The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 14-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
I have been told by Mistress June ( thaigoddessx / asia domina ) that she has married a customer from USA and moved there and sold her business to Mistress One in Bangkok ?
Wow, i would like to marry mistress from la siora or sweet devil etc, but like don CJ once said, most of these professional mistress are not doms in their free time. Some maybe submissive.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can contact Mistress Synee at www.thaidominaduo.com ,Mistress Morgan is out of town at the moment because of flooding in her home area in Bangkok .Maybe M. Synee wants to escape as well.Hope some of you can have a good session
I will never visit thaigoddessx because the people there keep changing, first june, then morgan and synee, then Natasha, then no Natasha, then now synee. what the hell is going there. I cannot support such club who have turn over of weeks.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
I will never visit thaigoddessx because the people there keep changing, first june, then morgan and synee, then Natasha, then no Natasha, then now synee. what the hell is going there. I cannot support such club who have turn over of weeks.
I agree bro ydgduo , When it was asiadomina the turnover of mistresses was small but now it is thaigoddess the turnover is very large.I had many good sessions with Mistress Morgan and was disapointed when June dismissed her for no good reason.I also had a session with Mistress Eva but she went very quickly also.June will be 50 in a couple of years so maybe thats why she has dropped out , and she is married now.
I am realy looking forward to seeing Morgan again , she always gave a very good session and she is a very nice person.
Old 14-11-2011, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro ydgduo,

I am in Tokyo now. Already had a couple of excellent sessions at Lasiora and will schedule many more. Too many Mistresses and clubs to choose from here now. What a great problem that is huh?

Oh how I have missed Japanese Mistresses!!! Simply a cut above any other nationalities - by far.

What hurts now is the strong yen so I am being very selective with who I session with. But I figure if you want the best ..you gotta pay for it.

Will give FR's after my trip in January.

Bro Robertchua... you would love the boots here now...lots of girls wearing leather thigh highs on the streets. So sexy!!!
Old 14-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Hello bro ydgduo,
I am in Tokyo now. Already had a couple of excellent sessions at Lasiora and will schedule many more. Too many Mistresses and clubs to choose from here now. What a great problem that is huh?
Oh how I have missed Japanese Mistresses!!! Simply a cut above any other nationalities - by far.
yeah man, enjoy yourself in Tokyo, yes indeed, too many great mistresses to choose from, no time, not enough money and unable to take too much pain in too short a time. Hope to hear your FR soon.
Old 14-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
I agree bro ydgduo , When it was asiadomina the turnover of mistresses was small but now it is thaigoddess the turnover is very large.
do you know where is natasha?she is hot, i was there, send email, but she is not available at that time. Shortly after, she took over the place, too bad i did not get meet her. Another mistress i miss is Sade from Suniya club. She is beautiful but work only very short time.
Old 14-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
do you know where is natasha?she is hot, i was there, send email, but she is not available at that time. Shortly after, she took over the place, too bad i did not get meet her. Another mistress i miss is Sade from Suniya club. She is beautiful but work only very short time.
Hi ydgduo , sorry I dont know where Natasha is now,you can try asking June but I dont think she will tell you .I asked her many times for contact with Morgan but never had a reply.In the end I googled the Name Mistress Morgan and found her after 8 months so maybe you can try the same ,good luck
Old 14-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow, i would like to marry mistress from la siora or sweet devil etc, but like don CJ once said, most of these professional mistress are not doms in their free time. Some maybe submissive.
Bro ydgduo, you have raised an interesting topic which I would like to hear your views (of course, other bros are most welcome to contribute).

Point 1: Marrying a BDSM Mistress from La Siora/Sweet Devil
Assuming there is no language barrier, my question is how would you sustain your interest in seeing the same Mistress everyday (in no make-up) and how willing is she to session with you bearing in mind you are her husband and having session with you means less time for her other customers?

Point 2: Knowing your BDSM Mistress is actually a submissive and/or enjoys vanilla sex in her free time
This is a real possibility given that some of these BDSM Mistress are in it for the money. If you are a hardcore BDSM lover, you will choose to have a session with her but what if she only wants sex or worse still, ask her to dominate her?

