The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-11-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Yup but was wondering if its worth the risk since im not sure about their dental skills. If want to make braces they confirm expererienced hahah but root canal might be a tad risky. But it may be a gamble that im willing to take.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is my experience in Saphan Kwai Agg,

Basically almost all girl in there totally cannot speak english and most of the time I use google translate. But all mamasan can speak english. Overall most of the girl not as pretty as agg girl in nana or SC but do have gem inside. All of this bar mamasan will force you to buy food or fruit to occupy their table though, but still not very pricey. One of the best thing is the girl is not pushy for lady drink. One lady drink can last for 1 hour. I not sure those girls can be barfined or not though. All the beer you ordered is large bottle.

Bai Dtong - As I enter whole shop is empty, there are around 10girls to pick. Overall quality is not bad, Picked one big boob, normal look but very playful and not pushy for lady drink.

Chat - Picked one of the average look girl, but can speak little english as she ever work in Malaysia. As my eye scan to far corner table.. One of the girl very high and went nude sit on a thai customer. Damn siok to look hahahaha.

Rainbow - As I went inside, most of the girl already pick by thai local customer, did not stay there.

For You - As I went inside, most of the girl already pick by thai local customer, did not stay there.

T-ded - Biggest bar with a lot of girls, I did notice 1 or 2 good looking girl which can really up to my standard, but I did not manage to pick them. Please beware this bar has mix of normal girl and ladyboy. The girl with me do offer me for ST but I was quite drunk and next day need visit to Hospital, so I politely reject.

Dear Bro, If you did visit there, please don't spoil the price by spending like a foreigner.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
All of this bar mamasan will force you to buy food or fruit to occupy their table though, but still not very pricey.

Dear Bro, If you did visit there, please don't spoil the price by spending like a foreigner.
Next time remind yourself this.

As long as you order a drink then ordering of food/fruits is not compulsory in such places.
Don't be a sucker.

Most Thai patrons will not reject the hard selling because they want face.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks info bro..
Because I was told in most of the bars that I must order at least 1 dish.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
This year alone I lost count liao!
At least 5 or more.
Does these 'tanks' poses any threat?
Old 08-11-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks info bro..
Before you decide to hang out at a certain bar just make it clear you only want to order beverages and no other nonsense.
If they refuse then just walk out loh.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Yup but was wondering if its worth the risk since im not sure about their dental skills. If want to make braces they confirm expererienced hahah but root canal might be a tad risky. But it may be a gamble that im willing to take.
a friend of friend woke up with one of her nostrils bigger than the other after a botched nose job.

so choose the clinic/doctor wisely...
Old 08-11-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I went on 05.11.16 night still open ah.. same girls same mamasan, just no mude dancing..
crap. this is only temporary right? actually crazy house is one of the most surreal experience in life for me hahahah
Old 10-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh damn just being "denied access" to Crazy House.
Doorman asked for ID but I didn't carry with me.
Been there many times before, first time denied access.
I Guess better to carry along IDs whenever go Chiong nowadays.
Also just in case military do a check on the place (Raid)
No ID BIG TROUBLE. 😢
Old 10-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi Chiong View Post
Oh damn just being "denied access" to Crazy House.
Doorman asked for ID but I didn't carry with me.
Been there many times before, first time denied access.
I Guess better to carry along IDs whenever go Chiong nowadays.
Also just in case military do a check on the place (Raid)
No ID BIG TROUBLE. ��
Yes, went there 3 times, 3 times also tio check ID... Even club like Route66, Levels, DND, Isanity also check my ID.. I not sure is compulsory or my face look like underage. ( I am 25 but many said i look much younger) will go there again coming Christmas.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes, went there 3 times, 3 times also tio check ID... Even club like Route66, Levels, DND, Isanity also check my ID.. I not sure is compulsory or my face look like underage. ( I am 25 but many said i look much younger) will go there again coming Christmas.
Club confirm will check ID standard practice just that dun need to bring passport unlike our sillypore zouk... Stucked up bouncers...ang moh dun need check passport whereas my thai friends need.. wtf bloody hell seriously
Old 10-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi Chiong View Post
Oh damn.......just in case military do a check on the place (Raid)
No ID BIG TROUBLE. 😢
Bro Yoshi Chiong, since BKK so much trouble, cum PAT lah, many puyings here luv u mak mak.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

After Day 1 in BKK ended sadly, Day 2 is much better and below is my field report:

