The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki123 View Post
55555. Try her out. And let us know how you going to rate her .
But before you rate private msg me first. Cause every girl after u post fr.. become angpai sia..
My buddy is with her now...test driving her...he will let me know once he is done
Rate her as she is la lol
Old 31-03-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 7
Kurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
My buddy is with her now...test driving her...he will let me know once he is done
Rate her as she is la lol
Woots.. i still tot take 7.30pm slot..
Old 31-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashtagbilly88 View Post
Suddenly so many reviews on Bkgems on this page..
Not surprising, as this stable does have quite some gems.
And uses pics that are usually a good representation of what you will get.
Don't take my word for it, you can go try
Old 31-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

[/QUOTE]

this type turns me on.
Old 31-03-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki123 View Post
55555. Try her out. And let us know how you going to rate her .
But before you rate private msg me first. Cause every girl after u post fr.. become angpai sia..
My buddy replied me liao la...one word only.
Spectacular!
Wow!!! I think after he FR she also jitao ang lol
Old 31-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ana (SE)

Was looking through forum while waiting for car to be service when I saw Ana thread. Was mesmerized by her first pic and decide that I need some servicing too. Message okt and quickly make a booking. OKT was prompt and clear in his massage. Location is at a hotel in central near our clubbing scene.

Looks: 8/10. 3rd photo resemble her the most + Thai tan.

Body: 8/10. She has the body I like in a woman. Meat at the right place. Nice ass too althought I didn't mange to try doggie.

Boobs: 8/10. Natural Big B - Small C. Soft and nice to grab.

BBBJ: 9.5/10. Slow and sensual at first while maintaining eye contact before going fast and furious. (She mentioned she like guys who shave/trim)

Pussy: 9/10. Shaved. Have a great time eating her out. She will move her body to make sure that I hit the right spot and manage to make her cum before going for round 2.

FJ: 8.5/10. I appreciate girls who like to enjoy the process as much as I did and she really does that. Tried missionary and cowgirl.

RTF: Definitely.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Dataning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AMM Teeruklover

Yesterday I won $3000 from RWS. Of course treat myself to a good bonk!

I went up to the place, and she was wearing a gray dress as she opened the doors. I cannot take my eyes off her and she is fucking hot! Young OL type of hot. Can tell her figure is super tight and young. So when she brought me to the room, we sat down and broke ice first. I decided to pay her first and told her I want extra good service and say I will tip her $200 if shes good! Lol, sorry bros, I spoil market. She was stunned and half believed but I laid down the cash in front of her and told her to take first. I learnt this from Msia police. Give money first then ask for help always works. Hahahaha

Enough of the boring story,
Looks: 9/10 Almost 90% similar to the photos online. What you see is what you get.
Body: 9/10 Screams youthful all over. Just nice body size!
Boobs: 8/10 Large Bs, firm and damn good to hug.
BBBJ: 10/10 One of the best! Wet and sensual.
FJ: 10/10 Fucking hot. Maybe the tips worked but she said not because of tips but because I handsome! Lol! She will take note that when I am tired, she will climb on top to ride. She gave me 3 shots in 90min and that is how fantastic she is. 1 Cowgirl, 1 missionary. 3rd one I wanted to cowgirl again but cock cannot stand lol. No sensation with condom also so she took it off and gave me one of the best service I ever had before I finished off with my legs so tired I sat at the kopitiam nearby for an hour before leaving lol. Her CIM is fastastic too and she said she only do for me because I handsome. Haha!

RTF: Don’t think so. I spoil market with her and she might expect the same the next time.
Old 31-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kaapaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nam from Soi69

GFE: very good communication and very friendly. Gave me golden mile durian to eat.
Body: hot body with nice tits. Like the shape and size very much
Frenching: lots
FJ: very wild. Keep asking me to spank her and pull her hair.
Overall: fantastic bonk. Would recommend. She reminds me of the wild Laguna years back.
OKT: very prompt and responsive.
Old 31-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataning View Post
AMM Teeruklover

I went up to the place, and she was wearing a gray dress as she opened the doors. I cannot take my eyes off her and she is fucking hot! Young OL type of hot. Can tell her figure is super tight and young. So when she brought me to the room, we sat down and broke ice first. I decided to pay her first and told her I want extra good service and say I will tip her $200 if shes good! Lol, sorry bros, I spoil market. She was stunned and half believed but I laid down the cash in front of her and told her to take first. I learnt this from Msia police. Give money first then ask for help always works. Hahahaha

Looks: 9/10 Almost 90% similar to the photos online. What you see is what you get.
FJ: 10/10 Fucking hot. Maybe the tips worked but she said not because of tips but because I handsome! Lol! She will take note that when I am tired, she will climb on top to ride. She gave me 3 shots in 90min and that is how fantastic she is. 1 Cowgirl, 1 missionary. 3rd one I wanted to cowgirl again but cock cannot stand lol. No sensation with condom also so she took it off and gave me one of the best service I ever had before I finished off with my legs so tired I sat at the kopitiam nearby for an hour before leaving lol. Her CIM is fastastic too and she said she only do for me because I handsome. Haha!

RTF: Don’t think so. I spoil market with her and she might expect the same the next time.
she let u raw?
Old 31-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataning View Post
AMM Teeruklover

Fr come too late, OKT say she tmr "Teng chu to Tai kok liao" 555
Old 01-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsamster View Post
she let u raw?
No but she eat my dick raw and my dick spit inside her mouth. Haha
Old 01-04-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Fr come too late, OKT say she tmr "Teng chu to Tai kok liao" 555
Haha keeping the good one for myself. Actually was lazy to write. Don't think she needs my fr also.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=685774

Next SYT in Sight...
Weekend bonk targeted!
Any Bros have review on this?
SLOT BOOKED TOMORROW!!
Wait for my FR!!!
Old 01-04-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6173 / Power: 11
Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute

Nam - Soi69
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=685379

Looks: 9/10 beautiful face with sharp features. Mature OL look in their late 20s, but she's only 23. She's like those ang pai ladies in atas bars that you've always wanted to book.

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B+ to C

Body: 10/10 I rarely give 10 so this is really something.

French: 10/10 lots of dfk. YMMV.

BBBJ: 9/10

FJ: 10/10 wild beyond description. Hair pulling, ass slapping, unusual positions, high speed thrusting, cim, you name it. She would initiate all kinds of kinky acts and dominate you.

GFE: 10/10 I wouldn't exactly call it GFE, more like a one night stand kinda feeling with one of those chio matured OLs in your office

RTF: Hell yes. Pretty, high sex drive and kinky? This is fucking jackpot.

Last edited by Cognoscenti; 01-04-2018 at 05:52 AM.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fubar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mochi from Tiko club

GFE: Mochi naturally is friendly, service oriented and easy to get along with. Let her know your expectations clearly and she knows how to manage it.

Body: Small stature and hot body with nice tits and perky ass. Perfectly sized protruding nipples.

Frenching: Not upfront with it but gets into the mood and cooperates if initiated.

BBBJ & AR: Am a sucker for arse rimming and had chosen Mochi considering her reputation for it. She well surpassed my expectation with a good ten mins of rimming. I let myself go with lot of moaning. The BBBJ is very and gentle on the surface (no wild suction) but then it feels so good.

FJ: Enjoyed thoroughly in missionary and am sure she is very accomodating with other positions.

Overall: Good bonk and highly recommended.

OKT: Prompt, responsive and clear with instructions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1