The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-09-2016, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by malsoonka View Post
What's this unlimited wifi you are talking about? Thanks. Anybody else with recommendations on a hotel in Ratchada area with solid internet?
If u guys are so concern with internet and without internet, u are handicap then why not just purchase a tourist sim? It comes with unlimited 4G access which u can use for your mobile and laptop or whatever devices. 4G is rather stable in BKK and u can watch full AV smoothly.

Hotels internet depends on luck. It might be good now n next min, down.
Old 29-09-2016, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
the ex badabing, dont know know call what, has some pretty hot WLs.. dont want to compete with ah tiong leh.. did u see the video they zap the buffet..
Most of the prettier coyotes at badabing are not barfineable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malsoonka View Post
What's this unlimited wifi you are talking about? Thanks. Anybody else with recommendations on a hotel in Ratchada area with solid internet?
Swissotel le Concorde has very strong wifi for their rooms as well as their lobby. Stream videos and video calls without any hiccups.
Old 29-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any lapsup massage that has full body scrub in bkk area Bros?
Old 29-09-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

vbkk,

Also, at the basement of Swisshotel, excellent and reasonable Thai Hawk Center! I've been eating there for 2 years and never got food poisoning lah!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Naemlo for the correction. I was referring to mobile 4G instead of wifi. As mentioned, you can just get the tourist sim for unlimited usage and its very cheap.

Krap pao moo sap is like.. the staple of thailand 555+. I usually eat it with Yum Woon Sen Talay. aroy mak
Old 29-09-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sim card 7 days is just 300 baht.. Dun need to save on every single penny pls. You are at LOS!
Old 29-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
vbkk,

Also, at the basement of Swisshotel, excellent and reasonable Thai Hawk Center! I've been eating there for 2 years and never got food poisoning lah!
Basement of swissotel? Not aware of it. But swissotel has nice jap restaurant "takumi" which serves nice jap cusines as well as "Loong Foong Lou" Chinese Dim sum restaurant which serves nice Chinese food/Dim sum. Breakfast at swissotel also good.

Bro, u also staying at belle condo?
Old 29-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Most of the prettier coyotes at badabing are not barfineable.
yeah that's true, when they're in the mood, they'll quote some stupid price though to see if you're up for it..

but still some of the AGGs are hot, there was this one with short hair, trying out this line of work for 1 month and was about to quit, BF-ed her cause she had such a perky ass playing peek-a-boo with me under her short skirt.. when she was on top of me in 69 position.. the view was WAY above my expectation

it's always nice to see a pink/fair pussy & ass that has not been pummeled by countless dicks
Old 29-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

ybkk,

I signed a 2 year contract! I like this condo due to many amenities, excellent security, Villa Market and 20 plus restaurants on the first floor!

If other members want to lease this condo let me know!

Old 02-10-2016, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of
Arrow Belle Condo

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I signed a 2 year contract! I like this condo due to many amenities, excellent security, Villa Market and 20 plus restaurants on the first floor!

If other members want to lease this condo let me know!
Khun norice,

2 years ago I passed by Belle Condo and lurked around this area a bit.
Newly development then and should have more new buildings and amenities in surrounding vicinity by now.

This area of Rama 9 really change a lot from 10 years ago.
From old dirty Sois into upmarket commercial and residential development.

How much is the rental for the smallest unit?
The minimum lease period?

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 02-10-2016 at 05:19 AM.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Tonycheong2,

So far, Belle Grand Condo has 8 buildings! The oldest buildings are D1 and D2. The newest buildings are B1 and B2. Don't ever purchase or lease building D1 or D2 , unless you like listening to extremely loud music till 2-3 in the morning from Thai disco located close proximity to the condo!

To determine the best price of the condo:

1. Type in www.prakard.com
2. Top right corner next to search icon, type belle grand rama 9 then click search icon
3. Glance over all the available units for sale or lease and make your selection
4. To lease a condo, minimum contract is one year, 2 years cheaper lease rate
5. Always reduce 2 to 3 thousand bhat from asking price and walk away if they don't accept your offer.
6. Just remember, many greedy rental agents in the market.
7. Also. hundreds of rental units available so negotiate and negotiate
8. Lease a condo facing the sun in the morning only (if facing the sun in the afternoon, you'll die)

Based on my research, you can rent one bedroom condo for approcimately 22,000 to 23,000 bhat a month for one year contract!

Good luck

Old 02-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of
Arrow Belle Condo

Khun norice,

Thanks for the info!

Up you my 2 humble rep points.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
yeah that's true, when they're in the mood, they'll quote some stupid price though to see if you're up for it..

but still some of the AGGs are hot, there was this one with short hair, trying out this line of work for 1 month and was about to quit, BF-ed her cause she had such a perky ass playing peek-a-boo with me under her short skirt.. when she was on top of me in 69 position.. the view was WAY above my expectation

it's always nice to see a pink/fair pussy & ass that has not been pummeled by countless dicks
I fully agree I think some AGG can be more hot and fresh than in msg places or fl one
Old 03-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4943 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, anyone knows where is Indra regent hotel locate in bkk? I will be staying there, any soapy massage there? Cause my company booked for me
Old 03-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
I fully agree I think some AGG can be more hot and fresh than in msg places or fl one
U tried which AGG already? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Hi bro, anyone knows where is Indra regent hotel locate in bkk? I will be staying there, any soapy massage there? Cause my company booked for me
It's located at ratchapraprop area near pratunam. Nearest soapy would be La belle at petchaburi.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1