The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Jokey dude, how was your session with Han Han?

Maybe you should try Tian Tian @ 1649 who is the proud owner of a pair of a pair of gravity defying almost C frontal assets ... Only if u have not done so ...
Thank Q Maxy.

Saw her big neh neh before.
She is one of the prettiest there.

Going to try her soon.

Always have to Q for her.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Update: Han Han is a frencher
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
When you say update does it mean that she ask you to announce on her behalf that she is changing back to be a frencher or wat?
Becos I know that she does not french after two weeks of working here.
Not even open her mouth.

I try to french her two weeks ago and she refused to open her mouth.
I dun request WL for frenching unlike bro Ejectjoy.
I try to french and if they turn their head or close their mouth then I will not proceed.
But I will not RTF or recommend her to any of my buddies.

Maybe Ejectjoy was lucky to french her when she was very new here.
After tat she changed to no frenching like many WLs now.
Nowadays they changed like prices changing in the stockmarket.
Everyday changing.
Just received PM from a few bros here confirming that HH does not french.
Will not open her lips.
So I am not alone.

Perhaps she french only those she likes.

Bros also confirm that LL keep her fingers touching the CD when doing FJ.
She put her fingers on her pussy touching the CD during missionary FJ.
I keep hitting her fingers when bonking her in missionary.

Like tat Joker bro how to cum?

Old 09-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Will not open her lips.
So I am not alone.

Yes true, no french for me either.. maybe I am not handsome enough.. also true on touching the cd part, maybe she is afraid it will slip off
Other than the above I am satisfied with her services, she is polite and its good enough for me, I am not fussy
Old 09-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will not open her lips.
So I am not alone.

Hmm. How come I didn’t have such issues with her fingers. She allow me to go all the way in.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hmm. How come I didn’t have such issues with her fingers. She allow me to go all the way in.
I had a similar encounter with Lu Lu. She will touch my little bro in the middle of FJ (missionary, doggie cowgirl) to check that the condom is in place. She did that many times. At times I will hit her fingers when I deliver my thrusts. A slight turn off for me, to be honest.

Looks wise, she does have some close resemblance to your proposed actress-lookalike. She has one of most beautiful face amongst the 1669 WLs, in my opinion.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
We toking abt bonking her la.
You toking abt fingering.

I think you got her when she just started and quite new.
You too much la. Put your fingers all the way inside.

Now she different liao.

No wonder their pussy always got injured by rough fingers.

Old 09-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We toking abt bonking her la.
You toking abt fingering.

I think you got her when she just started and quite new.
You too much la. Put your fingers all the way inside.

Now she different liao.

No wonder their pussy always got injured by rough fingers.
No. I meant she does not put her fingers on her pussy to touch the condom when bonking.

I just ram it all the way in.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
I had a similar encounter with Lu Lu. She will touch my little bro in the middle of FJ (missionary, doggie cowgirl) to check that the condom is in place. She did that many times. At times I will hit her fingers when I deliver my thrusts. A slight turn off for me, to be honest.

Looks wise, she does have some close resemblance to your proposed actress-lookalike. She has one of most beautiful face amongst the 1669 WLs, in my opinion.
Thanks for your vote of confidence. Yes, I do my best to match the girls faces to actresses so as to help samsters better visualize.

I don’t always get it right. But glad it’s helpful to some of you guys
Old 09-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank Q Maxy.

Saw her big neh neh before.
She is one of the prettiest there.

Going to try her soon.

Always have to Q for her.
Jokey dude,

Hmmm ... I read so much complain about LuLu’s working style in this forum ... let me go and give her a try ... Am curious about her strange action mentioned here ... 54A stable is the best for standard CAT150 services.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-07-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

FR on lulu 1669

A girl with nice fair skin, lovely nice young looking B cups and standing at a nice height of 1.65, this girl is a fair sweet gem with features 60 percent similar to somaline ang below .

Her face looks nicer the more you look at her, it really grows on you.

Her service and skills are cat 150 standard. Some shower rubs, catbath, BBBJ and AR. Her BBBJ looking at me with that actress face and tongue slapping my dicky is particularly shiok - made me hard as a rock! However, she does not really french.

Although she is generally quiet, her submissive nature gave me a raging hard on as I hammered her at 1669.

There are some other nice girls to check out as well at 1669. Most girls do not sit around for more than 30 min before a customer will call them.

Old 10-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25226 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Jokey dude,

Hmmm ... I read so much complain about LuLu’s working style in this forum ... let me go and give her a try ... Am curious about her strange action mentioned here ... 54A stable is the best for standard CAT150 services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
For me, Lu Lu is not only one of the prettier ones, she has a sexy body too!

It's good that MP can go and check her out! She is the dainty/demure type, somewhat like ManLi(1820) but with reluctance to french and bad habit of constantly finger-check whether condom is in place. Maybe, you can persuade her to change her mind!
Old 10-07-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

hmm. is it the case for lulu? i don't recall leh, have to keep in mind next time see.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
she has shallow pussy so maybe this is issue only for us with hmmm...long cocks.. short cock no issue
Old 10-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
she has shallow pussy so maybe this is issue only for us with hmmm...long cocks.. short cock no issue
Lol. Right..... I think maybe some of you guys cause her to be anxious.

Maybe you guys behaved weirdly, causing her to check the condom often.

She never told me about shallow pussy leh.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16 h69

She worry about CD slipped

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1