The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 22-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
anyway, I dont think she is that great too...she boobs is not big. I think B cup only. Her hip is big, but ass not nice and round enough.
Bro alvin36, this one I have to agree. Maybe age catching up with her already? I recall back in H03 days her body was great, then after come back from 1 month break she different. Hmmm...but maybe if her service to me ok, the body I can let go even if not that great, but sad to say, it was not meant to be.

Quote:
The best ass is Jolene (1st room on the left of H11).
Thanks for the tip there Bro, Jolene in H11R11, I think RTF is in order when she gets back from leave, I only try once never RTF because my 1st session with her I wasn't satisfied. Lately I see FRs that she ok.

Cheers.
Old 22-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Pat and Jolene

Hi Fornicator, 1st session with Pat remembered she told me, i should have sort her service long time ago. She knew back than, $50 her body and looks very nice. At least Pat is honest, Jolene wise last Fri with Carol 3 (H7), she was suprised Jolene not taking Queens and Princess' titles.

I did not told her, i was the 1that award such titles 1/2yr ago. It was based with popular FRs i gone thru. Last yr, Jolene did not shine that much, probably after CNY, she improved her look with makeup and new hairdo.

Oh! Carol also shared this with us, Jolene is 1of the youngest WLs at PT. Please, Sir don't tell Jolene that or, she might b pissed. Customers should protect the WLs, not let rumours and sparks fly.
Old 22-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As for her svc to me (I only rtf her about 6-7 times last 3-4 years), her SOP service to me is $40, good BBBJ/Catbath and frenching .
Wah so much to say about Pat...hahaha... actually I've always also thought Pat was slightly above average, but not great.

Though I guess I am one of the luckier blokes to get the full range of services from her (lots of frenching, BBBJ, multiple positions, etc), I am not a great fan of her brand of sex - A little too aggressive for me. I prefer it more sensual.

That's why I don't readily seek her out. Of course what ultimately decides it for me is whether the WL CIM... and Pat does not haha

Oh yeah, another funny thing another bro mentioned. Pat may french me and do all sorts of things, but she won't allow me to lick her nipples... strange

Cheers
Old 22-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thanks for the tip there Bro, Jolene in H11R11, I think RTF is in order when she gets back from leave, I only try once never RTF because my 1st session with her I wasn't satisfied. Lately I see FRs that she ok.
Well hopefully she doesn't do the "let-me-check-my-wrist-watch-to-see-whether-time's-up-while-you-furiously-plunge-in-and-out-of-my-pussy" routine that she did to me the first and last time I was with her.... hahahahahaha
Old 22-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Well hopefully she doesn't do the "let-me-check-my-wrist-watch-to-see-whether-time's-up-while-you-furiously-plunge-in-and-out-of-my-pussy" routine that she did to me the first and last time I was with her.... hahahahahaha
Hahaha, nice one Bro!

Touch wood. See how when she gets back.

Cheers.
Old 22-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink All Petain FR experience

About licking of WLs' nipples, 2cases i encountered. 1 told me can but cannot bite. No problem with that. The other i guess is the enhancement cream that she apply. Licking may clean it off, she need to reapply and, is it expensive?

Women things, kind of funny and i try not to ask know too much. This is all i have.
Old 22-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

Re: Pat and Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hi Fornicator, 1st session with Pat remembered she told me, i should have sort her service long time ago. She knew back than, $50 her body and looks very nice. At least Pat is honest, Jolene wise last Fri with Carol 3 (H7), she was suprised Jolene not taking Queens and Princess' titles.

I did not told her, i was the 1that award such titles 1/2yr ago. It was based with popular FRs i gone thru. Last yr, Jolene did not shine that much, probably after CNY, she improved her look with makeup and new hairdo.

Oh! Carol also shared this with us, Jolene is 1of the youngest WLs at PT. Please, Sir don't tell Jolene that or, she might b pissed. Customers should protect the WLs, not let rumours and sparks fly.
Hi Bro jacky43, actually my 1st session with Pat I thought she was new in PT! Looking back in H03 I only visit 2 WLs on a regular basis, circa 2001-2005. Remember YoYo's room in H03? Before it was occupied by a WL named Cindy, damn she was good! Then in Jennifer's room in H03, before it was occupied by a WL named Lisa, she was my 1st time WL that I paint. I positioned her in doggy and I licked and sucked her pussy and asshole. She was also damn good. Unfortunately, they both retired unexpectedly. I lay low for a while until my return to PT Sept of 2006. All the while I never know Pat already working. I read through the threads and posts and I found out that Pat H16R11, Katty H10R10, Rina H10R01A and Kathy H07(2F)R06 are PT old birds and I only see them around 2007-2008. Then as we all know, ex-KS and ex-GL WLs came to PT.

