The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2010, 10:57 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

they were right to ask you back for the blood test,
after which it should be conclusive..

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post

I am now very confused as i thought the blood test will confirm whether I am inflected with Genital Herpes. Though i will be making an appt shortly back to DSC, wonder if any of you is able to advise me if I am inflected with Genital Herpes afterall?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

thanks for your advice. will go down and get hopefully get clearance from all STDs

Will put on cap next time for bbbj. always thought oral sex only is relatively safe
Old 12-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 17
cmelater is a Helpful and Caring Samstercmelater is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
thanks for your advice. will go down and get hopefully get clearance from all STDs

Will put on cap next time for bbbj. always thought oral sex only is relatively safe
Think it is appropriate for me to reply this.

Blood test may not be conclusive. Most accurate is viral culture. Then again, a doctor was telling me "pray it does not come back again". He gave me one more advice that even if test confirm got hsv, there is nothing that can be done. Best is to take care.

A lot of online herpes forums say best is boost the immune system. Take more veggie and fruits. Apparently, fruits carry this substance called lysine which is anti-viral. I take additional vitamins daily. Eat less heaty stuff. Besides, better for health too.

If you touch your private part, make sure you wash your hands. Its possible to self-infect other parts of your body. Its really dumb.

Meantime, just take care. Good news is that crack scientists in the US are working on medication for herpes, especially the new class of RNAi based drugs. The future is promising. Just dun give up yet.

PS: Most of us carry some form of herpes virus. Chicken pox is also a type of herpes virus.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

cmelater is a Helpful and Caring Samstercmelater is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about Gential Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottituck View Post
guess it is safe to assume that sex is always risky...
Only safe sex is no sex. Or just have one partner. Then again, not everyone lucky. Sometimes, very suay end up with a low sex drive gf or wife. Also still need to go for commercial or diy. Sigh.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
my23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymy23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just wondering....

read fr somewhere tt should avoid sharing utensils/towels with ppl infected by herpes....

some ppl likes to use their own chopstick from the dish even if it's in a restaurant. possible to get infected in this case??

also, for the case of towels, if go to hotel/HC, would there be a risk too?
Old 26-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
iisforinthesky is one of the Best!iisforinthesky is one of the Best!iisforinthesky is one of the Best!

herpes is infx thru sharing of utensils and towels, just like warts which is hpv. so avoid sharing.
hotel hc depend on how wel they sanitise and sterilise them alr. 3 star hotel? i wonder..
Old 28-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

my23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymy23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmm... got some typos in my previous post....

for eg, during a dinner in a Chinese restaurant, some ppl tends to get food from the dish using their own chopstick. what are the chances to spread the virus to the dish if he/she is a hsv carrier?

what i was thinking is tt, if the population percentage with hsv is really as high as mentioned in some websites, wouldn't it be possible get infected simply thru a dinner?
Old 01-03-2010, 05:31 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is not totally impossible..
also there are lot of bacteria in a human mouth..
me think you should not put food in your mouth just in case
you swallow those bacteria..

mate.....me thinks you are paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by my23 View Post
wouldn't it be possible get infected simply thru a dinner?

Old 01-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by my23 View Post
for eg, during a dinner in a Chinese restaurant, some ppl tends to get food from the dish using their own chopstick. what are the chances to spread the virus to the dish if he/she is a hsv carrier?
Communal eating habits can spread all sorts of diseases. Examples are HFMD, Human Flu (H1N1 included) , SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, liver cancer (Hepatitis B), nose cancer (Epstein-Barr) and bacteria that cause Tuberculosis, Meningitis, stomach cancer (Helicobacter Pylori).

The world is full of nasties. The only way to be safe is to live in a glass bubble with a filtered air supply.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-03-2010, 08:05 AM

sam becareful... he will next ask..
" what happens if the bubble burst"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The only way to be safe is to live in a glass bubble with a filtered air supply.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
sam becareful... he will next ask..
" what happens if the bubble burst"
I suggest TWO bubbles then. A smaller bubble within a large one. If the small bubble breaks, the larger bubble will act as a back up while the small one is being fixed. 3 bubbles will be even safer still. It's an individual choice how many bubbles to use.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-03-2010, 08:48 AM

hahaha. made me spill my coffee...good one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I suggest TWO bubbles then. It's an individual choice how many bubbles to use.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

haha....

got the msg, tx bros!
Old 12-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

Hi people,

Been a long time. I went for blood under my doc's advice recently. About 5 months back, a doc saw some blisters around the base of my shaft. He visually confirmed it was herpes. Within the week, I was on anti-viral pills.

I called the dsc hotline. The lady over the line said that visual confirmation is more or less about quite accurate.

Recently, I was quite jittery. Wanted a medical confirmation. Couldn't do a culture cos' no blisters appeared. My doc proposed going for blood test. The test came back negative for all the major STDs. Was never involved in any commercial stuff after that blister episode.

Question for the bros. Is blood test a good confirmation of whether there is herpes infection?
Old 13-05-2010, 06:56 AM

blood test is the most accurate method to diagnose it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Question for the bros. Is blood test a good confirmation of whether there is herpes infection?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1