The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 18
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Yup, I always ask first if she is comfortable, cause a great french experience needs interaction from both parties.
You can try your luck, but I think she is quite firm to not doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Oh, no french. I assume you tried for it?
Old 15-10-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

I wanted to visit my regular, but she still on MC. 2058 was open today, I wanted to try Grace but I haven't gone 1658a cuz I didn't knew how to go the last time, so I went here this time. Saw all 3 of them available, picked Wei Wei because I read from the FR the other 2 no french (yet). Lu Lu looks the prettiest though.

Girl: Wei Wei 1658a
Looks : 8/10. SYT look.
Boobs : 8/10. B, natural, very soft to the touch.
Body : 8/10. Petite and slim. I like to feel her waist.
Shower: 7/10. Thorough cleaning with B2B rub and light pecks. She's quite short, but the shower room has a step, so it is kind of useful to raise her height a little for kissing.
Massage: 7/10. Some light massage with B2B for front and back. She puts some effort in it.
Catbath: 9/10. Full body catbath front and back till the thigh.
French : 8/10. Started with closed lips pecks then DFK with tongue after awhile.
BJ : 5/10. CBJ due to medical soon. The feels quite little cuz of the CD, but it's better than many. BBBJ would be better feel next time.
AR: 9/10. Quite comfortable AR. Starts round the rim then licking with soft tongue. Not ticklish. Rinses her mouth quite often and after AR.
FJ : 9/10. Accommodating to try several different positions. A bit tight when entering, didn't use lube.
Gfe: 8/10. Chatty, hugging her tight while DFK + staring at each other is so shiok and comfortable.
Damage: 200$ / 60 min
RTF: Yes, I want to try her BBBJ, and I didn't bring a thinner CD today.

So far, I tried 3 PRC in GL, and the service are better than most of the other houses. The best service I find at this time was from Xia Tian from WH4.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Yup, I always ask first if she is comfortable, cause a great french experience needs interaction from both parties.
You can try your luck, but I think she is quite firm to not doing so.
Hmmm, sometimes it can open up. Then again, a lot of the Cat60 Thai are totally no french, at most can kiss neck, body and nipples. So I gave up on most of them and just keep RTF the ones I know can. DFK can help give a lot of feel during the session.

Gonna try 1669 sometime.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Is your regular Mandy 2058, bro?
Margareth says she'll be back to work tomorrow.

Quote:
I wanted to visit my regular, but she still on MC. 2058 was open today, I wanted to try Grace but I haven't gone 1658a cuz I didn't knew how to go the last time, so I went here this time. Saw all 3 of them available, picked Wei Wei because I read from the FR the other 2 no french (yet). Lu Lu looks the prettiest though.

Girl: Wei Wei 1658a
Looks : 8/10. SYT look.
Boobs : 8/10. B, natural, very soft to the touch.
Body : 8/10. Petite and slim. I like to feel her waist.
Shower: 7/10. Thorough cleaning with B2B rub and light pecks. She's quite short, but the shower room has a step, so it is kind of useful to raise her height a little for kissing.
Massage: 7/10. Some light massage with B2B for front and back. She puts some effort in it.
Catbath: 9/10. Full body catbath front and back till the thigh.
French : 8/10. Started with closed lips pecks then DFK with tongue after awhile.
BJ : 5/10. CBJ due to medical soon. The feels quite little cuz of the CD, but it's better than many. BBBJ would be better feel next time.
AR: 9/10. Quite comfortable AR. Starts round the rim then licking with soft tongue. Not ticklish. Rinses her mouth quite often and after AR.
FJ : 9/10. Accommodating to try several different positions. A bit tight when entering, didn't use lube.
Gfe: 8/10. Chatty, hugging her tight while DFK + staring at each other is so shiok and comfortable.
Damage: 200$ / 60 min
RTF: Yes, I want to try her BBBJ, and I didn't bring a thinner CD today.

So far, I tried 3 PRC in GL, and the service are better than most of the other houses. The best service I find at this time was from Xia Tian from WH4.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Agreed.
To me, DFK is a pre-requisite to have GFE.

