The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 08-09-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I went exploring thinking that the beauty salon beside the toilet is the pokemon. Knocked on the door and the lady open door let me in. I was thinking “sure bo although she slim but like very plain leh. Sure is pokemon or not”. Asked her for massage, the lady politely tell me she doesn’t do massage and asked me whether i looking for pokemon. Wa i tell you damm paiseh me and replied yes and apologied to her. The lady still very politely tell me is another shop but she doesn’t know where. She said a lot people come ask her whether she is pokemon or not.

I left quickly and explore around. And decided to wait outside a shop to see whether is it the rare pokemon shop. Heng only waited 3 minutes and saw a damm good figure lady coming out. Hinted me to go in and I went in.

Cut story short, her body figure is like the legendary crystal in SG thread, just that her boob is smaller. Her body fiqure definitely win many young girl hands down.

She quote me $130 all in. But nego down to $100 since small head took over by her damm nice figure.

Service is like so so. Just her looks and body figure is heaven and earth as compare to others in level 4. Managed to get her contact and told her next time if i come i book slot better.
Lucky u to get contact.. i haven't have luck to see her yet.. awww

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 08-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Wa piang $100!!!!! Why i kena carrot extra $50?
Old 08-09-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Quote:
I went exploring thinking that the beauty salon beside the toilet is the pokemon. Knocked on the door and the lady open door let me in. I was thinking “sure bo although she slim but like very plain leh. Sure is pokemon or not”. Asked her for massage, the lady politely tell me she doesn’t do massage and asked me whether i looking for pokemon. Wa i tell you damm paiseh me and replied yes and apologied to her. The lady still very politely tell me is another shop but she doesn’t know where. She said a lot people come ask her whether she is pokemon or not.

I left quickly and explore around. And decided to wait outside a shop to see whether is it the rare pokemon shop. Heng only waited 3 minutes and saw a damm good figure lady coming out. Hinted me to go in and I went in.

Cut story short, her body figure is like the legendary crystal in SG thread, just that her boob is smaller. Her body fiqure definitely win many young girl hands down.

She quote me $130 all in. But nego down to $100 since small head took over by her damm nice figure.

Service is like so so. Just her looks and body figure is heaven and earth as compare to others in level 4. Managed to get her contact and told her next time if i come i book slot better.

Yeah i also thought is the white shop. Heng i walk abit more n saw her. But sianz felt kena conned for paying extra...

But then again her service like not bad maybe because i paid extra... cos we did it very long. Whole session lasted 45mins.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any Bros can PM Sherry contacts? Went a few times but couldn't find anything near yo what was describe.. �� TIA
Old 08-09-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
Yeah i also thought is the white shop. Heng i walk abit more n saw her. But sianz felt kena conned for paying extra...

But then again her service like not bad maybe because i paid extra... cos we did it very long. Whole session lasted 45mins.
Aiyo bro next time just nego nia. I believe you paid willingly after seeing her at the moment. Whether or not to return is after that session.

If me for that $100, i think I will return occasionally because it’s within my budget. But will definitely nego to $xx instead next session.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Also managed to see Connie with her nice black hair. If only Connie got do FJ I'll confirm visit her.

Can anyone advice me who's the blonde lady?
Connie is a nice lady. Go visit her. You will not be disappointed.
What blonde lady?
Old 09-09-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Connie is a nice lady. Go visit her. You will not be disappointed.
What blonde lady?
There's one blondie near the lift
Old 09-09-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
There's one blondie near the lift
I think that one you referring to is Amy, the Laobanniang of the unit near the lift
Old 09-09-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
Omg i kena carrot $150!!!! First time came here. Very old building. But we did it very long and she never complain.
Good for you at least u did 45 mins.. i did 20 mins plus
Same lah.. just that u do double session..

Think alot bro visit her after seeing forum so she up her price.
Must do homework.. bro here quote $80..
Actually i feel like rtf ask for $60 due to such short duration.lol
Before covid $100 FL can do much more service..lol
Old 09-09-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Bro go parklane see think 100-130 much more option.. go parklane thread see

B][/B]
Quote:
Aiyo bro next time just nego nia. I believe you paid willingly after seeing her at the moment. Whether or not to return is after that session.

If me for that $100, i think I will return occasionally because it’s within my budget. But will definitely nego to $xx instead next session.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Bro go parklane see think 100-130 much more option.. go parklane thread see

B][/B]
I tried parklane ang pai or others before already. I think her body still the top 2 milf category i tried so far.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I think that one you referring to is Amy, the Laobanniang of the unit near the lift
I see. Anyone tried this Amy? She looks not bad. Quite slim
Old 09-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried parklane ang pai or others before already. I think her body still the top 2 milf category i tried so far.
If you frequent Parklane 2yrs back, you will know this pokemon as she was worked there and can be considered an ang pai during her many years there.
Old 09-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

3rd visit to catch the elusive pokemon Vv... alas, luck was not with me, as always
Old 09-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Carcraze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Maybe it’s luck...walked to L1 toilet when I walked out a slim lady late 30s with mini skirt exited the shop on the left and was walking towards toilet, had eye contact n she asked me to wait for her come out toilet n asked me come in to the shop. Now realised it’s the L1 lady Bros we’re mentioning. Piano rubba for 5mins, bit of teasing n question was asked. Was offered Hj n FJ, Opt for the latter, stripped her skirt n skin was nice n soft, Small perky ass, trimmed pussy, would say it’s quite tight n one thing is she doesn’t like being thrusted all the way in but nevertheless nice slim body with silicon B boobs. Can roam n lick n suck, Soft moans n Wooped her in doggy, carried her n ended up came on top of her. Would say gd experience. She used to be from somewhere else as she said we both find each other familiar.
After going back to earlier posts, I think I've caught the rare Pokémon too. I found her in early 2019 when I so happened walked around the building. Didn't approach her until recently.

Will RTF and rtm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1