The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 17
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Wow, that's fast. I think mine is not like that. Need time and companion type.

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 18-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starystarynite View Post
Wow, that's fast. I think mine is not like that. Need time and companion type.
cannot lah .. after all, when it come to almost free xxx - put some effort - and atleast till things smoothen out - must be all lovey-dovey .. once fish caught - then no need to be lovey-dovey unless you plan repeat telecast
Old 18-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SMS topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
(Filipina like guy to woo them .. and very romantic - more success)
Adding to that, pinays are "physical" people. Once you have done your homework and you are the chosen one, she will let you know about it. And very quickly will end up in the bed if all goes well.
Rarely do you find one that plays hard-to-get. But if you are caught in that situation, chances are you are not the one. Its relatively simple and straight-forward. This is how some gurus are able to hit a few within a short span of time.

Retired Samster
Old 18-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Do any people here have PH maids as their proper gf?

I ask cuz I'm not really interested (unless they are really pretty n hot) in a relationship with them, and I don't think most guys here are either.

But I just CAN'T bring myself to fake smiling and pretend to like them just to get in their pants, cuz it'll hurt them- my conscience won't let me. In fact, it's the same for any girl- If I dont like her, I wont fake a relationship with her.

( Actually, there was this really pretty Indonesian maid who came by my workplace today, and she was even fluent in Singlish! Just too many people around to ask her number. Hot body man!)

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 19-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
But I just CAN'T bring myself to fake smiling and pretend to like them just to get in their pants, cuz it'll hurt them- my conscience won't let me. In fact, it's the same for any girl- If I dont like her, I wont fake a relationship with her.
Yes. I have witnessed 2 local guys being with their pinay maid for years.
What you just mentioned here about the conscience thingy happened to me just a day ago on Hari Raya.

The good Samaritan (this is not a FR, only story-telling)

I came to know this pinay who was a mixed blood but I won't say what kind of mixed, just in case the bf is reading this. She doesn't look like a pinay and doesn't behave like a typical pinay maid so naturally I was comfortable with her. But I didn't intend to do anything to her.

One fine Sunday I was getting bored at Bugis area (wife & kids still oversea) and out of the sudden received an sms from her. She had a quarrel with her bf and apparently the guy must have been blowing his top off and left her.
She asked if we can meet. Well, better than being alone, i agreed and met her at Orchard area. She looks even better in person and can hold herself up in a very feminine way. I waited for her to run some errand and then brought her to one of the joints at Orchard tower. Fortunately the joint has only a few Bangala inside. we chatted cheerfully over beer and she started to touched me in the hands and lap. I knew what it meant but responded only modestly by holding hands. I wasn't sexually attracted to her, but i enjoy being with her.
So, the story goes that her bf is a local guy and doing very well in his work, and rich. Care for her all the time but has a problem that was incurable; a control freak. She says she loves him but was getting tired of his behavior.
So, down with another round of beer then sent her home.
After that, the next day she asked for my current photo cos she says I was cute ( ehhhh) and then the daily good morning, good afternoon and good nite dear sms poured in.

Comes Hara Raya eve, she sms me that she is on off for the holiday and wish to meet me. Ok, like i said, i enjoy being with her.
Met her after she is done with her friends in the afternoon. She told bf some bullshit about birthday celebration for gals only.
So after a while sat down at Starbuck for a chat over coffee and I dig into more of her bf stories with her. In summary, she loves him (but yet dating me har..) and he is always proving that he is ready to be her good husband. But she was too concern over his control freak attitude and hinted that she is looking out for a better option. She ask me if I like her.
I told myself this is a piece of meat cooked and ready on my plate. Coupled with her low cut blouse that revealed her fair white cleavage, my mind went dirty. And yes, why are those pinay so clever? Every time when the 1st bonk may take place during the meet up, they will wear something more sexy to encourage the guys.

So, I told her we still have a good 3 hours to go and as we are tired from walking and the weather was warm, I said I wanna bring her to a nice and quiet place, with air-con. She responded "I dun mind".
She knew where we are going.
We strolled and held hands to Bencoolen 81. Along the way chatted and more was revealed about her bf and soon after we reached the place.
I felt very guilty to do this to her. My conscience could not let me do this.
I mean, hell..., this guy is so into her and ready to marry her. But if I fuck her and if in any way, cause her relationship with him to be history, i can't be the replacement cos I am already married.

As I had got her to wait at the lift area exist, I did not ask for room but just ask the overnight rate. I was already standing in front of the receptionist and I would look silly if I just walk off. I returned to the pinay and told her all rooms taken. She had waited for me to suggest another place but i gave excuse that other hotel are quite far away. I told her lets take this things naturally as it comes and tried to dispel away the mood by suggesting going to Plaza Singapura as I need to pick up some things there. I didn't wanna tell her I do not want to go hotel with her cos it may embarrass her.
Shopped, ate Mac Donald and sent her home. She then took a picture of her cleavage and mms me. Shit!

