The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bet he's now got his katoey. Else, he's jerking off. Shd have listened to forumer PCC.

Zapped me 2nd time, and didn't have the balls to ink his nick either. Might rethink to blow his nick to oblivion

Bangkok Chiong Scene /... 22-08-2016 07:57 AM oh rly? more like you consistently insult others.

Bangkok Chiong Scene /... 21-08-2016 02:50 PM rude

Believe my record speaks for itself, I've been sharing info like hotels, food etc
Bro yinyang,

The moron that blew away some of your points is a typically smelly arsehole that willing allows a katoey to jam his big hard cock with billions of cum into his shit hole & spilling out. What a mess !!!.

Or a bloody newbie or a tedi maade pudia ahh ( Indian language ; go and speak to an Indian...sure you get busted bad ) who got points but thinks in his swollen but pea sized brain that he is one big shot. And don't know shit about Thai ladies in LOS or elsewhere. Puyings change their names, telephone numbers, and work places often. They changed nicknames, telephone numbers, places of work liked they changed their underwear.

Above was VERY RUDE. So will that choonik ( Indian language ) moron.......please zap me.

Points does not matter to me. Got 1 million points.....so what ?. Can take the points from SBF and go dancing, chat and screw puyings ???. Forumers in SBF now can exchange points with other members. Points in SBF are in my opinion.........useless.

Come to KL, yinyang. I will as usual take you out to some nice Thai restaurant with good atmosphere and go club hopping ( many new clubs in KL nowadays ( looking for one with Thais in lingerie such as in Lava Club ). With your Thai puying with us, other coyotes, models and sexy female singers with half melons showing would not approach us. Which is bad for me as i am a ladies man ( blew a lot on 5 Thai ladies in a Penang club recently ) but without them will be of course be good........we spent less on them and more on ourselves.

For that moron, ehh pudia, you do not know yinyang who is a nice gentleman, so go and stuff your shrimp size lousy brain with rubbish !!!. . You see my " stick out tongue " at you ?.

Last edited by Yokosi; 22-08-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old 22-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

YingYang tio zapped???!!!!

Whoa... that's something new. One of the most helpful forumer I know...
Old 22-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bet he's now got his katoey. Else, he's jerking off. Shd have listened to forumer PCC.

Zapped me 2nd time, and didn't have the balls to ink his nick either. Might rethink to blow his nick to oblivion

Bangkok Chiong Scene /... 22-08-2016 07:57 AM oh rly? more like you consistently insult others.

Bangkok Chiong Scene /... 21-08-2016 02:50 PM rude

Believe my record speaks for itself, I've been sharing info like hotels, food etc
Bro I think he can't zap u, he got 19point only, I think other zap u, got zap many time like that.

Anyway I up you
Old 22-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Bro yinyang,

For that moron, ehh pudia, you do not know yinyang who is a nice gentleman, so go and stuff your shrimp size lousy brain with rubbish !!!. . You see my " stick out tongue " at you ?.
Agreed with you and well said. These day nice and good man hard to be.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
?... These day nice and good man hard to be.
Overall SBF got many good men.....not hard to find.....i more jialat, always hard in the wrong place.....once i stay in airplane washroom to do my thing....couple of drops dun know landed where siah....unlucky person to use it after me may kena my commandos.
Old 23-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Overall SBF got many good men.....not hard to find.....i more jialat, always hard in the wrong place.....once i stay in airplane washroom to do my thing....couple of drops dun know landed where siah....unlucky person to use it after me may kena my commandos.
Katoey saw your cum and licked your drops on the toilet seat.

Horny lady also saw your sperm and put these into her pussy and got pregnant.

Damn, one or the other of the above..........you are a real HERO !!!.

555+.
Old 23-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Let's move on to what this forum's all about -FRs, tcss and juicy war stories

Many thanks, and I appreciate the support and bumps from Naka Timo (as his nick says real cheongster), Hunterhi, Yokosi (Danok vet), HayHay. To HayHay, he had personally directed zaps so no mistake. Probably clone hit or by his cronies, despite his earlier points to 33.

Yokosi, tongue hanging out at thai pub with lingerie. Enough reason to pop up north
Old 23-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jmc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How does la belle work ah?
Old 24-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmc1 View Post
same as other Shower house (eg The Lord or Poseidon). In fact, i feel it is more like The Lord. Walk in up the escalator you one shot see all the girls.

Poseidon got 2 viewing gallery. Go up the lift for higher range lades ( I pity the lift ger in the lift inside to help press the floor. Customer no hand press meh.

Left side on ground floor for 2k range ladies
Old 24-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
same as other Shower house (eg The Lord or Poseidon). In fact, i feel it is more like The Lord. Walk in up the escalator you one shot see all the girls.

Poseidon got 2 viewing gallery. Go up the lift for higher range lades ( I pity the lift ger in the lift inside to help press the floor. Customer no hand press meh.

Left side on ground floor for 2k range ladies
nice... added one more soapy to my list

Is it near the petchaburi mrt station?
Old 24-08-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmc1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
nice... added one more soapy to my list

Is it near the petchaburi mrt station?
My partial FR for La Belle during my trip few weeks back.

Took mrt to Petchaburi station. Came out of the station walk 5 mins reach La Belle already. It has its own building/compound/carpark. Have to walk all the way through the open lot carpark. Once enter building, okt greeted me and brought me up to the 2nd floor via escalator. The place is posh and looks like a high end ktv. Viewing area a like a lounge with sofa seats and a well lit stage. Girls are seated on stage according to cat. Was told bar counter on the side also had some pricey girls seated there. (I assume they are sideliners?)

