The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sweatlover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Any massage joint provide massage and fark?
Old 27-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatlover View Post
U are asking the obvious!!!!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatlover View Post
I would say 90% of massage joints are applicable apart from the ones located in the mall itself. Just go to DC Mall and there are many massage joint to select.
Old 27-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
I was wondering where on Earth got such a hotel which charge cheaper and cheaper over the years despite inflation taking place and the hotel also constantly keep improving its facilities...
Bro,u forgot almost 3 yrs ago,exchg rate was less than 9k for 1 sing $ & w the current depleting rates on older hotels,it jus gets cheaper & cheaper if one is comfortable enuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
Thx for reply bro. I ask bcos i got go stay formosa before but didn't try their special as don't knw how much is rite price to pay.
It's ok,got time jus visit there & try. & it's also ok,if the price is not rite & u dn't take up their offering of special. Btm massage is cheap,like 50k-100k per hr,so if tis 1 dn't work,jus go 4 others. U stay in formosa already hav quite handful msg shp near the hotel itself,try every1 to gain exp. No need to always believe wat others say here bcs 1 gal no good in 1 shp don't mean all gals no good.

1 man's good ger can anitime be anther man's nitemare.
Old 27-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
My Review for my 2D1N Batam trip 23/07/16.

Reached there took a cab(50k,lazy to bargain over 10k) to Formosa and checked-in at walk-in rate (530k).

Want to amend abit to the comment, months ago Harbourbay still dont have a taxi booth where the counter staff will write the price of taxi rides to whatever location you want. Now there is and it is much better. For those lazy to bargain and worry about carrot chopping stuns, this is the way to go
Old 27-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
nice FR. If you had stayed in Singapore, you can screw CAT50 girl 8 different times for 25 minutes each.

You very daring to be rude to the motorcycle guy. Maybe he siao siao take out a knife/gun and MFA will have extra work
Yea thats true, i will get to screw 8 different girls or almost 3 Fls sessions at 1.5hrs with 2 shots. But i guess the thrill and satisfaction lies in your effort to find your pleasure, with the potential hits and misses, the level of satisfaction increases when you get the hits. Going Geylang is all very commercial feel, before you can relax you got to go off. Different venues for different times i guess
Old 27-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post
This is a real raw good FR ... very rare to read nowadays. Appreciate it a lot
No machosistic no hype .

Could I make a suggestion that you name the happy8 girl so Bros here are forewarned and to book her at their own risk ? As they are human , I won't be surprised to see a Bro come here later to dispute your FR on this girl ... Which just serves to stress my point further
Didnt get her name bro, she is mumbling in Malay or whatever that language is called the whole time. Probably she didnt like my face or something, other bros might get a different treatment from me. Its quite common for this since the level of service you receive depends on their mood, the amount of 'chemistry' between both of you and of course their OKT standard set for them. I am pretty sure there are good ones around, just got to try till i get one
Old 27-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
It all depend on luck whom you going to meet. A true cheongster will always enjoy his good findings n back for others when he get disappointed a session.

Hope for better luck next time!
Cheers bro, if its so easy to find a girl of your standard to screw, it wont be fun anymore. It takes some experience and luck to get good findings, now i am paying 'tuition' fees to learn first. Always chiong Thai until abit bored, so now test test malays
Old 27-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Been a long while since visiting Batam, but from the FRs, seem price of gals has risen quite high no doubt the SGD has risen against the Rp. 1.2 to 1.5 seems the norm for SYT now. and the 3 rds rule quite interesting.

anyway, just wanted to know if possible...BSC area still clean area right, not much curi action ard there? just some good food stalls and a mall.

Cheers.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
funtastick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, anyone plan to go this weekend? Newbie here, hope to meet someone to explore the places thanks
Old 27-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtastick View Post
hi bros, anyone plan to go this weekend? Newbie here, hope to meet someone to explore the places thanks
What you have in mind?
Old 28-07-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

My 30th Batam Trip
(14th to 17th July 2016)

Reference to my 29th Batam trip summary

This trip can be classified as one of my worst over the last 7 months (starting Jan 2017). As shared before,there is no such thing thing as an 'everyday Sunday' in every Batam trip and here I go,finally hitting the nail. And I planned to find a solution to it. (original plan for this is trip is 3D2N but end up having a 4D3N)

The trip start out on an early Thursday morning. Hit Harbour Front,meet up with friend and later head over to the ferry and eventually reach Harbour Bay. There was a slight drizzling,weather seems to look good as it was pretty cooling. Upon reaching hotel,grabbed our room key and learned the 1st thing that there was some management shake up with many frontline staffs resigning from their current position. See,1st sad news in the morning before i even enter my designated room. Yes,almost all the hotel staffs whom I have mentioned previously will be tendering their resignation.