No worries Bro, I never tell WLs about SBF. But be warned though that them WLs are not as stupid as we thought them to be. Believe you me, they know what's going on in SBF. They know who's saying this and that, about Miki and Li Wen attitude. Haha, they tell me I never say anything I play the stupid role. I they only knew who I was...haha.

Cheers Bro jacky43.

Last edited by fornicator; 22-06-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 22-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

Talking All Petain FR experience

U r right, brother Fornicator, we knew all sex workers r street smart. Just maybe, around 20 to 50 plus gentlemen, English speaking probably members. They thought so allreally, fine no worry cause there were non members who also passed our threads to them.

And, if we take the PSL along, confirmed know something. Infact, i believe few ex BL WLs still exisitng. They changed their look only, sofar i only heard of a Mary at H17? Think Mary at a period of time in H2, she moved to H17.

H22 there maybe 2ex BL WLs, let it be cause is time we call them PT WLs.

Last edited by jacky43; 22-06-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: good eve and nite
Old 22-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

I would like to as you guys something..

I walked past H22 R08 - Aida (CAT30)..

If I remember correctly the door number, she is quite a young lady with attractive looks.
Mostly, wearing spaghetti stripe tank top.

I asked her for price, she quoted $40 for me. I agreed at first.
As I was surfing the list of the WLs just now, I look at the prices of the prices recently, I realised her charges is $30..

Can it be because I'm big size??

Anyone have such an experience like mine?

Thanks..
Old 22-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Wink H22R08 Aida $30

Well Brother Ah Ken, i did come acorss such incidents. It could b she wanted to reject a customer, so brought up the prices. Aida 5ys ago was $40, i think 2009 she reduce to $30. I'm afraid not sure what happen.

But, if we say she jack up to $40 due to July GST package? That is scare loose. Worst is somebody told her, members here desire her body service. Aida knew she is still top, on par we ex GL WLs.

Of course, brothers think she pull a fast 1. Pass her off, she is not honest.

Last edited by jacky43; 22-06-2010 at 07:45 PM. Reason: good eve
Old 22-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post

If I remember correctly the door number, she is quite a young lady with attractive looks.

Thanks..
When i looked at her face, think she is young, but when looking at her tummy, i know she definitely can not compare with those ex-gl girls ......

She is definitely not on top, not on par we ex GL WLs - whether it attitute or services .
Old 22-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Wah so much to say about Pat...hahaha... actually I've always also thought Pat was slightly above average, but not great.

Though I guess I am one of the luckier blokes to get the full range of services from her (lots of frenching, BBBJ, multiple positions, etc), I am not a great fan of her brand of sex - A little too aggressive for me. I prefer it more sensual.

That's why I don't readily seek her out. Of course what ultimately decides it for me is whether the WL CIM... and Pat does not haha

Oh yeah, another funny thing another bro mentioned. Pat may french me and do all sorts of things, but she won't allow me to lick her nipples... strange

Cheers
me too.. dont get to lick your nipple
I agree Pat is above average in PT standard, price also above average ... average should be $30.
She looks attractive MILF with her tight dress, but actually her breast and ass is below average when she undress.
Her plus point is her smooth tanned complexion.
For me... same as you, only RTF her once in a while
Old 22-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
I would like to as you guys something..

I walked past H22 R08 - Aida (CAT30)..

Mostly, wearing spaghetti stripe tank top.

I asked her for price, she quoted $40 for me. I agreed at first.
As I was surfing the list of the WLs just now, I look at the prices of the prices recently, I realised her charges is $30..

Can it be because I'm big size??

Anyone have such an experience like mine?

Thanks..
Bro, her pricing has got nothing to do with your size, hehe. My last RTF I remember she quote me $40 also, this eversince she accepted me because my first three attempts to try her she rejected me. So I see her neighbour Sally H22R09 CAT30, I believe she is the one you describe as "quite a young lady with attractive looks".

I think I better update the PSL, Aida H22R08 is CAT40, unless otherwise other Bros have comment on this, please let us know.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
When i looked at her face, think she is young, but when looking at her tummy, i know she definitely can not compare with those ex-gl girls ......

She is definitely not on top, not on par we ex GL WLs - whether it attitute or services .
Aida H22R08 IMHO got nice facial features. She got long hair. Outside the room she look like got attitude but once inside she chatty, smile and laughing.

Service is PT standard meaning BJ only and no extras like frenching or 69. She is PT old bird, her room used to be inside H22 because the one in R08 at that time is Farah, she is a Malay WL with super sexy body and nice rounded ass.

BTW Bro SMGG, thank you thank you Sir for your ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity. I shall return the favour within 24 hours as I have just ups anoyher Bro.

Cheers.
Old 23-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post

Good morning Bro, ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1