Anyway ordered a beer and slowly beo the girls. Okt was patient in explaining the prices then gave me time and space to slowly decide. Sat for a good 30mins sipping my beer before signalling to the okt. Paid 4900baht and was led to a beautiful room. Seriously the rooms are even nicer than your average bkk hotel. Inside the room, ordered another drink before getting down into business.

Had a slightly teasing foreplay before stripping for me than to the sop shower in the tub. One short round of bbbj before getting out and moving on to bed action. On the bed, pretty much sop. Some licking around before another short bbbj then caps on. Could tell she was rushing a bit but too bad for her, I released less than 24 hours ago so could last longer. Overall for around slightly below sgd200 I felt it wasn't that enjoyable. Gl cat150 may even be more pleasurable. Nonetheless, can try if into soapy concept ba. If into gfe maybe agogos are better. My humble amateur thoughts.

Enjoy!
Old 24-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
My partial FR for La Belle during my trip few weeks back.

Took mrt to Petchaburi station. Came out of the station walk 5 mins reach La Belle already. It has its own building/compound/carpark. Have to walk all the way through the open lot carpark. Once enter building, okt greeted me and brought me up to the 2nd floor via escalator. The place is posh and looks like a high end ktv. Viewing area a like a lounge with sofa seats and a well lit stage. Girls are seated on stage according to cat. Was told bar counter on the side also had some pricey girls seated there. (I assume they are sideliners?)

Anyway ordered a beer and slowly beo the girls. Okt was patient in explaining the prices then gave me time and space to slowly decide. Sat for a good 30mins sipping my beer before signalling to the okt. Paid 4900baht and was led to a beautiful room. Seriously the rooms are even nicer than your average bkk hotel. Inside the room, ordered another drink before getting down into business.

Had a slightly teasing foreplay before stripping for me than to the sop shower in the tub. One short round of bbbj before getting out and moving on to bed action. On the bed, pretty much sop. Some licking around before another short bbbj then caps on. Could tell she was rushing a bit but too bad for her, I released less than 24 hours ago so could last longer. Overall for around slightly below sgd200 I felt it wasn't that enjoyable. Gl cat150 may even be more pleasurable. Nonetheless, can try if into soapy concept ba. If into gfe maybe agogos are better. My humble amateur thoughts.

Enjoy!
never been to a agogo bar also, so not sure how things will go... might be coz im newbie, but simi bar fee, bar fine, lady drinks...

Although im tempted to try thermae cafe though
Old 24-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
never been to a agogo bar also, so not sure how things will go... might be coz im newbie, but simi bar fee, bar fine, lady drinks...

Although im tempted to try thermae cafe though
General guide:

Bar fine is to buy time off for the lady so that she go out with you. Range of 600-700 THB

Lady drink or LD is buy her drink. Some bar is get 2 drinks immediately on your first attempt when you buy LD for them cause they know some customer very stingy. But subsequent LD is properly 1 LD when you wana buy more. Range 170-200 per LD

ST: 3k

LT: 6k

Hotel - The popular gers will not go LT and to your hotel unless you stay 50m within the red light area. They will wana go their own place which cost 500THB each session. Unless you are paying them 9k/10k for LT, that may change their mind and go to your hotel as well.

Some bar, the moment you wana dabao the ger (lust at first sight) , you are still required to pay barfine + 2 LD(compulsory) + ST/LT + tips for mamasan

Thermae: No need to pay barfine but you must buy a drink when you enter. ST or LT you nego with the gers directly. Slightly lesser than Agg Bar Rate
Old 25-08-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
General guide:

Bar fine is to buy time off for the lady so that she go out with you. Range of 600-700 THB

Lady drink or LD is buy her drink. Some bar is get 2 drinks immediately on your first attempt when you buy LD for them cause they know some customer very stingy. But subsequent LD is properly 1 LD when you wana buy more. Range 170-200 per LD

ST: 3k

LT: 6k

Hotel - The popular gers will not go LT and to your hotel unless you stay 50m within the red light area. They will wana go their own place which cost 500THB each session. Unless you are paying them 9k/10k for LT, that may change their mind and go to your hotel as well.

Some bar, the moment you wana dabao the ger (lust at first sight) , you are still required to pay barfine + 2 LD(compulsory) + ST/LT + tips for mamasan

Thermae: No need to pay barfine but you must buy a drink when you enter. ST or LT you nego with the gers directly. Slightly lesser than Agg Bar Rate
Damn it, we need to sticky this lol. From what i see, rates are higher compared to soapies but since the girls get to choose you also, i assume there will be more gfe involved too.

Thanks a lot bro...
Old 25-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Damn it, we need to sticky this lol. From what i see, rates are higher compared to soapies but since the girls get to choose you also, i assume there will be more gfe involved too.
Tips for mamasan..............tips only if you are generous or you can buy her a LD. Tips or LDs for mamasan only if you are fresh + nookie in agg bars. Old timers and regulars no need to tip her or them. I seldom tip mamasans. Only hit one mamasan with 9 tequilas from the bottle to take off her cloths and she danced on the stage. Even the ang mos customers stared with opened mouths liked gold fishes. That is what some regulars do in agg bars. If u are a newbie, better u ask the head mamasan ( as there are ranks in mamasans ) who are the best puyings for LT or ST or have " good heart " before you tip her.

Currently, the total rates for agg puyings are high hence u better go to soapies, or for bar girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1