Quote:
Hmmm, sometimes it can open up. Then again, a lot of the Cat60 Thai are totally no french, at most can kiss neck, body and nipples. So I gave up on most of them and just keep RTF the ones I know can. DFK can help give a lot of feel during the session.

Gonna try 1669 sometime.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is your regular Mandy 2058, bro?
Margareth says she'll be back to work tomorrow.
No. Regular is from a Thai house. But Mandy give very good service, you should try if you haven't. I find it difficult to regular the PRC houses because of long waiting time. Eg: I want to book Kiki from 1612, every time full till night lol. 1669 also always all working. I only managed to see Yi Yi and Lu Lu when they not working.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed.
To me, DFK is a pre-requisite to have GFE.
So far in GL, I got some DFK/BBBJ start in shower room. But just that, then clean up and move to the bed. But when I go to BKK, I can have DFK start in the shower including both got totally wet and soap still all over the place with all the action haha. I think GL a bit too SOP.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Some OKT allows you to book over the phone, including Tommy 1612, so you don't need to wait.

Quote:
No. Regular is from a Thai house. But Mandy give very good service, you should try if you haven't. I find it difficult to regular the PRC houses because of long waiting time. Eg: I want to book Kiki from 1612, every time full till night lol. 1669 also always all working. I only managed to see Yi Yi and Lu Lu when they not working.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

I presume you are comparing GL Thai vs BKK. I agreed the service level is different.
That's why in GL I rather wait for the PRC that I know (from other bros FR) will give the services I want than going to Thai houses. Just personal preference of releasing my load.

Quote:
So far in GL, I got some DFK/BBBJ start in shower room. But just that, then clean up and move to the bed. But when I go to BKK, I can have DFK start in the shower including both got totally wet and soap still all over the place with all the action haha. I think GL a bit too SOP.
Old 16-10-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
I presume you are comparing GL Thai vs BKK. I agreed the service level is different.
That's why in GL I rather wait for the PRC that I know (from other bros FR) will give the services I want than going to Thai houses. Just personal preference of releasing my load.
Yes, big difference in service level despite they are Thais. Of course, there're landmines there also. Now we rely on the FRs cuz it is quite costly to try all the PRC, like how we test water for the Cat60 houses (no good, just walk out and find another). I only look out for just DFK & BBBJ service in the FR, the appearance can just see when there, then good luck. So far, so good.

Btw, I don't pay very little for the Thai houses here. If the WL is good, I will make it ~1hr (2/3 session booking). End up it cost almost same as PRC. I don't like rushed job, more time can take it slow and enjoy better.

Quote:
Some OKT allows you to book over the phone, including Tommy 1612, so you don't need to wait.
Will try it sometime. I have WH04 number cuz I wanna try Shuang Shuang, but didn't (forgot) take 1612 number.
Old 16-10-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Not sure why, unlike at BKK I couldn't find fair enough Thai like PRC at GL.
Few Viet looked fair in the tank, but not so in the room. Light effect. So I stick to PRC so far.
And also, rare Thai & Viet give AR.

Quote:
Yes, big difference in service level despite they are Thais. Of course, there're landmines there also. Now we rely on the FRs cuz it is quite costly to try all the PRC, like how we test water for the Cat60 houses (no good, just walk out and find another). I only look out for just DFK & BBBJ service in the FR, the appearance can just see when there, then good luck. So far, so good.

Btw, I don't pay very little for the Thai houses here. If the WL is good, I will make it ~1hr (2/3 session booking). End up it cost almost same as PRC. I don't like rushed job, more time can take it slow and enjoy better.

Will try it sometime. I have WH04 number cuz I wanna try Shuang Shuang, but didn't (forgot) take 1612 number.
Old 16-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure why, unlike at BKK I couldn't find fair enough Thai like PRC at GL.
Few Viet looked fair in the tank, but not so in the room. Light effect. So I stick to PRC so far.
And also, rare Thai & Viet give AR.
Actually, I like darker girls haha. But now I pick PRC now is because of the service. So far, most of the TH/VN don't give full body catbath even when booking 1hr. I don't really like AR, most of them are so ticklish (esp from the VN WLs). But I will like it if the WL gave comfortable AR with soft licking which are not ticklish.
Old 16-10-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2103 / Power: 39
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Compilation from bros 16th October 2022

