The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

If anyone wants a young syt with natural big boobs, limited body ink, total obedience in terms of service , endurance for a long hard bonk, genuine GFE, plenty of frenching, a decent catbath with a competent slurpy BBBJ and non existent English, please look to Paradise888 Lily. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

For economic pricing please throw ur nick into the mystery bonk hat and hope for the best.

Happy bonking na
Old 12-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
protege8184 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Saw Beny on Bro Jerry’s posting and immediately asked him last night if she’s good... just arrived and looks great from the pics..
Fast hand fast leg booked for today’s slot and eagerly anticipating what kind of experience will I get...

Reached the place and what I would say nice apt and surrounded by good food..
She opened the door for me and she was dressed in a translucent nightie barely covering her assets... popping out from it and waiting to be released.. and the rest is history.. won’t go into much details but I would say she’s definitely worth to try...

Looks: 9/10 like an OL
Body: 10/10 Super big headlights
Figure: 9/10
BBBJ: in shower and in the room 10/10
Painting: I think she came when we were doing 69
FJ: tight and wet
AJ: Super tight.. haha pain of pleasure

Looking forward to RTF...
Old 12-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6173 / Power: 11
Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
If anyone wants a young syt with natural big boobs, limited body ink, total obedience in terms of service , endurance for a long hard bonk, genuine GFE, plenty of frenching, a decent catbath with a competent slurpy BBBJ and non existent English, please look to Paradise888 Lily. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

For economic pricing please throw ur nick into the mystery bonk hat and hope for the best.

Happy bonking na
Lol why is non existent English a positive trait? Otherwise what you’re describing is like hitting a jackpot

The last time I struck Toto was Nam from Soi69, but sadly she had returned and told me that she’s unlikely to enter this field again.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cherry - P888

Cherry - P888

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=686081

OKT: all good

Apartment: P888 has probably the best aparment locaitions in SG, full stop

Cherry:
Pics and video on the site
you get 100% what you see
english ok, attituted good, no HP in the way for 90 minutes plus overtime

Face: 9/10, I was attracted by her mix korean look,
Body: 8/10, short, slim, some tummy fat, actually better in person than in pics, thai tan, size perfects for acrobatics if you are into it, I am
Boobs: 8/10, natural B (not C, B, some guy wrote C, gosh, we need to issue calipers!) perfect size for her, a joy to suck a play with her nipples
Pussy 9/10: shaved smooth, wet wet wet, DATY like no tomorrow,
BBJ: 6 to 7 intially, 7.5/10 after I guided her, she can use more sucktion, and better use of tongue, DT cannot, her things can improve, you guys trainer her on the (blow)job
Frenching: 9/10, fluent and deep, if wetter and sassier 10/10
FJ: 9/10, not commando but not demure, for sure no deadfish, likes to ride and to take her pleasure, several positons, carry fuck with her is a must, abut missionary stil best to watch her moaning

Finished both times in CIM

RTF: yes

if you like supersling and silicon boobs dont go
if you like an all natural legit SYT plus korean looks, and at one fourth of the price of Dome3, book now!

Strangely she has not so much traffic

she is worthy, bros support

Happy bonking
Old 12-04-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognoscenti View Post
Lol why is non existent English a positive trait? Otherwise what you’re describing is like hitting a jackpot

The last time I struck Toto was Nam from Soi69, but sadly she had returned and told me that she’s unlikely to enter this field again.
Cos its more authentic than one struggling with minimal or K1 level english?
Personal preference only dont read too much into that lil joke.
Yup saw ur splendid FR for Nam.
I dont have 6 pec nor am i a gym goer so passed. My loss i know lol.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

Happy bonking na

This one quoted for truth haha!!
Old 12-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is my long awaited fr on maggie (siamangels)
A super ultra friendly gal open the door.
Wow...i was thinking..i am going to have a solid time with her.
She is only 21. And full of energy.
She gets wet easily. Maybe after writing this..u guys must book her 3 days in advance leow.
She admitted she is a super horny gal. Keep asking me to whack her harder during missionary. U guys ready for her???
Told me she only fuck her bf without condom ( so those who wana raw her, look for other options plssss)
After me she cancel her 12am slot as she is overly tired.
Statistics of her already mentioned by other bros..so is for u all to book and try. U never try u never know

Happy bonking
Old 12-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
This is my long awaited fr on maggie (siamangels)
A super ultra friendly gal open the door.
Wow...i was thinking..i am going to have a solid time with her.
She is only 21. And full of energy.
She gets wet easily. Maybe after writing this..u guys must book her 3 days in advance leow.
She admitted she is a super horny gal. Keep asking me to whack her harder during missionary. U guys ready for her???
Told me she only fuck her bf without condom ( so those who wana raw her, look for other options plssss)
After me she cancel her 12am slot as she is overly tired.
Statistics of her already mentioned by other bros..so is for u all to book and try. U never try u never know

Happy bonking
I tot all along it was 3 days advance lol?😂
Just kidding la.
Ps: This type of quality goes anywhere also sells like hot cakes irregardless of which stable lor
Old 12-04-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Just had a good session with Kose from regentlust.
Okt response fast and efficient. Send him a couple of queries and respond was fast.
Kose is a about 1.55 with light tan consider fair for a thai about 25 yrs old from isaan.
Natural C boobs soft and with light brown nips. No sag at all.
Nice long hair and curves at the right places.
Shower attached and wash u clean and she brushes her teeth. Very hygenice.
Very passionate frencher and moans when u kiss her ears.
Shaved and very sensitive. Get wet when u finger her pussy outside . Moans and hugs u when she get high and wet.
No painting my choice as she request that no frenching after painting unless u wash again. I love frenching more than painting. She get wet and high from gently massaging her clitoris.
Good rider and allow all positions. Responsive with moans and hugs and want u to come with her.
Good and gentle bbbj and balls sucking.
Ist rd did 3 positions then she offered massage.8/10. Good strength and techniques.
2nd rd cowgirl and hj.
A great session.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
roystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Promised bro jerry from bangkokgems for the FR of Eve - the hottie who everyone is waiting for.

