The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Freak dreaming again... Everyone can bullshit. Dun bark for the sake of barking. My store room,

Old 15-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,

Anyone ever visited Straps on the 2nd floor of Nana? Any FR or experience?

Walking around there, I felt better looking ones are there compared to some others but I know there are LB mixed into the group.

Very hard to tell nowadays..
Old 15-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
We can't control our looks and some many girls will not care about your looks. But if u r poor and unsuccessful and inadequate then u will always have a sad and lonely life. I'm also ugly but I am lucky that I can leave a trail of money behind me which makes girls follow
there is only one true fact in what you have said...that is you are UGLY, and YET you post a story where a MILF paid you money to be her toyboy...tell a lie once, its a good likelyhood there will be other lies...and shit buddy you couldnt even use money to get some vn gal in singpore to fuck you, in fact in all you recent stories you didnt fuck ANYONE, but spent 200+ usd just to have then cheat you by pouring out you vodka twice when you not looking , and then only dance sexily for you...seems you can achieve much dispite this trail of money you claim, and yeah dude any fckwitt can max out their credit cards on some fantasy trip, then spend the next few years flipping burgers nto pay it off.
Old 15-09-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Freak dreaming again... Everyone can bullshit. Dun bark for the sake of barking. My store room,

my storeroom i stack my money carefully
Old 15-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
my storeroom i stack my money carefully
Guess I need to take some time off to arrange the notes... Might take me a year to stack them carefully.
Old 15-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ah_yip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Caesars operating licence already sold.

Amsterdam will be demolished.

Emmanuelle has some issues with lease but should be resolved soon.
Just walk pass Emmanuelle. Got papasan around asking ppl to go in. Should be back in business.
Old 15-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_yip View Post
Just walk pass Emmanuelle. Got papasan around asking ppl to go in. Should be back in business.
Nice. Thanks.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good news that Emmanulle was back in business or else the MMS/PPS and the MP gals will be jobless.
Old 16-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ah_yip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Good news that Emmanulle was back in business or else the MMS/PPS and the MP gals will be jobless.
I went to Hi-class last night. Got to know from the MP girl that some of the girls from Nataree joined them. Guess it's not really a problem for the ladies.
Old 16-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
I went to Hi-class last night. Got to know from the MP girl that some of the girls from Nataree joined them. Guess it's not really a problem for the ladies.
not overtly concern, thailand MPs more than atm.. one close down another pop up.. usually all these closings are just "notice" that there's a new sheriff in town.. need to kick up in a different direction..
Old 17-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
DevilNick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in bkk now and wants to meet up to chiong? I will be here till Monday.
Old 18-09-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Just came back from a solo trip in BKK. Time to share a bit of what happened

First night:
Visited Soi Cowboy at about 9pm and went to Baccara first. Wasn't as packed as I thought it would be and they had a good number of girls on stage. One caught my attention but i thought it was too early for any action, so i continued to just sit and watch the girls dance.

So at about 10.30pm, left Baccara and took walked around before going to Crazy House. Like the others say, Crazy House was crazy indeed. Fully nude girls dancing. Slowly sipped on my beer and already targeted this girl. After her shift, made some eye contact with her and gestured her to come over. Looks wise 7/10 and she's 26. Boobs would be B cup but nice perky ass. Bought her LD and had her on my laps. After a while she went back to dance an arab at the opposite end bought her LDs too. I knew I had to make a move because i thought she was among the better ones there. Signalled to her to come over and told her i want to ST her. Mamasan offered 3.5k for ST but told her i wanted 2k. In the end settled for 2.5k + 700 bar fine.

Had a better look at here with lights and she did look good. She was about 155cm and was very petite. Lots of kissing in the shower and in the room. Gave me a short bbbj and catbath before me going missionary. Dick went soft halfway but she was patient and stroked me to get hard. Got hard after a while and went missionary again. Perhaps I had too much drinks so it went soft again. Told her and she said try without condom. Ok so I tried and it sure helped. Missionary and doggied her before coming on her body. IMO worth the 2.5k because of her body and looks. It's like banging your OL colleague.

TBC next post
Old 18-09-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

2nd last day:
Wanted a quick release so decided to go to som haven for a blowjob.

Girls there are really average looking and a bit on the older side, so chose the most pleasant looking one and went with the action. Room was rather spacious for a blowjob. Stroked my dick and gave it a good wash. Started off with some kissing and catbath.

Blowjob had to be a 8.5/10. Easily one of the best blowjobs I've received. Very hardworking and always working on the shaft and taking the whole dick in. Had a good 15 mins with her before finally unloading in her mouth. 700B spent was worth it.

At night, I matched with a girl on tinder and proceeded to talk on the Line app. She would be a 7.5/10 with make-up on, abit of meat but good tits size.

Asked her if she wanted to party that night but she said she already went to R66 the previous 2 nights, so I suggested to have drinks instead. Her room wasn't too far from where I was staying and there was no nice beer bar in the vicinity so she suggested to buy beer and drink in her room instead.

Met her below her apartment and she brought me up. Without make up, she would be a 6.5/10 but still good. She wore a low-cut t shirt which revealed alot of tits but I guess she did it on purpose.

Talk about what we do over the drinks and she started to watch shows on her phone. Took the opportunity to lean close to her and watched the show together. After a while, she said she was tired (a fucking lie) and went to lie down on her bed to watch her show. So I followed suit and lay down beside her while hugging each other.

Soon she put her phone away and we started talking about meeting tinder matches in real life and that led to a very steamy kissing session. Went on to remover her clothes and I started to finger her while she stroked me. Man she was so damn wet down there. Went to grab a condom and we ended up fucking the whole night before finally sleeping at 5am. Woke up in the morning and left her place a very happy man.

Overall i would say it was a good trip and the next time im back, I would just try tinder to hook up with thai girls. Cheers!
Old 18-09-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bteh52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey any bros in town today and wanna chiong together?
Am in LOS till Friday PM me
Old 18-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Perhaps I had too much drinks so it went soft again. Told her and she said try without condom. Ok so I tried and it sure helped. Missionary and doggied her before coming on her body.
you go raw with her???? I wish you good luck bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1