The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
zilturo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 h66e

Is 83 working today? She mentioned she will be on off not working for awhile so double check if she is around today. Felt like visiting her
Old 10-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8h66e; g83, g28

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilturo View Post
.. G83 working today?..
G83 good ? Why not give FR (none so far). G83 highly recommends her sister G28 - big boobs, can french etc. G28 better ?

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Re: L8h66e; g83, g28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
G83 good ? Why not give FR (none so far). G83 highly recommends her sister G28 - big boobs, can french etc. G28 better ?

G83, i RTF 3 times so far.

so far quite good to me at least. since you recommended, let me post 1 fr here from my visit 2 weeks ago to her.

this is the 3rd time i RTF 83 and she laughed at me when i enter 66e. because i am searching for her sister G28. but never saw her outside so take G83 again.

in the room, took off my clothes and she was putting on make up saying that she has to look nicer for me. (lolz make me laugh out loud)
stripe her from behind while she is applying her make up and pop out her 2 handful melon. played around with her 2 melon and then she lead me into the bathroom holding me by my little brother.

in the bathroom, she does a through job washing me from head to toe and i return the favor after shower, dried ourselves and let the action begins

i like starting face up and then she will start BM. having the 2 soft and bouncy melon rubbing me, it was enjoying. we lock lips and french like long lost couple haha barely able to catch my breath after we are done.

she knows i like to paint so she will automatically shift to 69 when she starts to bj me and boy she works hard. i have to signal her to stop before my armies rushes out.

starts with cow girl and this is the first time i tried cow girl with her. she rides really good and since i am lazy this time. i just let her ride all the way.
after about maybe 10 mins, can sense her tempo quicken and her moaning getting louder. we came together and she collapse on me panting.

she lay on me and guide my finger to her pussy, asking me if i know what the sticky liquid is. haha then shyly she told me is the cum juice that flow when she came LOLZ i love this part because she looks especially shy.

after that we wash up and then dress up. told me that she will be on off not working till mid jan.

tip her and left a happy fucker

Name: never really ask. hehe 3 times i never ask
Looks: 6/10 not a looker at first glance but "耐看" type
Boobs: 7/10 handful and soft. should be natural if you ask me.
Body: slight tummy but good to hug
Bath: wash you clean clean.
BJ: 7/10 hardworking and long. doesn't stop until you ask her to. good suction
Fingering: only at entrance.
Painting: allow and love it. easily wet
GFE: 9/10. really out to serve. her service does get better each time you RTF
RTF: sure when she is back.

Overall: a good bonk and hard to find a WL who is able to "click" hahaha
Old 11-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8h66e; g83, g28

Quote:
G83, ..RTF 3 times.. her sister G28..never saw her ... lock lips and french like long lost couple haha barely able to catch my breath .. 69 when she starts to bj me and boy she works hard....Looks: 6/10 not a looker a... Boobs: 7/10 handful and soft. .. natural.. Fingering .. Painting.. GFE: 9/10. really out to serve. her service does get better each time you RTF .. RTF: sure ..
G83 - big boobs, natural "C", fingering, french (for regulars), 69 etc. IMHO, G83 looks better than G28. Thanks for nice FR. Will Upz U later when regain power.

Old 12-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

If possible, go for a shuang fei with G83 and G28. That's what I did last fri! Man, I felt like a king stuffing myself with 2 pairs of big boobies!
Old 12-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

L8h66e; g83, g28

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
... shuang fei with G83 and G28. ... last fri! Man, I felt like a king stuffing myself with 2 pairs of big boobies!
Nearly died breathless ? Why not give FR to support/reward/recommend if really so good. Will Upz for FR.

Old 12-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
If possible, go for a shuang fei with G83 and G28. That's what I did last fri! Man, I felt like a king stuffing myself with 2 pairs of big boobies!
O.o haha maybe i will try that.
btw what is the damage? 80x2?
Old 12-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
O.o haha maybe i will try that.
btw what is the damage? 80x2?
It's $150 in total.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Re: L8h66e; g83, g28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Nearly died breathless ? Why not give FR to support/reward/recommend if really so good. Will Upz for FR.

Will write a more detailed fr when I have the time next week..sorry for the delay bro!
Old 13-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wonder how long will G33 stay for...
She's really good
Old 13-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Devilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, shuang fei how many shot?
Old 15-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on 88 (Coco):

Session: 2 sessions (80 x 2 plus discount 10 = 150)
Looks: 9/10 (very pretty, prettier than alot of Cat150. 1 of the prettiest gal in GL at the moment)
Body: very sexy, slim, no tummy
BJ: blowjob with condom. i think if you insist BBBJ, shd be allowed. first time looking for her, so not forcing her to to BBBJ.
Catbath: nice
Shower action: No
AR: not try, not sure allow or not
Painting: Yes, allowed. no smell & wet, wet, wet. Paint her until she orgasm
Frenching: Yes, she will stick out her tongue for you to suck..more prefer passionate type without stick out her tongue
FJ: very accomodating to any pattern (only done 1 shot, i think shd be allowed 2 shot coz 2 sessions). Will call you "Lao gong" and moan 'Hen Shuang, Nie Hen Li Hai" to boost my ego.
RTF: Yes, Yes, Yes....i told her she should be in Cat150 instead of Cat80. i think i will patronize her more now rather than Cat150

saw no 17, also quite pretty and sexy, slim body. try to find her FR but not found. anyone try her before? allow frenching? coz me prefer gal that allowed frenching...
Old 15-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro,

Coco G88 very young gal..forgot to ask about her age. but trust me, you wont reject her once you see her...1 of the prettiest gal in GL at the moment....but 1 things i forgot to mention is about her boobs...B cup enhanced...but very nicely done...her nipple look very nice....nearly pinkish in colour...current pricing:
80 - 30 minutes (1 shot)
150 - 60 minutes (1 shot or 2 shot, actually i not too sure, assume 2 shot coz consider 2 sessions, my session yesterday only try 1 shot...even 2 shot, i think not enough time to do it, i will reconfirm back once i rtf her again).

actually if possible, i plan to call G88 to others house, not sure allow or not... the room not very nice compare to Cat150 house room.
Old 15-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkoh88 View Post
Hi Bro,

Coco G88 very young gal..forgot to ask about her age. but trust me, you wont reject her once you see her...1 of the prettiest gal in GL at the moment....but 1 things i forgot to mention is about her boobs...B cup enhanced...but very nicely done...her nipple look very nice....nearly pinkish in colour...current pricing:
80 - 30 minutes (1 shot)
150 - 60 minutes (1 shot or 2 shot, actually i not too sure, assume 2 shot coz consider 2 sessions, my session yesterday only try 1 shot...even 2 shot, i think not enough time to do it, i will reconfirm back once i rtf her again).

actually if possible, i plan to call G88 to others house, not sure allow or not... the room not very nice compare to Cat150 house room.
No outcall ,she off last few day.
Today then start working,she is playful, her frenching is gd.
Old 15-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superboy1234 View Post
another know why there is $80 WL and $100 WL and $150WL. why dont wl of $80 become $150WL?
Lost $80 no bbbj n ar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1