The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 08-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Better get a table or make sure u can get in on guest list. Queue at Ibiza event was crazy.
so how to get into the guest list since i not a member there... and how much cheaper are u mentioning abt since gold is cheaper?
Old 08-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

winman08: no need membership to book table .. from what i know .. unless they changed ..

You can make a phone call and then pre-pay before the night .. if you can do it ..

Oh, the price of the table can be used for "consumables"
Old 08-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
so how to get into the guest list since i not a member there... and how much cheaper are u mentioning abt since gold is cheaper?
U have to know someone who can get you on the guest list.

Check back my posts for the gold table rates or ask Mr. Google.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

You can make a phone call and then pre-pay before the night .. if you can do it ..
You can pay before 1030pm the same night or later if someone knows u. I paid at 11 plus on Friday cause the staff already knows me.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Be hitting Manila in Sep from the 12th. Bros interested in checking out Republiq let me know. Already booked my table.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank for hints.. For sure all the happenning will be in the very spot. Worth to go there for a spin. Haha.. If u guys got any more recommendation so tat I can get a table easier.. I be very much thankful.. ESP Darknightrises.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horsepoet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is not a cheong related questions but I can't find other resources, so sorry about that.

I'm staying near Antel lifestyle city area and talked to a sales lady (not hot) about the Serenity tower condo units she's trying to sell, 3.5 mil php for 32 m2 unit. What you bros think about this unit and condo market in Manila area in general?

She said bank won't provide financing for foreigners, so I have to either put up all cash or goes with their in house financing at high interest rate of 15% a year. Is this true? Is there any better way to finance this?

I'll be happy if this thing can more or less sustain itself, so profiting is not the primary goal for me. I'm looking for an anchoring place in the area for my future visit, and perhaps when the times comes my company wants to post me here for a long term project (it's matter of time I believe), I can lease it back to the company at a higher margin.

Appreciate any advises here.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Im herein manila makati any bro want to cheong im heading home tue im near greenbelt needs contact
Bro where is republiq ?
Old 12-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepoet View Post
I'm staying near Antel lifestyle city area and talked to a sales lady (not hot) about the Serenity tower condo units she's trying to sell, 3.5 mil php for 32 m2 unit. What you bros think about this unit and condo market in Manila area in general?
if you are buying for yourself, go for it .. but if you are buying as an investment expecting high returns - forget it .. manila / makati property market is driven by OFWs largely, and every time there is a global economy dip, things go helter skelter - you will find 3 mil peso properties going for less than 1 mil .. no kidding..

I will PM you for a comparison of a unit ..

BTW, is this new or going to be built ?

Quote:
She said bank won't provide financing for foreigners, so I have to either put up all cash or goes with their in house financing at high interest rate of 15% a year. Is this true? Is there any better way to finance this?
With the returns expected - don't go for their financing is my 2 cents, unless the repayment is ridiculously low ..
Old 12-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horsepoet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro etsys,

The unit has been built already and I even looked at the unit myself. I haven't really looked at others, so I can't compare the quality really. Not too I pressed, and certainly not 5 star caliber.

if your comparison unit is indeed 6 star quality and I'd say this way is no match in quality at a similar price point. The only upside for this one it might be easier to rent out.

I dont expect this bring me much but i dont need this any time soon sonce I don't think I'll be posted here real soon. So sounds like its a better idea to wait and see?

The in house financing is 18% on 5 yrs term, I don't knowif it's good or bad compared to what's offered around here.

Once again thanks so much for the info.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

3 mil at 18% = 540k a year
540/24 = 22.5k SGD
total is 5 x 22.5k = 112.5k SGD

Total Cost - 3mil/24 = 125k SGD

What is your yield and appreciation like?

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 12-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
3 mil at 18% = 540k a year
540/24 = 22.5k SGD
total is 5 x 22.5k = 112.5k SGD

Total Cost - 3mil/24 = 125k SGD

What is your yield and appreciation like?
Bro I think you are using Thai Baht rate conversion? I though Peso is 33 to 1SGD? =p
Old 12-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

I had used several loop holes in the system to directly or indirectly own the lands and lots I had purchased .
Thank god none was flooded in metro Manila and tarlac area which I had purchased .
Buying condo is really not what I would do in Manila ( still a earthquake area and poor build quality ) unless I am staying in there myself or for keeping a chick , but with 3 mil , I bought 2 old house in Marikina vincinity , tore them down and rebuilt into 1 bigger bahay for my family . Yes, 3 mil allows me to that ( import own building material ) .

What I am trying to say is that for 3 mil, you have plenty of choice and 32m sq condo is definitely not my choice .
Forget abt bank loans and in house loan . Lower interest if you take OD or cashline from sg .
Old 13-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
I had used several loop holes in the system to directly or indirectly own the lands and lots I had purchased .
3million is peso or sgd? I am looking for retirement playground. Need some advice. You have PM.
Old 13-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
You can pay before 1030pm the same night or later if someone knows u. I paid at 11 plus on Friday cause the staff already knows me.
Where is this republiq
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1