The next thing upon entering my room,checked everything,set up my whole IT system and swapped my phone from Singapore line to Indo line...Ta Da! Another problem,phone suddenly black out and died during the process of swapping sim card. It was working perfectly fine before I swapped the sim card but now....argh!

Nevermind,i shall swallow that...hehehe...still keeping my cool at this point. The next thing after all arrangement done,we head over for early lunch at a2 Food court,then proceed to go cewek-shopping. My friend already have a pre-booked girl from Happy 8 bargained from 1.5 million rupiah to 1.2 million rupiah. Didn't really shop much,i just grab a girl I had in one of my previous trips since she offered pretty much good service. My friend's girl came 1st while mine will be delivered to me at a later time since I am heading to Kings for a foot reflexology.

Finished my foot reflexology,rest a bit, shower and await the arrival of my girl. Everything else hereon was OTOT until dinner time which we decide to try the Acia Ikan Bakar food court beside Nagoya City Walk Mall,hehehe...scare terrorist attack ma (since there was a threat by some terrorist that Batam was one of their target).

Dinner was a simple one,i think 5 pax dinner costing below 200k rupiah. And after dinner,we head over to Harbour Bay Mall for our movie taking the sweetbox seat. Surprisingly,sweetbox cost only 50k for 2 pax...which was lower than the last time I was there.It was my friend 1st experience with Blitz Theatre.

Nearly every trip also go BCS Mall and Nagoya Hill Mall theater to watch movie,this time round becos of terrorist threat I suggested Harbour Bay Mall,Blitz Theater...hehehe... Movie time was 2 hours away, we have to walked around Harbor Bay Mall to explore its surrounding. Harbour Bay was practically an almost dead mall by 830pm. Anyway,it was also a dead mall by day too,just worse during night time. So its a good place to bring my booking for her "shopping" becos there will be nothing for her to buy.

Minimum tourist,minimum shops opened,also minimum terrorist,hehehe...more than 50% of the shops in Harbour Bay Mall has no tenant.

After walking for a bit,we grew tired and have to find a place to rest. So we decide on on this Pounce Café...

...the café also look deserted and we were their only customers at around 9pm+. It is practically just beside Blitz theater. Imagine a café like this with free wifi ,drinks costing an average of 25k,10 steps away from the theater and yet with no one in it (except the waitress/waiter). I bet you can imagine how quiet this mall is. Kind of a nice place to chill out and the best part is,they allow smoking,hehehe...

continue to page 2 of the summary

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-07-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

After bringing some human atmosphere for the Pounce Café for nearly an hour,its about time for our Movie. Forget to mention earlier the movie title. Didn't had much of a choice so we decide on Legend of Tarzan. In fact it was a choice we made before even entering Harbour Bay Mall.

Movie isn't too bad,just too much talking and too little action. My friend's girl actually dozed off in part of the movie..hehehe...me too.

Anyway,movie ends way past midnight. My guess is there will definitely be no taxi at those wee hour and I am not surprise that I didn't see any taxi outside Harbour Bay Mall waiting. There was less than 20 human in this theater (do note that its a weekday,Thu) when the movie starts. As usual,following my own advise in the past,i simply walk to any hotel to get a taxi. This time round,i pick Ggi hotel since its just across the road.

Across the road of Harbour Bay Mall entrance is Ggi Hotel
(illustrated photo taken during daytime)

We walked across the road,reach Ggi Hotel,talk to security guard who helped us called a taxi. The taxi has Ggi Hotel's name on it,so I guess its quite safe to ride on it.

We reached out room and OTOT all the way till next morning where I have hotel breakfast 1st before heading to Momo for breakfast part 2. Twice the breakfast filled us up so much that we decide to skip lunch or simply just settle late lunch at Indo Rasa food court and hotel on our own.

