The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Have not wrote a FR for the longest time but I Felt I had to do this babe some justice.

Had Macky from Exotica66 yesterday. Think it's a new stable but nvm I commando. Macky is Very chatty and belongs to the fair category. She ask me to wait for her while she sweep the floor. Seeing her in that short dress and occasionally bending down to pick something up and thus revealing her butt cheeks and CB was just so nice to look at. Bro getting hard just by looking at this so I told her to take her time.

Won't go too detail here but unwound like to just highlight her good points.
-extremely chatty and likes to sing. We had music on thruout the session.
- extremely wet and shaved pussy. Not a single strand of hair.
- when you finger her and see how wet she gets, she would be closing her eyes and asking can I fuck you, can I fuck you. So steam.
-this gal loves to BBBJ.

I wasn't prepare for a second rd but as I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She crawled over and gave me a BBBj and said she wants to milk me. She says She will do anything I ask of her. So I ask to to BBBJ me till I Cum. But after awhile she gets so high and wet she ask me to fuck her instead. I oblige and gave it to her for 10min but feeling tired I ask if she can blow me till I cum. She obliged and ask me to stand up while she kneel down and BBBj me.

This is where she really scores. She must have Blow me for a good 30-40 mins. Very hardworking and she actually enjoys doing it. Coz when I check with her pussy I ask why are you so wet?! She said she gets high and loves to BBBJ. Seeing my face and moan gets her high and she says she is never tired of doing it.

Maybe I felt paiseh seeing her work so hard for 40min I ask her to stop as I already exceeded my time. She says no appt so can spare me some time and ask me to give my sperm to her ,she wants to taste it. But I felt bad to have a gal blow me for so long so I ask her to stop.

Overall. Quite good. Bros can try.
Old 14-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dragon7981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Onyx88 - Tia

Hi bros , anyone Fr for Tia from Onxy88 , seems quite pretty chio and Syt ???

Old 15-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Blublack7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros who have tried Exotica66 can share what makes them so expensive? Is it the location?

I think it's the same with Pimp08 before. Because most of the girls are from Pimp08, and Pimp08 closed down already. I tried Pimp08 few times and was okay but last time his price is not as high as Exotica66.
Old 15-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dragon7981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon7981 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blublack7 View Post
Bros who have tried Exotica66 can share what makes them so expensive? Is it the location?

I think it's the same with Pimp08 before. Because most of the girls are from Pimp08, and Pimp08 closed down already. I tried Pimp08 few times and was okay but last time his price is not as high as Exotica66.
ok bro thanks for the info . Tia looks good and kind of reasonable damage for me .... Cheers ...Fr coming up soon for her ...

Old 15-01-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Onyx88 - Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon7981 View Post

Waiting for yours =)
Old 15-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:

Not that expensive if you compare x-clusive and laserbabes, is about same.
The new onyx stable is probably pimp08.
Old 15-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I like both barbie and avril. Avril's skin is soft and her butt is omfg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Haha good reviews, I thought at first you did 4P lol.
Tried barbie and natty before and definitely prefer barbie.
Great personality and slim body, would be great if she had smaller natural titties.
Might try avril, am a sucker for perky butts.
Old 16-01-2015, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Vipthaigirls
Lady: Snow

This is my first time visiting this stable, once saw the photos, I knew I had to visit this gem. Looking for SYTs? Looking for your secondary school crush? Come here and pay a visit to Snow, I tell you, definitely everything score 100% to you man, no horse run.

Okt very prompt in replying, guided me every single step I took, from the location details to the doorstep, still ask me "Is the gate opened already?" "Has she opened the door?"
Well, many of you bros might be thinking and doubting, but seriously, nowadays not many people will go the extra mile for customer service. Okt rating confirm 10/10.

When the legendary SYT Snow opened the door, I was shocked. It hit way above my expectations. Dressed in simple graphic tee with bandage skirt, she looks like a secondary school girl that rushed home after school to change to meet her boyfriend. Super young and hot.

Looks: 10/10
"Similarity 85%, she had her own beauty and looks. SHE LOOKED LIKE ONE OF MY SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIEND. NO JOKE SERIOUS. The way she smile, the way she act, her body language, REALLY LOOK LIKE HER DOPPELGANGER. Natural big eyed, bob hair as shown in the picture, with acceptable make up. No choice, had to ask for her identification, sorry but I had to make extra measures. Had my 2nd shock, come on guys, it state "1995". I repeat, "1995".

Body: 10/10
"Standing at around 155-158cm, weigh definitely not more than 45kg. Super slim, I had no issues carrying her by only one hand. Not boney ah bros, where you want the meat, she has it in the correct place."

Boobs: 8/10
"Like my previous frs, I'm not a boob lover. But she definitely has it at a big B to a small C. Dark browned nipples, which I don't like, that's why I placed an "8" to this section. But who cares, look at her face can already, I'm not a sucker for boobs."

Frenching: 9/10
"Once she closed the door, she lean in for a kiss. Walao she got so horny meh. After frenching for like 3-4mins, I broke off, and she giggled. I asked her why she laugh, and she say "You very cute, very handsome, I happy I laugh" Hear already almost steam rock hard.

