The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What do you guys mean by a 5 man midfield?

Left Mid: Kewell/Zenden/Riise?

Right Mid: Pennant?

Center: Sissoko, Mascherano, Alonso?

Play counter attack is it?
my favourite formation: 4-2-3-1... AGAIN???

goalie (reina), rightback (finnan), leftback (arbeloa), central defence (carra and agger)

2 defensive midfielders sitting infront of defence (mascherano and alonso), left midfield (riise), right midfield (pennant), attacking central midfield playng behind the striker (gerrard) and striker (kuyt)
Old 16-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
you're right, imho milan with pirlo, gattuso and seedorf, are stronger than liverpool in the middle of the park. liverpool should take the battle away to the flanks.
that's why must pin gattuso back in defensive mode to handle gerrard in the mid advanced position and need 2 defensive midfields to sit in front of the defence to negate the threat of pirlo and seedorf. kaka, without them, will not be a problem in my opinion.

moreover, take it to the wings, let's see kaka will track back to help out or milan will pay the price... just my personal opinion.
Old 16-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Jialat, going to ask a dumb qn. What's the difference between 4-5-1 and 4-2-3-1? 2 plus 3 = 5, no? Your formation of 4-2-3-1 is my idea of 4-5-1. Last time play CM3 dun remember have 4-2-3-1.

I think arbeloa is a suspect left back. He has been caught a few times playing in the left back position. Will rather Riise play. Defensively, Riise isn't that much better than Arbeloa but offensively, his mid-range missiles are world class. I use the word mid-range cos otherwise I dunno how to describe Alonso's from our own half shots...
Old 16-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
that's why must pin gattuso back in defensive mode to handle gerrard in the mid advanced position and need 2 defensive midfields to sit in front of the defence to negate the threat of pirlo and seedorf. kaka, without them, will not be a problem in my opinion.

moreover, take it to the wings, let's see kaka will track back to help out or milan will pay the price... just my personal opinion.
need to attack their mid players, to keep them occupy, if not they will launch attack after attack. they got too many dangerious players.

wingers must do their part, keep running at their fullbacks, drag their mid players along, to prevent them from attacking our defense.

must ensure kaka work hard for the ball, and also pirlo.
Old 16-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you want to take it to the wings, then Kewell must start, no question. Rafa has mentioned numbers again - 60 minutes.
Old 16-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
gattuso has been playing deeper than pirlo in recent matches and he's tackling more than essien or poulsen these days. he managed to keep c.ronaldo quiet in the 2nd leg with man utd but unlikely to be able keep out the powerful gerrard the same way though. its gonna be an awesome battle between the 2 g.
Old 16-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Jialat, going to ask a dumb qn. What's the difference between 4-5-1 and 4-2-3-1? 2 plus 3 = 5, no? Your formation of 4-2-3-1 is my idea of 4-5-1. Last time play CM3 dun remember have 4-2-3-1.

I think arbeloa is a suspect left back. He has been caught a few times playing in the left back position. Will rather Riise play. Defensively, Riise isn't that much better than Arbeloa but offensively, his mid-range missiles are world class. I use the word mid-range cos otherwise I dunno how to describe Alonso's from our own half shots...
I'm thinking, what if Rafa plays a little less exciting football 4-3-2-1? Still consider 5man midfield but more defensive. Crouch right up front, 2 runners sitting deeper - Bellamy & Kuyt.

Reason: I notice the milan defense like to spread like fan shape (when their on offense) leaving open gaps big enough for cows & elephants to stroll in between. Absord all the offense, then suddenly spring counter attack 4-3-3.
Old 16-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Hopefully.
My feeling is Milan's strength is their attack, their achilles heel is an experience, but slow defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Kewell - substitute at least.
Yeah, cos i think unfortunately, we have little options on the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
perhaps the only saving grace is milan defence is aging, so hope we can put in some really speedy players to tire them out...
Yeap... hope between Gerard, Bellars/Kuyt, Pennant and Kewell, we can slice them open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciter101 View Post
and also the height advantage of crouchie...
Err... not so sure about using his height. Means we pump long ball to him, he head it on and some one pick up and scores ? hmmm
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
What do you guys mean by a 5 man midfield?

Left Mid: Kewell/Zenden/Riise?

Right Mid: Pennant?

Center: Sissoko, Mascherano, Alonso?

Play counter attack is it?

Prob with playing with 5 man midfield will prob be a 3 man across the centre Masc and Alonso taking more defensive midfield duties while Gerard assume more offensive duties.

Now depending whether he plays a 4-5-1 or a 3-5-2 then in will be able to see if they use Full Backs or Wingers. But figure Riise and Finnan are shoeins, so prob will be a 4-5-1 with Pennant Kewell on the flanks and a lone striker. Sigh... really hope we can pull of a result. Lone strikers worry me
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.

Last edited by KLKOOL; 16-05-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 16-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrry View Post
I'm thinking, what if Rafa plays a little less exciting football 4-3-2-1? Still consider 5man midfield but more defensive. Crouch right up front, 2 runners sitting deeper - Bellamy & Kuyt.

Reason: I notice the milan defense like to spread like fan shape (when their on offense) leaving open gaps big enough for cows & elephants to stroll in between. Absord all the offense, then suddenly spring counter attack 4-3-3.
i think u meant liverpool absorb & spring sudden attack ya? cos from the looks of things i think milan will be throwing everything they have, to salvage whatever disgrace they suffered in 2005.

but at the end, i know we'll be lifting the cup once more!

ps. i like yr positive analysis. bellamy + kuyt + crouch attack........ interesting.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 16-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
ps. i like yr positive analysis. bellamy + kuyt + crouch attack........ interesting.
This one confirm suicide mission against the likes of Milan

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 16-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i dont care much for formation,jus go out there n beat the hell out of them sg will jus blow gattuso away.
Old 16-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
milan's defense certainly is very old, most of them over 30, in fact into their mid 30s,
YNWA
maldini is 39 cafu is 37,luckily costurcota retired hs 40
Old 16-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
SKILLFULL LICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RAFA'S SECRET TALKS TO NAB TEVEZ
Exclusive by Alan Nixon
CARLOS TEVEZ will quit West Ham at the end of the season whether they stay up or not - with Liverpool ready to head the £12million bidding.

Argentine striker Tevez is going to move on, with his agents and 'owners' fuming about the way they have been carved out of the controversial deal that has put Hammers in the dock.

Wannabe Hammers owner Kia Joorabchian - the man who brought Tevez and Javier Mascherano in on a double deal - met Kop chief Rafa Benitez in a London hotel before yesterday's game at Fulham.

Benitez already has taken Mascherano on loan with a view to a full-time buy and now his pal Tevez is being lined up to join him for next season too.

Top insiders reveal that Tevez now will be found a new home in the Premiership and that is sure to spark further anger about who controls the South American star.

Hammers were fined £5.5million for misleading the Premier League about third-party ownership of Tevez by Joorabchian - and they were advised to rip up the contract with him.
Old 17-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
coca kaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
i dont care much for formation,jus go out there n beat the hell out of them sg will jus blow gattuso away.
I like what u said, with 6mins 3 goals spirit, I'm just waiting for HOORAY!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1