The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-08-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I just want them to qualify for the CL.
I do not mind them to double park the bus at Anfield and would be satisfied with a draw game. I dun even mind if they lose 0-1 as long as they qualify.
Old 24-08-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Relieved and very happy

As usual though, we look good in attack but that defence is still dodgy and going to cost us eventually through the season unless Klopp get's it fixed asap.

Have to hope that now we are finally in the CL group stages, our transfer activity (with quality additions) shall finally pick up by close of business come the 31st.

We move on to Sunday against Arsenal.
Old 24-08-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
MouParkBus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I just want them to qualify for the CL.
I do not mind them to double park the bus at Anfield and would be satisfied with a draw game. I dun even mind if they lose 0-1 as long as they qualify.
I am the best in this - avoiding defeat is my style. I can play 18th century football if you want
Old 24-08-2017, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Our defence is still rubbish.
Moreno did well in the first match but now starts to show his defensive weakness.
The central pair of Matip and Lovren is unstable.
Too much spaces on the right for the team to attack us.
Our attack was so wasteful and unable to finish off good chances.
Midfield did really well going forward but once again nobody took responsibility to cover the back four.
We had luck and if it was other stronger teams we could have been knocked out of the Champions League.
Old 24-08-2017, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Uncle is happy hopefully now we make some useful signings because to uncle Liverpool does not look complete with weakness in all parts if the team. PLEASE STRENGTHEN THE TEAM so at last we can celebrate success YNWA !!!!!
Old 24-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olduncle View Post
Uncle is happy hopefully now we make some useful signings because to uncle Liverpool does not look complete with weakness in all parts if the team. PLEASE STRENGTHEN THE TEAM so at last we can celebrate success YNWA !!!!!
So now uncle happy!

Who said Liverpool will be knocked out of CL playoffs??? Also who said headless chicken cannot play??? Knew wasn't you.

Hoffeinheim coach Nagelsman commented his team was overwhelmed and players running around like headless chicken.

Once again Anfield was rocking on European night football.

Mind you our rival neighbors hoping for an upset was licking their wounds.
Old 24-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

great that Pool have made it to CL and now hoping for favourable draw in the group stages.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Sport › Football
Confirmed: Champions League 2017-18 group stage draw seedings

Liverpool in pot 3 together with Tottenham.
Both Manchester clubs in pot 2
Chelsea seeded pot 1

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo....html#comments
Old 24-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

there will be 8 groups, each group will have 4 teams drawn from Pot 1,2,3,4 respectively.

at the end of the group stages in december, the 1st, 2nd place of each group will next proceed to the Round of 16.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

With the way things have been going for us, won't be surprised if we get both Barca and Leipzig in our CL group
Old 24-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Our defence is still rubbish.
Moreno did well in the first match but now starts to show his defensive weakness.
The central pair of Matip and Lovren is unstable.
Too much spaces on the right for the team to attack us.
Our attack was so wasteful and unable to finish off good chances.
Midfield did really well going forward but once again nobody took responsibility to cover the back four.
We had luck and if it was other stronger teams we could have been knocked out of the Champions League.
Sometimes hard to keep blaming the back 4..The midfielders also need to play their part especially Hendo! The capt needs to be more assertive n hard in his play. He's still nowhere near Stevie G n Roy Keane's standard!
Salah has been a disappointment. He looks so ordinary compared to Mane n doesn't seems as fast as we thought. He's definitely overrated imo. Would prefer a front 3 of Mane Firmino n Sturridge (if fit) or even Solanke...
Old 24-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

So we will have one of the following(save for any of the EPL Clubs)

Pot one
Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Juventus, Benfica, Monaco, Spartak Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk

Pot two
Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Paris St Germaine, Borussia Dortmund, Sevilla, Man City, Porto, Man Utd

Pot four
Celtic, CSKA Moscow, Sporting Lisbon, APOEL, Feyenoord, Maribor, Qarabag, Red Bull Leipzig

Pot three for completeness
Napoli, Tottenham Hotspur, Basel, Olympiacos, Anderlecht, Liverpool, Roma, Besiktas

So we could also be welcoming Brendan back to Anfield as well

Anyways just glad that we are back where we should be
Old 24-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong was very delighted with the performance and result of the team . But Ah Gong is still at the same time worry about Liverpool's defense. Again someone let the team down. This time Klopp had achieved one of his targets. Hopefully now Ah Gong hope that the team will make it past to the group stage.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

last night game was easily our best performance of the season so far.........hope can perform same against the gunners this sun.........although our defense still a big issue but apparently klopp believes that attack is the best defense........dont necessary agreed on this but in klopp we trust..........YNWA
Old 24-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
So now uncle happy!

Who said Liverpool will be knocked out of CL playoffs??? Also who said headless chicken cannot play??? Knew wasn't you.

Hoffeinheim coach Nagelsman commented his team was overwhelmed and players running around like headless chicken.

Once again Anfield was rocking on European night football.

Mind you our rival neighbors hoping for an upset was licking their wounds.
Another JiBye clone...
How many JiBye clones you want to create ah?
Ownself talk to Ownself somemore...
Best...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1