The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 12
PowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud of
Re: Thai massage

RTM to j** at TP yesterday to experience her oil massage.. my first time was no oil.
Ok must say the oil massage was much better, more relaxed.. her hot stones really helped relax the muscles more.. all the muscles

Everything else quite the same as first time (except using hot stones this time)... very good quality and worth the $$ spent..
Old 08-06-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
stephenisme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Bro brapicker, thank you for FR. I have upped your rep pts.

I think you should have taken the $100/90mins promo price for prostate massage instead. This promo package is more worth it. Usual price is $120/90mins. Moreover, based on my experience, 60 mins for massage + JG + extra altogether in 60mins is too short to enjoy any one of them. Too rushed in my personal view.

Bro LightAndShadow, thank you for FR. I have upped your rep pts too.

If you try the other Viet gal, please pm me the details.
Bro can share more for TP Lor 7? Appreicate it
Old 08-06-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 3
Engima is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEngima is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEngima is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro 789550 for J** contact

Took up the 90 mins $100 package as per recommended. Put on the disposable pants n action started. Quite strong n good massgae I can say. She also mention various pain or sore points = wat spots and causes. Also gotten the machiam Thai style bending n twisting of hands n legs although she is from Viet. The 抓龙根 was sth new to me. She also explain the pros of doing it. Tips her from the release. Overall a great new experience for me. Will maybe try again if nearby as quite far from me.
Old 09-06-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobpoke View Post
Thanks bro 789550 for sharing contact

Tried Jxx as per recommended. Took up the 90 mins package. Massage was good & strong & she tackled my sore points. Will have back stepping, pulling & twisting as mentioned by bros here. Towards the end was prostate care which I find quite legit thot she said I had some blockage. OP for release which she whisper to tip as it's not including in the package. Overall good massage but slightly high with tips imo but her service and attitude makes up for it. Location wise is convenient for drivers but foot soldiers not so convenient. Nice lady with a little belly. Will RTM if around the area. Maybe can try the other Viet which I didnt manage to see.
Bro Noobpoke, thank you for the FR on TP Lor 7. For foot soldiers, can take a 5 minutes ride on 232 from TP interchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y&gblf View Post
Weird.. I think there's a J hater out there cos I got a zap for posting my review. Not that it mattered but quite keen to understand why since the massage and service was really quite good.
Bro y&gblf, nobody can please everybody. Dun bother to understand. There are many positive FR which showed your FR is factual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
RTM to j** at TP yesterday to experience her oil massage.. my first time was no oil.
Ok must say the oil massage was much better, more relaxed.. her hot stones really helped relax the muscles more.. all the muscles

Everything else quite the same as first time (except using hot stones this time)... very good quality and worth the $$ spent..
Bro PowerBoy69, her oil massage can be spicy too which helps with the muscle relaxation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenisme View Post
Bro can share more for TP Lor 7? Appreicate it
Bro stephenisme, pls check your pm. Lastly, I have also replied all pm requests too. Have a good Friday!
Old 09-06-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 11
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Hi bro 789550, can share the contact of the TP lor 7 with me as well please? TIA!
Old 13-06-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engima View Post
Thanks bro 789550 for J** contact

Took up the 90 mins $100 package as per recommended. Put on the disposable pants n action started. Quite strong n good massgae I can say. She also mention various pain or sore points = wat spots and causes. Also gotten the machiam Thai style bending n twisting of hands n legs although she is from Viet. The 抓龙根 was sth new to me. She also explain the pros of doing it. Tips her from the release. Overall a great new experience for me. Will maybe try again if nearby as quite far from me.
Bro Engima, thank you for the FR on TP Lor 7 authentic thai massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Hi bro 789550, can share the contact of the TP lor 7 with me as well please? TIA!
Bro heavenmothz, please check your pm.

Lastly i have replied all pm too. Looking forward for the weekend.
Old 15-06-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 20
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went to look for joy to get a massage for my back. The massage was good and targeted my sore areas. The juagen was also good just that I haven’t been doing it regularly so it hurts like mad. Gotten my release and it is worth the money paid!
Old 15-06-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 20
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
Just went to look for joy to get a massage for my back. The massage was good and targeted my sore areas. The juagen was also good just that I haven’t been doing it regularly so it hurts like mad. Gotten my release and it is worth the money paid!
By the way also need thanks bro 789550 for the contact
Old 17-06-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros, i been wanting to ask for ctc here, but i have lost all my points lol. cant send any PMs. anyone mind helping me out to either up points or post the ctc here pls? tks so much!
Old 17-06-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 11
savagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersavagedemon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks 789550 for J** contact

Took up the 60 mins $80 package. The massage was strong and good, my whole body felt less tense after the massage. First time trying juagen, really very pain, but she mentioned subsequent treatment should be much more comfortable. Overall a great experience for me. Unfortunately location a bit far from mrt station, maybe will try again if in need of good massage.
Old 17-06-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ZIGMAN63 is Cool - loads of Potential
Soft or hard treatment?
Old 17-06-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 15
Loverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Naxxxx SPx
Not much review about this spa - so instead of waiting and try at my own risk as well as sharing is caring for those interested.

Name:Jexxxx
Height:1.65cm
Weight:50kg
Look:8/10(same as pic -10% edit) - No regret.
Massage skill:8/10
Boob:Natural 7/10
Language:English/Thai 10/10
Service:9/10
Teasing:5/10
JG:8.5/10(Quite Pro)

First time checking this spa - trying to book Nxxxx but was fully book so opt for Jexxxx.When she came in I was glad that base on look she can pass and look quite exactly the photo posted and I feel real life is better looking next will be the thai oil massage,she have been learning thai massage for a few year and she consider quite pro too and not like those piano type as well as she is someone easily strike a conversation making you feel relax and ease during the massage session.
JQ - She will check during JQ and will update you on whether your is functioning well or not
What impress me the most will be she don't pester you for JQ even the session just a body massage she is fine with it very professional and customer oriented too.
DEFINITELY worth a try and no regret.
Will not elaborate on the expenses and what type service she provide (definitely worth it and consider good deal) - Left a happy man with such a good solid massage with great service.
Rare find to get a thai masseuse with a good look+ Good service and good price.
RTM: Sure & Definitely.
Old 17-06-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 0
99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light99condoms is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Naxxxx SPx
Not much review about this spa - so instead of waiting and try at my own risk as well as sharing is caring for those interested.

First time checking this spa - trying to book Nxxxx but was fully book so opt for Jexxxx.When she came in I was glad that base on look she can pass and look quite exactly the photo posted and I feel real life is better looking next will be the thai oil massage,she have been learning thai massage for a few year and she consider quite pro too and not like those piano type as well as she is someone easily strike a conversation making you feel relax and ease during the massage session.
JQ - She will check during JQ and will update you on whether your is functioning well or not
What impress me the most will be she don't pester you for JQ even the session just a body massage she is fine with it very professional and customer oriented too.
Will not elaborate on the expenses and what type service she provide (definitely worth it and consider good deal) - Left a happy man with such a good solid massage with great service.
Bro can pm contact?
Old 18-06-2023, 03:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hin1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Naxxxx SPx

Bring can pm the fill name
Old 18-06-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
cheesebal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro,
Can PM the name of this place to me please? Thank you!

Quote:
Naxxxx SPx

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1