So the "beer ghost" (me) down a cold mug of Heineken and gather up my courage and called her. (so you see.., beer is actually a good thing )
I told her I was feeling very good being with her but felt that it was better if she had sorted out her matters with her bf before anything else can happen.
But common sense being. How much risk can a gal takes to dump her 3 years long rich, caring bf for a guy she just dated for two outing? And a poor bloke? i dun know how much of those bullshit she took but she acted calm and sensible. Well she have to.

A good Samaritan? Hmmm.., maybe too fanciful a word. But never regretted this decision.
Thanks for reading my crap

Retired Samster
Old 19-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post

I ask cuz I'm not really interested (unless they are really pretty n hot) in a relationship with them, and I don't think most guys here are either
well, I used to have few .. for a maximum period of six months .... but then the stress gets on your head .. even though the sex was good, and the girls knew how to 'take care' of themselves (i.e. not get preggy .. ) ..

And when they know you are out and they are not outside, they can really start to mess your head - after all, making you mad is as good as making sure you don't focus on another girl .. I gave up .. and now stick to short term flings or rather if things get too rosy - just stick to 'hi and bye .. '

Then again, when I was working on Sunday tea dances, I have seen enough guys who have maid gf - and some have been having maid gf for more than 8 years or so .. every sunday they meet, eat, get drunk and then sometimes show off their 'love' ..
Old 21-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
A good Samaritan? Hmmm.., maybe too fanciful a word. But never regretted this decision.
I had similar shit - but man, I was being a man I did what was expected of me - as a man ..

This girl, her BF like to show her around Lucky plaza / orchard tower on Sunday, and weekday she is maid .. and the guy get very jealous .. sometime the girl wear low cut skirt till panty peep, and any filipino guy who stare get a earful from the BF .. and the GF seem to enjoy ..

Sometime the guy overseas, the girl still come with her gang of friends, and enjoy karaoke in LP and then head to OT ...

And since I was being 'nice' she was able talk to me without fear in front of her BF ..

One day, when BF was in Vietnam, she got bit tipsy, and all her friends left (curfew .. ) .. and then she all alone in the bar .. and other people .. she decide to bring her Chivas to my table and instead of sitting opposite to me decide to park her ass on my crotch .. virtually doing dirty danceing .. and once in a while under the pretext of whispering something she tickle my ears .. and neck .. lucky me the bar dark and the people all drunk (on sundays by 7 pm all sloshed .. so much you can even screw somebody but other people take time to realise - even waitress in this bar tipsy as some customer very keen to target waitress - imagine getting drinks from 11 AM .. ) ..

End up she keep whisphering "I want you to 'release' me .. BROTHER" .. haha .. The brother part keep making my willy go soft and then her tickling bring up lil-john up again ..

To make story short - I decide to tell the bar manager I am closing bill, and also put the girl's Chivas back .. and drag her out .. telling everybody I will drop her back in her house .. and for those who are throwing suspicious look - I ask "bro, wanna help us to the taxi stand - even better you help us unload her in her place .. " All the regular know that much - to mess with this girl is like seeking death sentence from BF ... only Courageous me could dare .. as I had 'working relationship' with such guys ..

End up in taxi and when I say "sixth avenue" the girl say "NO - my employer will kick me if I end up home drunk - Taxi uncle - drop us Lloyds in (ah .. another revelation .. ) and we get out .. and she insist she pay room rate and terrified me ensure the bills all stay with me .. lest her BF find out ..

Anyway, get in shower her .. do the deed with all the funny words "Fuck me brother .. " .. I keep reminding "lucky not same father mother .. "

one hour power nap, she wake up .... and act like nothing happened- shower again and say "ok - now you leave room later - in case people see us together they think we fuck " we me ?? haha

Later I go back Lucky plaza to make sure the people there know I take long to return back to my beer, and technically I drop her and come back continue drinking .. instead of letting them think I fuck her .. (must play the game carefully - you never know who watching .. especially regular customers .. )

While I felt challenged I stay away from the bar from a few month till one day the BF catch me on the road and thanks me for taking care of the GF and also telling she must find good friends like me instead of other DH .. haha .. and since then, when the GF see me when she with BF she keep saying "MY HERO .. " and all's well that ends well. ..

And moral of the story - yes, Beer made me strong enough tempt my fate - though I live to tell the story.. especially San Miguel does wonders .. ..
Old 22-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Hi bros. What contraception did u guys used? This maid kept telling me not to use the condom. Asked me to shoot outside will be safe.

Since she like raw so much, was thinking asking her to take pill. but her employer will find out or not if take pill got to take everyday right?
Old 22-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
Hi bros. What contraception did u guys used? This maid kept telling me not to use the condom. Asked me to shoot outside will be safe.

Since she like raw so much, was thinking asking her to take pill. but her employer will find out or not if take pill got to take everyday right?
Few things bro: while she like it .. control as no contraceptive is 100% safe .. and 9 out of 10 times, you are not the only guy screwing and .. sometimes they forget the rythm pills and instead think a double of treble dose after three days will be ok .. and despite clear instructions - most girls will not follow the 'cycle' ..