Shower: 6/10
"Well, no steamy action in shower. No choice, she first time in sg, first time in this line, somemore so young. Nvm can give chance for her. If she's not so shy, I guess she'll be a sex kitten on bed, trust me "

Cat-bath: 8/10
"My friend look-alike, petite small girl kosong and licking you, what more could I expect. She knows which part I'm sensitive on, maybe I young, she also young, that's why got same ticklish spots ah. Attacked all the right areas, but it would be better if she spent more time on this"

Bbbj: 7/10
"At some point I could feel the teeth, some point I could feel the slippery tongue, super shiok. Ok la, all secondary schoolgirl also inexperienced. This one really power, brought me back when I received my first blow when I'm 16. "

FJ: 9/10
"During first session, she rode me cowgirl. Cannot tahan, too tight already. Somemore so wet, moaning sounds also like shy shy don't want moan but cannot tahan moan that kind. First time I almost reached my peak so fast. I'm a slow-cummer, I need the right moment and right mood to cum fast. Well, does Snow hit my requirement?
After finishing off with cowgirl and missionary, I looked at the time. Come on, record breaker, I had my first shot at the 30min mark. FIRST TIME EVER SINCE I WAS LEGAL.
Went to shower again and tcss. She english not so good bros, but she'll make those cute actions and trying to make me understand her, I cannot tahan and hugged her. Super cute and girly. I'm not going to say she look like my secondary school friend anymore, in case some bros think I naggy lol. Really like two naked underaged lovebirds who can not understand fully what each other is saying.
Until one point of time cannot tahan, too cute already. I had to grab her and kiss her. Well here comes my second shot.
Same thing, cowgirl, missionary, doggy then missionary. This time round I go all out. Hot steamy sex with lots of hugging and licking and nibbling.

GFE: **/10
"No need to explain much, insert your own numbers in pls"

After second shot, time to go. Bathed and dressed up. I could see she had the sad forlorn face. Maybe she like me? Haha well, she used my phone to add her on line. Kissed her and waved her goodbye. No choice, but to come back next time loh haha.

Take good care of her bros, she's going back on the 28th I think. Grab your chance and grab Snow now!

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 16-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not that expensive if you compare x-clusive and laserbabes, is about same.
The new onyx stable is probably pimp08.
I don't think so. Pimp likely to be exotica66.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha good reviews, I thought at first you did 4P lol.
Tried barbie and natty before and definitely prefer barbie.
Great personality and slim body, would be great if she had smaller natural titties.
Might try avril, am a sucker for perky butts.
Want try, have to be fast cos I think she is leaving very very soon.

I planning my rtf liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-01-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vipthaiclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman89 View Post
Stable: Vipthaigirls
Lady: Snow

This is my first time visiting this stable, once saw the photos, I knew I had to visit this gem. Looking for SYTs? Looking for your secondary school crush? Come here and pay a visit to Snow, I tell you, definitely everything score 100% to you man, no horse run.

Okt very prompt in replying, guided me every single step I took, from the location details to the doorstep, still ask me "Is the gate opened already?" "Has she opened the door?"
Well, many of you bros might be thinking and doubting, but seriously, nowadays not many people will go the extra mile for customer service. Okt rating confirm 10/10.

When the legendary SYT Snow opened the door, I was shocked. It hit way above my expectations. Dressed in simple graphic tee with bandage skirt, she looks like a secondary school girl that rushed home after school to change to meet her boyfriend. Super young and hot.

Looks: 10/10
"Similarity 85%, she had her own beauty and looks. SHE LOOKED LIKE ONE OF MY SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIEND. NO JOKE SERIOUS. The way she smile, the way she act, her body language, REALLY LOOK LIKE HER DOPPELGANGER. Natural big eyed, bob hair as shown in the picture, with acceptable make up. No choice, had to ask for her identification, sorry but I had to make extra measures. Had my 2nd shock, come on guys, it state "1995". I repeat, "1995".

Body: 10/10
"Standing at around 155-158cm, weigh definitely not more than 45kg. Super slim, I had no issues carrying her by only one hand. Not boney ah bros, where you want the meat, she has it in the correct place."

Boobs: 8/10
"Like my previous frs, I'm not a boob lover. But she definitely has it at a big B to a small C. Dark browned nipples, which I don't like, that's why I placed an "8" to this section. But who cares, look at her face can already, I'm not a sucker for boobs."

Frenching: 9/10
"Once she closed the door, she lean in for a kiss. Walao she got so horny meh. After frenching for like 3-4mins, I broke off, and she giggled. I asked her why she laugh, and she say "You very cute, very handsome, I happy I laugh" Hear already almost steam rock hard.

