The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
KL king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Hey Bro MMM88,I 200% agree to U that Vivian service. She really a SUCKER Queen in Cititel!!

Bro of United KINGdom
Atomicbomb, Bluesman, Bigdrill, Ciblover, Dekuip, HamSupChai, KLKOOL, Klang Kia, KL Boy(sotong), MMM88, PowerGuy, Shiok1968, TD0620G
Old 30-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
tan707070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

check with brother out there is bibi vivian fanny under fj only or got massage plus fj will be there this sat noon if got good recom pls let me know thks
Old 30-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Hello guys,

Greetings from a newbie in KL! What is the going rate for a full-package at Cititel? Haven't been there for a while.. The last time I was there, I hooked up with this Malay girl called "Bonia". She has a great body and got me off by sucking my toes...

Jack
Old 30-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
KL king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The rate of CITITEL
FJ - RM198

FJ + MASSANGE - RM238

Ang PAI - Vivian, Yoko, CK, Cartier(n/a)

Bro of United KINGdom
Atomicbomb, Bluesman, Bigdrill, Ciblover, Dekuip, HamSupChai, KLKOOL, Klang Kia, KL Boy(sotong), MMM88, PowerGuy, Shiok1968, TD0620G
Old 30-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
k3nnyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didnt i read somewhere in this forum that CK no longer works there?

Got married to a rich man it seems..
Old 30-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Samster

Hi to everyone reading.

I have been reading this forum for quite awhile and i thought i'd give it a go contributing something in return.

Visited Midway HC at Cititel in Midvalley twice to date and the first time i saw a Chinese mixed Portugese girl named Chelsea.

Name: Chelsea
Looks: 6
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 8 nice boobs for a boob lover.. C cup im sure..
BJ: 7 she deepthroats quite well..
FJ: She was quite tight and her moans were convincing.. Overall, quite an enjoyable experience..

Her hygiene abit questionable though.. She didnt bother to wash me up when she appeared and just proceeded to do her thing.

2nd visit..

Name: Qiu Qiu? Cute Cute? Q Q or something like that
Looks: 7 typical chinese girl look.. cute
Body: 6 kinda short with abit of excess baggage
Boobs: 6
BBBJ/AR: 8.5 She alternated between taking the shaft in up and down and licking the asshole for quite awhile.. Almost 10 minutes and being able to see her face when shes doing it thanks to mirrors in Cititel's rooms downstairs really did it for me..
FJ: 7 This didnt really last too long as i was about to blow it all during the BBBJ but i can safely say it was enjoyable..

RTF: Nope.. not for any WL's cause the point in going for me is to try someone new..

I hope this first FR of mine was informative..
Old 01-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dreamchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnyx
Hi to everyone reading.

I have been reading this forum for quite awhile and i thought i'd give it a go contributing something in return.

Visited Midway HC at Cititel in Midvalley twice to date and the first time i saw a Chinese mixed Portugese girl named Chelsea.

Name: Chelsea
Looks: 6
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 8 nice boobs for a boob lover.. C cup im sure..
BJ: 7 she deepthroats quite well..
FJ: She was quite tight and her moans were convincing.. Overall, quite an enjoyable experience..

Her hygiene abit questionable though.. She didnt bother to wash me up when she appeared and just proceeded to do her thing.

2nd visit..

Name: Qiu Qiu? Cute Cute? Q Q or something like that
Looks: 7 typical chinese girl look.. cute
Body: 6 kinda short with abit of excess baggage
Boobs: 6
BBBJ/AR: 8.5 She alternated between taking the shaft in up and down and licking the asshole for quite awhile.. Almost 10 minutes and being able to see her face when shes doing it thanks to mirrors in Cititel's rooms downstairs really did it for me..
FJ: 7 This didnt really last too long as i was about to blow it all during the BBBJ but i can safely say it was enjoyable..

RTF: Nope.. not for any WL's cause the point in going for me is to try someone new..

I hope this first FR of mine was informative..
Very informative indeed. Thanks bro!
Old 01-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro k3nnyx, good FR, u a regular to Cititel?
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro k3nnyx,

Good FR. That's the way to go. Contribute first before asking.
Bro, you are cordially invited to join our gathering on the 10th of Dec. follow the Malaysian gathering thread.

Just up you with my one and only point.

Cheers.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro k3nnyx,

Good FR. That's the way to go. Contribute first before asking.
Bro, you are cordially invited to join our gathering on the 10th of Dec. follow the Malaysian gathering thread.

Just up you with my one and only point.

Cheers.
Hey Bro CibLover,

Thanks alot. This forum's been really informative for me and provided me with ample information and which also prompted me to try out Spa De Palace last night with 3 other friends and the VIP package and had the greatest time of my life.. Ill write a FR soon.. So anyhow, i thought i'd give something in return.

Thanks for the invite. I appreciate it and i will try my best to make it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro KLKOOL,

Im not actually a regular at Cititel and i would say that until 2 nights ago when i went to Spa De Palace, i've only cheong'ed twice in KL and the FR for those 2 times are as above. hehe.

Some of the girls are good.. but i think it gets abit packed. Cant beat the fun i had at Spa De Palace two nights ago although the feng tau disco next door had its beats running at full blast and it kinda took my concentration away.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnyx
Hey Bro CibLover,

Thanks alot. This forum's been really informative for me and provided me with ample information and which also prompted me to try out Spa De Palace last night with 3 other friends and the VIP package and had the greatest time of my life.. Ill write a FR soon.. So anyhow, i thought i'd give something in return.

Thanks for the invite. I appreciate it and i will try my best to make it..
Try and make it to our gathering.... I rather not do Cititel, my fav joints in KL usually not so pack one ... fed up of meeting people I know at HC's ;( so looking forward to your SDP FR

Old 02-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,

I think we should give bro K3nnyx some power, leh....since he contributed and sounds "humble"..... At least not out looking for points like some others, loh....

Anyone?

Cheers.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bros,

I think we should give bro K3nnyx some power, leh....since he contributed and sounds "humble"..... At least not out looking for points like some others, loh....

Anyone?

Cheers.
Yes, agree, but still recharging leh... no power to give now

Old 02-12-2005, 12:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros,

Anyone?

Cheers.
on the way...
Old 03-12-2005, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the run-down bro! Need to get some gurlie action there..

Jack
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1