Brought my Japanese Colleagues to Thaniya as they are first time in Bangkok also good opportunity for me to explore the Thaniya KTV hahaha! Since I dun speak Japanese. Walk with them and pass a few Goups of Kawaii Jap lookalike Thai girls and they completely ignored me but spoke to my Japo Friends. Finally they settle for one of the KTV. We went up and surprise to find a big selection of girls (around 30-50 est I did not really count). Quality very high, much much better than those I see at Nana Rainbow or thermae. Totally different class. Once upstairs mama san all of a sudden could speak English to me after knowing that I'm from sillypore. she only spoke Japanese when downstairs in the main street and refuse to speak English a while ago. I guess they only welcome Other
Nationality who is accompanied by Japanese.
I ask Mamasan if any girls can speak English, she call out and to my surprise
Again 60% of the girls raise hand. I picked one of the girl who to me had looks 10/10, kawaii Japanese School girl look,petite and small size (my type). Very fair , the most fair Thai girl I hv ever met. Another surprise is she can speak very good English, best English I ever heard from a Thai girl. After all my Jap friends selected their girls, I requested for private room. Mamasan says 500 per hour. OMGthatd cheap.so I go for private room. Room was surprisingly modern with good sound system. Selection of songs is with a wireless device. Playability of girls is so so. Seems some holding back at times, sometimes can touch here and there. Quite confuse, but for their looks I dun really mind. However, my Japanese colleagues dun seem to njoy the experience and decided not to take back to hotel after time is up. They have better experience when in Taipei KTV of course nothing Beats Taiwan Mei Mei. Request for bills and to my surprise total bill for 3 guys is 3100 Baht. Huh? That's cheaper than I tot for private room, whisky and girls companion. As my Japo Friends are not happy yet, I bring them to Cupidy soapy massage to unload ....hahaha!!!! Great service damage for sideline 3500 Baht + 500 tip. Not sure if i am being cut throat as I do not know the pricing.... that's all for now... need to rest now and prepare for tomorrow seminar hahaha!!!!
Old 11-11-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Thai bars

Quote:
mamasan will force you to buy food or fruit to occupy their table though, but still not very pricey. One of the best thing is the girl is not pushy for lady drink. One lady drink can last for 1 hour.
Dun think that anything that the waiters bring is free. If they give you a wet towel to refresh yourself, a ice bucket or a small dish of potato chips or peanuts, u will get charged for that. When u talk to the mama or papasan, tell them u only want to drink beer – u dun want ice or food. Since u r a foreigner, they will accept that. If a waiter hands u a menu, say u can’t read it. However, if u only plan to drink and not have a girl sit with u or order food, dun expect to sit at the good tables near the stage. Sit to the side or in the back. After all, they’re a business and need to make money.

Girls aren’t pushy for drinks probably because they dun make any commission from them. U pay by the “hour” for a girl to sit with u. Actually, it’s like B120 for 40 minutes. In some bars, if u choose a girl for the 1st time, u have to pay double or triple the hourly charge for the 1st hr. For the 2nd hour, the charge goes back to the regular hourly rate. But if u decide to change girls, u have to pay the double/triple rate for the new girl. The next time u come and choose the same girl, u dun have to pay the higher first-hour rate.

Normally, u dun buy the girl a drink. U get her a glass and she’ll drink from ur bottle. Note that some of them can drink like a fish, so they’ll finish ur bottle in no time.

Only large bottles of beer are served. Maybe it’s a macho thing. A guy would look puny drinking from a small bottle. In some places, the waiters won’t take away empty bottles from ur table. The locals like to impress people with how many bottles they’ve drunk.

Ur also expected to drink alcohol. Colas are mixers. A bottle costs like just B30. Obviously, they can’t make any money from that. Once a friend ordered a coke at Chat. He got away with that only because they brought a girl and made her sit with him. Since he can’t speak any Thai, it was funny seeing both of them feeling uncomfortable with each other.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When in Saphan Kwai aggs, you must speak some Thai as this is a Thai agg area.

If you cannot speak Thai, at least a few words in Thai will be good.

You come in as a foreigner, no speak a word of Thai and in most bars, the mamasan or papasan and serving personnel that always want face ( to show off to their boss or bosses and co workers ) will request you to get other items, ask you to get tit bits, thai aahan or food, napkins, ice in bucket, etc which you have to pay. But the good thing is that beer is in a big bottle and cheaper than in the tourist agg areas of NEP, SC and Patpong that serve small bottles.

After you are tired of Saphan Kwai, NEP, SC, Patpong.......you may check out other regions for Thai aggs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1