For myself,i head for an hour massage before heading back to room (by the way,it was my 2nd massage,1st one was earlier). OTOT all the way until dinner time which was at a2 Food Court. I have over spent many times in a2 Food Court dinner,so this time round we budget ourselves really well. 5 pax dinner cost only 220k rupiah,hehehe...

Now,here's where our fun starts...we decide to bring our respective girls to City Walk Mall,hehehe...to play in the Fun World.

Surprisingly,this place was pretty quiet on a Friday night and we basically have the entire place for ourselves. Good,chances of terrorist will be lesser,hehehe...I have been to this place quite a few times,but its the 1st time I was there after the sun sets. It was a totally different atmosphere.

Currently on the 2nd floor tof CityWalk Mall,there is this 3D Museum :

(click on the photo to know how to walk there from Formosa Hotel)

Oh,due to the time constraint ,we didn't visit the 3D Museum as our initial plan was to visit the Fun World on the 1st floor.

continue to page 3 of the summary

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

One thing do surprise me tho,a lot of stuffs in the Fun World was allowed to be played by adults too,hehehe...but there are also quite a handful of them mainly for kids.

This one we played,still ok...picture below were illustration.

...but this one below...almost make everyone of us puke,hehehe... (we just had dinner)

One of our girls is on the picture above,but I doubt anyone can see her...hehehe...she's the only one who dares to go for second helping. Every had some fun,the girls get to have some souvenirs to bring back and our expense,300k shared among 2.

Walking back to Formosa took us about less than 10 mins from the back alley between Formosa Hotel and Centerpoint. Yes,we had fun and back to hotel for our OTOT....hehehe....before long its next morning and 2 nights were up. How time flies.

Breakfast was at Momo noodle shop later lunch at Astro Hotel food court. Another friend of mine who will be bringing his sister coming to Batam,so thought i would extend another night stay. Before meeting with my friends,thought I should go cewek-shopping after having a fairly good lunch.

Most booking were quite crowded by the time I was there...initially wanting get a girl from Gold Bird,but most of their stock hasn't returned from Kampong,so head over to places like Tulip,Hawaii,New Berry etc...below is a photo of tulip massage,a shop taken over by Bunga's partners.

Used to be a massage shop,now turned booking joint. Price point there was almost equivalent to Bunga and Happy 8 (since they are all from the same management) but higher if I compare with Gold Bird,Permata Indah and New Berry. Its only my 3rd time there,hehehe...I haven't book any girls from there yet. Maybe will do so in my next trip to see how their quality is. (my friends has tried a few between May and June,seems not bad in terms of service but tends to open lioness mouth for tips,etc)

After cewek-shopping,met up with my friend and learned that Nagoya Spa and Massage and majority of those woman spa like Spa Secret etc was fullhouse. Wow! Its a Saturday,seems like most spas and massage were only making money on the weekends. Hmm...good information collected.

The rest of the time is all about staying in my room to tcss a little ,head to Harbour Bay to send 1 friend in this trip back to ferry terminal and then make arrangement for dinner with the others. My girl arrived, OTOT until dinner time.

continue to page 4 of the summary

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-07-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Dinner was at Windsor Food Court. My friend wish to show her sister around and allowing her to feel the Batam night atmosphere, so Windsor was suggested. Its been a long time since I was there...

As usual, Windsor was always competitive the moment any customer walks in and on a Sat night,it was so quiet...look at the empty tables and chairs in front of stage. There were more crowd that comes in later but still...its not as busy compare to most other Fri/Sat night.

And the food we ordered :

...which cost my friend about 600k rupiah. Hehehe...luckily I didn't have to pay for it. And I also don't know which food store they ordered from. 3 person meal cost 600k (w/o taxi),well...that's as much as Golden Prawn,Wey Wey,Harbour Bay Sea Food and other popularly known sea food restaurant in Batam. One of my Batam MOST EXPENSIVE food bill since its for only 3 pax.

The stage in Windsor is their main attraction, i guess...where audience can dedicate song for the singer to sing or even sing for themselves. Well,with a small price of course.

My only worries during the meal...terrorist attack!! *joking*

After the meal, my friends headed for a movie while I head back to hotel for OTOT, marking the end of the night until we meet up next morning again (breakfast time).

continue to page 5 of the summary

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1