The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaolion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi all bros!

sorry, still a noob here so a few question.

1 - is this kind of services legal? what if get caught by mata?

2 - anything that i should be caution with?

Thanks.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: MR for 糖果 (rainie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
... now the disappointment maybe mine cos a previous occupant of the other place may not return so soon liao...
They all come back some day, no worry, SG$$$ so strong
I see that cute Autumn is back too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

She lead me upstairs... there is an irony here-just the day before I was telling innocence how much better her current place is better than the old sucky place I so hated. Now I am back not only in the same place but also the same room... "suay chui" sia... guess this is one of the standard indent from this stable...
hahahaha ... I can still resist all temptation and avoid this place. I waited 1 month for cutie to change place before booking her lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
sigh, search high and low but could not find bing bing thread.. :/
If you're talking about the bbbj-cim girl previously from IF, drop me a pm, will link you up with her. Yes she's back, but she doesn't like the place, a bit messy, so maybe looking for another better place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicman369 View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5558
Overall good experience and she is a nice lady. But will not rtm unless she is willing to remove her top.
Thanks for the MR. Was waiting for your post since morning.
Another one off the list. I also cannot accept these kinda "no remove top" nonsense from the ML.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 03-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: commando MR for hazel and peace (1 of 2)

http:// http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=480285

those bro bbbj lovers, should try her if u have not. She's back!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold
Re: commando MR for hazel and peace (1 of 2)

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=478553

anyone tried even from ltd?
Old 04-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

jhur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys! I've been surfing these forums for a while now and kena poison also. Must start sharing my MRs for fellow bros around here and hopefully my info helps everyone here a bit!

1st - Yang Yang - http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=454179
Location - 8/10 - Discreet and the place is nice and comfy.
Looks - 8/10 - Ah lian kind, I like lol! Skin not flawless but still smooth and nice.
Body - 7.5/10 - Slim, petite, just the way I like it!
Boobs - 7/10 - Definitely not B, probably A. Not for boob lovers.
Massage - 7/10 - Decent strength, good enough for me as that's wasn't what I'm there for
Foreplay - 9/10 - Awesome! B2B was good, catbath was excellent, and the friggin AR was awesome!
BBBJ - 11/10 - Absolutely mind-blowing as everyone has mentioned! Super hardworking, pattern like badminton, 15 mins mouth-to-dick only till CIM. Wow!!
GFE - 7/10 - Was on her phone quite a bit but it didn't bother me much. She did cuddle after we cleaned up, which was nice.
Overall - 9/10 - Great first experience for me As other bros have mentioned, definitely the BBBJ queen!

2nd - Coco - http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=473198
Location - 8/10 - Also discreet, the place is nice and homey.
Looks - 8.5/10 - Very sweet and pretty looking girl for sure!
Body - 7.5/10 - Slim and petite.
Boobs - 8/10 - B cups, nice nips, I liked em!
Massage - 8/10 - Good strength. Always checked if strength enough and remind me to tell her if want stronger massage.
Foreplay - 7/10 - SOP, B2B was average.
BBBJ - 8/10 - Definitely good suction and hardworking, but after YY's one she cannot really compare, sorry!
HJ - 7.5/10 - Switched over after about 5mins BBBJ. Good technique and combined with the BBBJ came in about 15mins.
GFE - 8.5/10 - Excellent! Always pour green tea for me. Didn't answer or reply phone at all if I remember correctly. Thumbs up!
Overall - 7.5/10 - Probably a no for me, but I think she's worth a try for bros who haven't been yet.

Continued @ next post!
Old 04-10-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

jhur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd - WaWa - http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=432794
Location - 9/10 - Central location, discreet, nice place indeed.
Looks - 9/10 - Pics are 90-100% accurate. Skin was smooth! Total GND looks which I <3
Body - 8/10 - Very petite.
Boobs - 8.5/10 - Nice full Cs, nice nips and awesome to squeeze!
Massage - 9/10 - Excellent. Checked if strength is ok and kinked out the knots in my shoulders and neck area.
Foreplay - 11/10 - Holy crap!! Her nails tickle me until cannot tahan and keep teasing me cos I'm rather ticklish haha! The light kissing and moaning in my ears gave me a raging hard-on!
HJ - 8/10 - Flipped over after that amazing foreplay and I exploded in no time. Heng she cover before I came if not I think I would've shot all over my face and probably even further >_<
GFE - 8.5/10 - Excellent! Offered drinks once I reach cos the weather damn hot. Was on her phone a bit during the post-cum massage but it didn't bother me much after that mind blowing session. Thumbs up!
Overall - 10/10 - This is a no-brainer and definitely worth every cent. Definitely YES!

Hope my noobish reports help all the lao jiao here a bit and hope to learn and improve my MRs in the future!
Wish everyone a happy chionging weekend!
Old 04-10-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Hazel and Irene are back as Mint and Laura and on their own now? Good for them lol. Now to see if they offer tarma!
Old 04-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MR for 糖果 (rainie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
They all come back some day, no worry, SG$$$ so strong
I see that cute Autumn is back too.
Yeah, this one definitely cumming back... I accidentally saw her "MLs circle" wechat conversation with one of the ML that I visited...
But the one that both of us are waiting for unlikely liao...

The cute Autumn, she says last week that she is back (staying with one of your current top 4), but dunno can discount what she claimed bor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
hahahaha ... I can still resist all temptation and avoid this place. I waited 1 month for cutie to change place before booking her lol.
Then I feel sad for peace...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 04-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried.these 2 busty babe ? Any review ?
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=476229
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=458868
Old 04-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sry for double post....
Old 04-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Hazel and Irene are back as Mint and Laura and on their own now? Good for them lol. Now to see if they offer tarma!
yes, bro, u r rite, both are back, I tried both before, but I prefer the older sis, so wild~~
Old 04-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Yes they do! I didn't know they're back, received text from one of them and I'm arranging my tarma right now.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Yes they do! I didn't know they're back, received text from one of them and I'm arranging my tarma right now.
bro your legg very fast. camp for your MRs.
can try angel too. she is pretty
Old 04-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
khwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
yes, bro, u r rite, both are back, I tried both before, but I prefer the older sis, so wild~~
Me too prefer the elder sister Laura, have being going to her previously. Like the bros here mention here, she’s wild, playful and willing to please.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Tried Vivian 84273562, dun really look like from the pic, skin complexion on the dark side.

Massage skill: great, work really hard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1