Booked my time with her at 530pm - just awhile ago.

I have my fair share of encounters with good girls by fellow bros but this one is the best i've so far.

She appeared in a maroon night gown that shows her ample boobs - her body is petite while showing big tits, no big tummy and silky smooth skin. She does not have tattoo unlike most thai girls too.

My time with her is amazing, i think partly due to the fact that we have a great chemistry, for this part i can't say that for others bros but my experience with her feels exactly like a jc gf relationship. Did i mention that she is only 21?

Here are the ratings:

Looks: 8/10 (Exactly like photos)
Skin: Good complexion, silky smooth with no tattoo. And of course thai tan like most thai girls
BBBJ: 8/10 (suction not strong but alot of licking, i dislike fast and furious type but more of slow and sensual, it might not apply to bros who like f&f style here)
Boobs: 8/10 (D cups confirmed but definitely enhanced)
FJ: 9/10 (Our chemistry is just too good here and she's very tight to me)
service: 10/10

Basically, i feel that her face and attitude is at a very high level. Probably because this is her first time and she is only 21. I hope bros actually take good care of her.

Saw beny in the other room as well, she looks amazing too. Thanks Bro jerry for your service and everything. To be honest, i type this FR until sibei sian cause a part of me want to keep it for myself lol. I think this is the first time i really kena kc liao. must shake off the feeling lol
Old 12-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner450 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised Bro Lust for this FR on Tiva.

Excellent response with OKT.

Very very good experience. To me, the bedroom stuff is top-notch, and a hard-working girl.

Her BJ is really mind-blowing. But what's killer is her GFE. Careful bros out there, this one can easily KC you!

We really clicked like friends. Can RTF. A+
Old 12-04-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

FR For Eve Bkkgems

This is one gem you dun wanna miss, see her photos already can feel the stirring in my pants. extremely hot session, legs wobbly and super drained feeling now like she sucked out all the sperm from my body.

location east side, discreet and easy to locate.

girl about 1.6m, very pretty and superb figure, enhanced Ds but soft and very very nice to squeeze and suck.

soft spoken with passable english and cute giggly syt gnd vibe.

normal shower and good foreplay and great bbbj. easy to ice break with her, smells good. loved getting her pussy eaten.
usually i just like misionary or cowgirl, but with her all type of positions possible. came hard when she pushed back into me in doggy.

shower again with handjob in shower and me rubbing her clit until she climax in shower. didnt even bother to dry up french and carried her back to room dumped her on bed, capped and started fucking.
gotta rest after this one, totally drained super hot fucking session. old man liao gotta recharge.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have a session with aura from AA. Just gonna cut it short
Its her from the picture as the most recent ones as she was asking me to choose which photo is more suitable. Very young and fresh. First time working i sg. Amazing soft tits even there is a scar under but still very nice to fondle and suck on. Tight body as she use to work in club at her hometown. Just need a little bit guidance and she can be very good . Suprise that i am the first to pen a fr for her 🤔

Happy bonking fellow bro.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJK View Post
So true, if you don't treat them as fuck toy, probably they won't give you shyt service.
So Dutch just let the guy raw without reacting?

Yup yup, reflections.. if even an FL doesnt wanna fuck you, there is serious problem with you besides just chemistry issue.
No lah, there was a FR rating dutch quite badly, when i asked okt thats what he replied. I didnt ask any further. Hahaha i got zapped further.

Also thanks to an anonymous bro who up my points
Old 12-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: Cherry - P888

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Cherry - P888

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=686081

OKT: all good

Apartment: P888 has probably the best aparment locaitions in SG, full stop

Cherry:
Pics and video on the site
you get 100% what you see
english ok, attituted good, no HP in the way for 90 minutes plus overtime

Face: 9/10, I was attracted by her mix korean look,
Body: 8/10, short, slim, some tummy fat, actually better in person than in pics, thai tan, size perfects for acrobatics if you are into it, I am
Boobs: 8/10, natural B (not C, B, some guy wrote C, gosh, we need to issue calipers!) perfect size for her, a joy to suck a play with her nipples
Pussy 9/10: shaved smooth, wet wet wet, DATY like no tomorrow,
BBJ: 6 to 7 intially, 7.5/10 after I guided her, she can use more sucktion, and better use of tongue, DT cannot, her things can improve, you guys trainer her on the (blow)job
Frenching: 9/10, fluent and deep, if wetter and sassier 10/10
FJ: 9/10, not commando but not demure, for sure no deadfish, likes to ride and to take her pleasure, several positons, carry fuck with her is a must, abut missionary stil best to watch her moaning

Finished both times in CIM

RTF: yes

if you like supersling and silicon boobs dont go
if you like an all natural legit SYT plus korean looks, and at one fourth of the price of Dome3, book now!

Strangely she has not so much traffic

she is worthy, bros support

Happy bonking
Indeed, the previous time i went to the apartment of Paradise888 i was pleasantly surprised, think i emphasized on it quite a bit hahaha. After see your FR feeling like going for a syt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1