Shower: 6/10
"Well, no steamy action in shower. No choice, she first time in sg, first time in this line, somemore so young. Nvm can give chance for her. If she's not so shy, I guess she'll be a sex kitten on bed, trust me "

Cat-bath: 8/10
"My friend look-alike, petite small girl kosong and licking you, what more could I expect. She knows which part I'm sensitive on, maybe I young, she also young, that's why got same ticklish spots ah. Attacked all the right areas, but it would be better if she spent more time on this"

Bbbj: 7/10
"At some point I could feel the teeth, some point I could feel the slippery tongue, super shiok. Ok la, all secondary schoolgirl also inexperienced. This one really power, brought me back when I received my first blow when I'm 16. "

FJ: 9/10
"During first session, she rode me cowgirl. Cannot tahan, too tight already. Somemore so wet, moaning sounds also like shy shy don't want moan but cannot tahan moan that kind. First time I almost reached my peak so fast. I'm a slow-cummer, I need the right moment and right mood to cum fast. Well, does Snow hit my requirement?
After finishing off with cowgirl and missionary, I looked at the time. Come on, record breaker, I had my first shot at the 30min mark. FIRST TIME EVER SINCE I WAS LEGAL.
Went to shower again and tcss. She english not so good bros, but she'll make those cute actions and trying to make me understand her, I cannot tahan and hugged her. Super cute and girly. I'm not going to say she look like my secondary school friend anymore, in case some bros think I naggy lol. Really like two naked underaged lovebirds who can not understand fully what each other is saying.
Until one point of time cannot tahan, too cute already. I had to grab her and kiss her. Well here comes my second shot.
Same thing, cowgirl, missionary, doggy then missionary. This time round I go all out. Hot steamy sex with lots of hugging and licking and nibbling.

GFE: **/10
"No need to explain much, insert your own numbers in pls"

After second shot, time to go. Bathed and dressed up. I could see she had the sad forlorn face. Maybe she like me? Haha well, she used my phone to add her on line. Kissed her and waved her goodbye. No choice, but to come back next time loh haha.

Take good care of her bros, she's going back on the 28th I think. Grab your chance and grab Snow now!
Thanks bro(Happyman89)Your Good FR & Great Support!Cheers!
Vipthaiclub!
Old 16-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I don't think so. Pimp likely to be exotica66.
agree with bro Naka. Because tbh Onyx's girls standard looks a bit low. While bro Pimp so far got standard (Posh from Pimp was one of my greatest bonk) and like I said most of Exotica's girls worked for Pimp before.
Old 16-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Avarros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
agree with bro Naka. Because tbh Onyx's girls standard looks a bit low. While bro Pimp so far got standard (Posh from Pimp was one of my greatest bonk) and like I said most of Exotica's girls worked for Pimp before.
Damn man... I miss posh from pimp and she was also one of my best bonk in 2014. Wondering if she is coming again or not.
Old 16-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR : Onyx88-Tia

Here is my simple FR for Tia from Onyx88. Had an afternoon session yesterday with Tia.

Tia came down with a really nice great lovely smile,melted my heart and felt in love with her smile. She is very polite , soft spoken and speak english .very resemblance as photo Went into her room and it's clean. She then ask me to go for shower first. Hence, she undress me piece by piece without me undressing myself. We head to the shower room. She then wash me from top to bottom and dry me up after that. Good service! After our washing, she lie me down and starting working on me top to bottom without stopping.

The best hing about her bbbj is that she really uses her tongue expertly. After few minutes of bbbj, she capped my little bro and shafted into her and she started to moans softly. While working on it, she started to shower me with kisses to my face and lips. After 15 minutes, I was done with my 1st shot. I was telling myself "Oh Yeah". We then proceed to wash ourself up.

After showering we lie on the bed tcss. 2nd round she seems more relax and we started frenching. Then she says she want to be on top and work on me. She kept pulling my hands to her busty twin peaks. After 5 minutes, we change position and I'm on top bonking her. I can feel that she is very wet as the popping sound is pretty clear while I doing the bonking! It was damn shiok! After my 20 minutes of bonking, there goes my 2nd shot. Then she massage for me.

Overall. I would greatly recommend Tia for any bros who loves a great bonk with a babe with nice GFE and not forgetting her busty natural twin peaks.

Look : 9/10 very resemblance as pic 90%
Looks : 8/10 fair and not bah bah type
Boobs : 8/10 For boobs lover natural and busty
Frenching : 9/10 shoik
Shower : 7/10 SOP i,m not particular for shower
Bbbj : 9/10 One word Good
Cim : she does provide but im not into it
FJ : 9/10 wet , tight and seductive moans
Gfe : 9/10 For gfe lovers definitely recommended
Rtf : Yeap

Thanks Bro Flix for the fast response , patience as i was late 10 min and location was convenient and clean. She is just here so bros grab the chance fast lol

Nice for a new stable like it.
Old 16-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarros View Post
Damn man... I miss posh from pimp and she was also one of my best bonk in 2014. Wondering if she is coming again or not.
High5 bro!
Yeah, she was damn good. I remembered I had to power-up using Durex Performa to battle her. That time bro Pimp said she'll be back in two months, which means December. Now half Jan alr. Recently many girls hop stable here and there, need to regularly check every stable in case those quality gems come back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1