The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Palace should be Anna ba. Good times man.

Is the spa still around ah? Last time so secretive on this forum then suddenly so blatantly advertising then now suddenly disappear again.
She still around, boobs like papaya, nice lady
Old 10-07-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kukubima is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro can have her contact or wechat? Thank you 👍👍
Old 11-07-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
She still around, boobs like papaya, nice lady
Yeah man. Love her big natural tits. Able to squeeze them together and suck on both her nipples at the same time
Old 11-07-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
chickenwhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna is amazing but I only managed to get a HJ/BJ from her before.. any bros unlocked additional services from her?
Old 11-07-2021, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwhite View Post
Anna is amazing but I only managed to get a HJ/BJ from her before.. any bros unlocked additional services from her?
Anna from River Valley?
Old 11-07-2021, 04:22 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Another horny milf in Martin road

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/fiona-msg/
Old 11-07-2021, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 14
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Looking delicious
Noted
Old 11-07-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 0
BluebirdBoy is a splendid one to beholdBluebirdBoy is a splendid one to beholdBluebirdBoy is a splendid one to beholdBluebirdBoy is a splendid one to beholdBluebirdBoy is a splendid one to beholdBluebirdBoy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

She looks good.
Old 11-07-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
astra69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:

Super STEAM!
Really deli!
Old 12-07-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Fiona damn nice! Not sure why she and her sis takes turn to rest is it? Lol! Her sis Fei Fei also got F cup tits and used to work next door at the Martin road condo. Sibei happening. Book both and you have 2 pair of DD and F cup to play. Fei Fei very easy to get her horny and her pussy soaking wet. Fiona only give HJ but manage to FJ her one time as both of us are so horny. Lol! Try to ram her hard but cannot get momentum because her pussy is so tight like a virgin. Fiona loves to weak sexy lingerie. A few visits really buay tahan go toilet and wank using her sexy panties for my 2nd shot. Haha! I also don’t know whether I wash her panties clean. She must be wondering why her panties are so difficult to dry
Old 12-07-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Hi bros, I called fiona many times and WhatsApp but no answer…..anyone can help?
Old 12-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 15
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

any good ML that is horny in this period?
Old 12-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 9
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Is she horny too bro? Haha
Old 12-07-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Is she horny too bro? Haha
Of course bro!
Old 12-07-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Yeah man. Love her big natural tits. Able to squeeze them together and suck on both her nipples at the same time
Wah bro I havent visited Anna in a while….her boobs are no joke. Big and juicy. Read your short little post I gian already. Scheduled a session with her tmr already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread