The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 8
DragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMMAD View Post
Humble FRs for the place mentioned by bros here. Tried both JJ (PRC) and AS (Viet). Wouldn't be giving scoring as this is pretty subjective. Note that AS is my regular and only experienced JJ once (like ONS)

Price: entry + 2 blue president

Looks and figure: JJ on the slimmer side while AS is abit meaty

Massage: JJ very innovative but no massage for front boby. AS pretty standard. Both have gd strength. But JJ massage is relatively shorter. Prefer AS in this area.

Teasing: JJ is max. Boobs massage plus AR. AS occasional brushes the balls. JJ wins in this area hands down.

BBBJ: JJ is dyson max power. Can cum just by blowing. AS is gentle like a typical gf. More commercial feel for JJ while AS is willing to please. Combination of both is world best.

FJ (capped): Both are decently tight. JJ is more pro (think she more experience). AS gives u the feeling of a gf (aka make love and not just sex). Prefer AS as she doesn't rush and wants to please u. And the extra piak piak sound when doggy is best.

Overall: JJ is more objective in extra services with decent massage. AS has more gfe feel. She behaves like a 小女人 or gf type who is willing to please. To each its own. Happy chionging to bros living in bishan or nearby.
Bro care to share contact and location ? Thanks much..
Old 20-10-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -107 / Power: 0
Dralor Dralor
Re: MP in Bishan

Appreciate if anyone can share contact and location thru pm. Thanks!
Old 24-10-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, can share on location? Thanks
Old 24-10-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Stevengboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
Hi, can share contact/details? Thanks
Hi bro can PM thank you
Old 25-10-2022, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMMAD View Post
I've cleared as many PMs as i can. For bros asking for contact, i don't have them. i just call up the spa directly. Sorry it took so long for the reply. End of the day, i hope everyone enjoys. Cheers.
Bro can share contact pls
Old 25-10-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
Go try lo. A** is the youngest among them and definitely the prettiest. The rest are mostly pre-milf n milf. I have not tried them but guessing that their massage should be quite good too. The guy usually do leg massage. Many customers daily too.
Thanks for your nice shared, tried her last week gfe and attitude good and nice figure, she definitely know how to please. Ya she’s the best looking ml there can’t missed haha
Old 04-11-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
indianpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
Go try lo. A** is the youngest among them and definitely the prettiest. The rest are mostly pre-milf n milf. I have not tried them but guessing that their massage should be quite good too. The guy usually do leg massage. Many customers daily too.
Hey bro staying around the area, can share ctc and location? Thanks
Old 05-11-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1787 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Spotted new shop at North Mall. Dark tinted glass but at corner which is super high foot traffic. Wont dare to try
Old 05-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42411 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Spotted new shop at North Mall. Dark tinted glass but at corner which is super high foot traffic. Wont dare to try
North Mall at St 22 ?
If u talking abt the one lead to Hong Mao nothing to talk abt
2 M 1 F MLs n 3 beds in a master bed room size shop no even curtain between each bed .
How to enjoy the msg I wonder ?
This area use to had 1 happening shop at lvl 2 more then 10years ago but now here all dry n clean

BTW anyone try the atas look spa in Bishan Park ?
Dum think any happening but any MR ?
Old 06-11-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
if u referring to 2 separated shop spaces, i think that one high chance only regs or if u know them well enough. because not only heavy footfall, got guy working there and always sitting around. confirm v hard to get anything special.
not to mention, they curtain setup. the tinted is probably only for show.
Old 06-11-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
I passed by a shop called yi zh*n foot reflexology but it also does massage. However haven't had the opportunity to try yet. Anyone knows if it's clean? I saw a couple of milfs
Pass by yesterday afternoon, saw 2 chiou slim syt sitting outside for meal. Any one try?
Old 08-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1787 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
North Mall at St 22 ?
If u talking abt the one lead to Hong Mao nothing to talk abt
2 M 1 F MLs n 3 beds in a master bed room size shop no even curtain between each bed .
How to enjoy the msg I wonder ?
This area use to had 1 happening shop at lvl 2 more then 10years ago but now here all dry n clean

BTW anyone try the atas look spa in Bishan Park ?
Dum think any happening but any MR ?
Yes referring to the one leading to Ang Mo. Thanks for info
Old 10-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro… can pm contact? Thanks
Old 10-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Pass by yesterday afternoon, saw 2 chiou slim syt sitting outside for meal. Any one try?
bro should go try. u might find something u like hehe
Old 10-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
I passed by a shop called yi zh*n foot reflexology but it also does massage. However haven't had the opportunity to try yet. Anyone knows if it's clean? I saw a couple of milfs
u are revealing too much info bro. theres a reason why they are there till now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1