Lorong 16 House 6 -- One PRC (Ma Li)
Lorong 16 House 12 -- Two PRC (Dada(D cup), Kiki and Meng Meng) New Arrival
Lorong 16 House 58a -- Three PRC (Yang Niu (C cup), Lu Lu (A-B Cup) and Wei Wei (B cup)) New Arrival
Lorong 16 House 69 -- Five PRC (Momo (A cup), Yi Yi (B cup), Lu Lu (C Cup), Qian Qian (A-B cup), Bei Bei) New Arrival
Lorong 18 House 20 -- Three PRC (Apple(B+ enhanced), Xinxin(B cup) and Lucky(D cup))
Lorong 20 House 41 -- One PRC New Arrival
Lorong 20 House 58 -- Two PRC (Grace and Mandy)
Westerhout House 4 -- Three PRC (Shuang Shuang(enhanced Dcup), Zhen Zhen(A cup) and Xia Tian)
Westerhout House 17 -- One PRC (Lynn) New Arrival

Lorong 16 House 6 – $150 for 45 minutes, one shot
Lorong 16 House 12 --$200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 16 House 58a --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 16 House 69 --$80 for 30 minutes, one shot, $150 for 1 hour, one shot [B][U]
Lorong 18 House 20 -- $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 20 House 41 -- ??
Lorong 20 House 58 --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Westerhout House 4 --$100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Westerhout House 17 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot

Bros FR summary

Lorong 16 House 6
Mali
Looks like 22 yr old neighbour daughter, good service. short and stocky bak bak figure, skin a bit tanned, A-B cup, accomodating in fuck in multiple positions

lorong 16 house 12
Dada
1.55m, D or E boobs, Fair, Hardworking and sincere, French and BBBJ, accommodating

Kiki
Looks young and chio, slim figure with B cup, accommodating
Meng Meng New Arrival
Young, choi, skinny in a good way, looks a bit like Zhang Tian Ai

lorong 16 house 58a
Yang Niu New Arrival
Curvy butt, slender body, with mixed Russian-Chinese look brown hair, C cup pink nipples, services oriented hardworking type
Lu Lu New Arrival
Sister of Yang Niu, petite and slender body, A-B cup, looks like neighbour pretty face, early to mid 20s
Wei Wei New Arrival
Petite size, looks like a teenager, firm B cup nice to grab, BJ good suction, knows her job well with good service

lorong 16 house 69
Mo Mo New Arrival
Slim, petite, A cup, Not for boob lovers but she makes it up with good attitude and friendliness
Yi Yi New Arrival
B cup, friendly, big fleshy butt, accomodating in different positions
Lu Lu New Arrival
C cup, perky butt, pretty
Qian Qian New Arrival
Petite, A-B cup, smooth skin
Bei Bei New Arrival
B cup, good service, good AR

lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fair, B+ enhanced
Xin Xin
tall, fair porcelein skin, Natural Boobs about B, pretty face.
Lucky
Natural Boobs melon huge D, pretty face, stereo sound. The right type for most baby boomers group

lorong 20 house 41
?? New Arrival

lorong 20 house 58
Grace
Petite, looks like a JC student, perky nipples, Natural B cup. Fucking her feels like fucking a 18 year old JC student
Mandy
Soft b cup, good catbath, good BBBJ in shower

Westerhout House 4
Shuang Shuang
GF feel, enhanced boobs D cup, bubbly village gal, short meaty stouty body, capped BJ
Zhen Zhen
Erotic, A cup, MILF above 30, makeup a bit thick, around 1.6m, some sugar rolls on tummy, use nipples to poke during AR, good service and attitude, average looks and body, pussy a bit loose, hardworking rider
Xia Tian
Petite slim, fair skin, body art of left shoulder plate, GFE easy gooing

Westerhout House 17
Lynn New Arrival
Can french and bbbj. More towards meaty and busty.

SHOPS to reopen soon, standby

Lorong 16 House 08
Old 16-10-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 3
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh, no french. I assume you tried for it?
I have no Chemistry with Grace, guess I won't RTF. Will try Mandy next, looks chio.
Old 17-10-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

lorong 16 house 58a

Lu Lu - extremely commercial feel. totally no mouth to mouth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1