Some food for thought, huh?
Old 14-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Hello bro ydgduo,

What hurts now is the strong yen so I am being very selective with who I session with. But I figure if you want the best ..you gotta pay for it.

Will give FR's after my trip in January.

Bro Robertchua... you would love the boots here now...lots of girls wearing leather thigh highs on the streets. So sexy!!!
Bro calbts, glad to hear you are enjoying yourself at Japan! I am sure I will go crazy at the sight of those Japanese girls wearing their leather thigh high boots in the streets...
Old 14-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
open233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good leads for Tokyo? I am going in one week...yeah!!!!!!! My first visit...and I want to visit as many Mistresses as possible. The more sadistic and mean the better...if you have any leads??? Thanks!
Old 14-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi ydgduo , sorry I dont know where Natasha is now,you can try asking June but I dont think she will tell you .I asked her many times for contact with Morgan but never had a reply.In the end I googled the Name Mistress Morgan and found her after 8 months so maybe you can try the same ,good luck

I had a session with Mistress Synee and Morgan during May...most of them are not full time for most of the Thai establishments except the Head Master like Midori and June, they are no longer taking sessions unless on special requests, they trained newer dommes and management of business.

Mistress Synee +6590143758 when she will be in Singapore.

Good luck...she is tall with peaky butt...
Old 14-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galiator View Post
I had a session with Mistress Synee and Morgan during May...most of them are not full time for most of the Thai establishments except the Head Master like Midori and June, they are no longer taking sessions unless on special requests, they trained newer dommes and management of business.

Mistress Synee +6590143758 when she will be in Singapore.

Good luck...she is tall with peaky butt...
Thankyou for info bro Galiator,I have met Synee and agree about butt,I look forward to session with her and Morgan in new year
Old 15-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro ydgduo, you have raised an interesting topic which I would like to hear your views (of course, other bros are most welcome to contribute).

Point 1: Marrying a BDSM Mistress from La Siora/Sweet Devil
Assuming there is no language barrier, my question is how would you sustain your interest in seeing the same Mistress everyday (in no make-up) and how willing is she to session with you bearing in mind you are her husband and having session with you means less time for her other customers?

Point 2: Knowing your BDSM Mistress is actually a submissive and/or enjoys vanilla sex in her free time
This is a real possibility given that some of these BDSM Mistress are in it for the money. If you are a hardcore BDSM lover, you will choose to have a session with her but what if she only wants sex or worse still, ask her to dominate her?

Some food for thought, huh?
1) i dun know, how to sustain interest. never had a chance to test the theory.
2) i am not hardcore bdsm lover, sm is nice and all, but vanilla sex is fine too, if the partner is hot.
Old 15-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by open233 View Post
Any good leads for Tokyo? I am going in one week...yeah!!!!!!! My first visit...and I want to visit as many Mistresses as possible. The more sadistic and mean the better...if you have any leads??? Thanks!
Try Benio, kaoruko from sweet devil or juri from prezis.

From sweet devil you can have two mistress for the price of one.

The double mistress Session featuring Mistress Cecile at a single mistress session fee!

The Session featuring a New Mistress, cecile!
She is available for a double mistress session for her study now. If you nominate the other Mistress and her, we can specially arrange a 70 mins double Mistress session including a new mistress under training at a single mistress session fee*. This special discount offer is for a limited time only. Take advantage of our special offer.

Old 15-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
1) i dun know, how to sustain interest. never had a chance to test the theory.
2) i am not hardcore bdsm lover, sm is nice and all, but vanilla sex is fine too, if the partner is hot.
Hi bro ydgduo ,I like your comments ,I am not a hardcore bdsm person either,I am more ass worship and facesitting slave.I am also very lucky to have a lovely girlfriend in Thailand that will give me these pleasures for the last 10 years as well as straight sex so believe me you do not tire of your fetish.She is a lovely woman and also allows me to visit a domina from time to time.I must have spent near to 250,000 thai baht with Junes bottom ,but it was worth every baht.
As for marrying a domina ,remember that it is their job to like you,some punters may stike it lucky,but above all the experience is worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1