So - even shooting outside is not safe, and pre- can really contain your children .. so be safe first

if not, they get Postinor (for post .. upto 2 days effective) and Diane 35 for a continued cycle .. both not available without prescription and both - maybe available for filipinas in filipino shops in Lucky (dont ask me .. I know nothing .. )

Alternate - get them when you are in Malaysia

But note one thing - pills can make women go cranky or can cause they cycle messed up if they decide not to follow the instruction to the letter ...

As for employer find out, unless the employer have habit of checking her personal things - no worry .. but if any employer check maid personal things it is invasion of privacy ..
Old 22-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post

RAW is a no no friend.....if u still intend to have further rendezvous with maids in the future.

Whether the maid wants RAW or not i dont think its a choice just for herself.

Its your choice bro.

Ask yourself are you her one and only bf since shes working here in Sillypore?

Do u know if shes 100% clean of any STDs?

If the answers to those questions is a NO...or not sure...than u should know what to do.

Bro i have a pinoy gf whos a professional working in a hotel here. Even though i m 100% sure shes clean, because from day 1 when she came here more than 1 year ago i have been her 1 and only bf, i still use the rubber everytime we bonk.

Dont ask me why no raw, but its safer for me and her. Unwanted Pregancies can happen if careless even if STDs is not my main concern with her.

Just sharing my 2 cents.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 22-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tansb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
RAW is a no no friend.....if u still intend to have further rendezvous with maids in the future.

Whether the maid wants RAW or not i dont think its a choice just for herself.

Its your choice bro.

Ask yourself are you her one and only bf since shes working here in Sillypore?

If the answers to those questions is a NO...or not sure...than u should know what to do.

Bro i have a pinoy gf whos a professional working in a hotel here. Even though i m 100% sure shes clean, because from day 1 when she came here more than 1 year ago i have been her 1 and only bf, i still use the rubber everytime we bonk.

Dont ask me why no raw, but its safer for me and her. Unwanted Pregancies can happen if careless even if STDs is not my main concern with her.

Just sharing my 2 cents.
Awesome bro, i am glad you played safe and chose to use rubber. That's great. Have seen several of my friends kena some nonsense already.. waa at where can know pinoy girls?
Old 22-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansb View Post
Awesome bro, i am glad you played safe and chose to use rubber. That's great. Have seen several of my friends kena some nonsense already.. waa at where can know pinoy girls?
Bro my gf i met her on DIA middle of last year...in July i think. After chatting with her i flew over to meet her on a blind date in Manila haha.

After that i sponsored her to Sillypore and she found a job here working in a hotel.

Thats why i said i was her only bf from the time i met her until today. Anyway finding pinoy gfs or FBs aren't hard. If u r interested in pinoy maids, the Sunday Tea Dances are the best places to start. Go read up on the other thread titled 'Screwing Maids' it contains a wealth of information for you.

Otherwise, try online dating websites...you may get lucky.

Good luck!

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 22-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

>>

Well said mate .. and to add on .. only dumb suckers believe the girl when she say she go medical - medical only cover pregnancy and HIV - not the thousand and one bacterial / virul crap .. and trust me .. many moon ago, I was drunk, did the deed to a girl minus rubber as run out of stock and then next week in the bar, I notice that most maid avoid me .. until I pick up courage and confront one girl .. seem the previous week one say to her friends that my cock look funny - maybe sick .. damn -- as if these girls are expert doctors .. felt angry, mad and frustrated .. and then nothing can do and I console myself saying in case she catch bacterial infection she sure blame me .. as I seen enough regular players face ..

Anyway, cut the story short .. I end up dating the friend of the previous one and to prove to her - I make sure she know nothing wrong with my willy boy ... then onwards, the news moved on that the girl who smear my name taking revenge on me (well, when I was not knee deep, but neck deep in these stuff .. ) ..

This is apart from a couple who threatened me with me being the father of the baby ..

So .. my lessons .. don't fuck around - raw unless you are the only guy - and only guy meaning - she is living with you .. even if she is loyal, you never know .. as I seen ... most filipinos - maid, have other standby .. and if non-maid - mostly they share room .. do you know what else goes on there ?? especially when they have parties, they go all out to make the birthday boys special (seen that once too .. all the girls in the apartment decided it will be ok and wild to have orgy with birthday boy - after all he is countryman, and poor guy never get sex from wife for so long .. di ba ??)

my 2 cents .. as always
Old 22-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Otherwise, try online dating websites...you may get lucky.
Or - If you are serious and committed, then PM me - I can refer an alternate source .. but for fuck's sake .. don't fuck up the source ..
Old 22-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwerWERT1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if not, they get Postinor (for post .. upto 2 days effective) and Diane 35 for a continued cycle .. both not available without prescription and both - maybe available for filipinas in filipino shops in Lucky (dont ask me .. I know nothing .. )

Alternate - get them when you are in Malaysia
any bro know where exactly can get these things for emergency case?
yesterday after take out my xxx, found out sperm all over condom already, we tried to find medicine at lucky plaza watsons, but the pharmacist not around. don't know if there got or not. luckily my gf said she got menses today, but don't know if it's true. because she wasn't keen to seek for med and not so scare of pregnancy, always require doing raw. Really need to learn where to get the med and see gf take it to believe it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1