The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GENTING got fun bor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunteik View Post
last week, i patronized Xiao Yu again! her service improved a lot!!! because of she in good mood? her 冰火bbbj make me damm excited! she also bought me a chattime milk tea!!

but there was an accident happen on me!! I don't know y the condom will drop off and stuck inside her pussy.i did not realized!! this was first time accident happen in my life! And i shoot all my sperm inside her pussy! feeling good!! Xiao Yu get shocked and faster go toilet clean up! luckily she not getting angry, she still kidding with me. she said i maybe become a father! if she pregnant, she will bring baby to me! hahahaha
Bro you very brave, still can joke! if me I will very worry not she bring the baby to you is pass HIV to you!!

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 20-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
i forgot lo, very long time, that time no 2 deck bus yet, only 1 layer, we take last row and whole bus only <10 ppl, very nice and excited enviroment
Going up on 23 may... booked a double Decker lower floor rear seats... my girl says she willing to try some fun only if the single seat beside us is not taken...
Old 20-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
Going up on 23 may... booked a double Decker lower floor rear seats... my girl says she willing to try some fun only if the single seat beside us is not taken...
Bro, If I am the driver, I sure know all this lobang, pls beware the hidden cam

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 21-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
haha... good luck to u ...

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 22-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Bro, If I am the driver, I sure know all this lobang, pls beware the hidden cam
cam cfm have as my frd is a driver

but cam install not for peeping but for security purposes
Old 22-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where so secretive must do it
In the bus? More exciting?
Old 22-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya la more exciting... Cos long journey and she won't be able to sleep on the bus, so y not make full use of the time... And I think after I see her, I won't be able to wait for 6/7 hrs later or wait until reach hotel...
Old 22-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes it is quite fun to go with girl friend! All room activities are free and easy? Just pay for all! and partner you all the way and all night long? Precious the night with her!
Old 23-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playerxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can pm me Fang Fang and Xiao Yu's no? Thanks!!
Old 25-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerxxx View Post
Bros, can pm me Fang Fang and Xiao Yu's no? Thanks!!
Bro ck er pm
Old 26-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got Nana's contact from a bro here..and it was a disappointing experience..no doubt she's young and quite pleasing to the eyes..but the service leaves much to be desired..could it be it's the first time i patronize her? And service will get better if I RTF? *shrugs*

Met up wif Nana at around 3.50am after a movie session..She's staying in Highlands Hotel btw..waited for her at the lobby and off we went to her room..she and her sister share one room, while another connecting room is used to service clients..SOP as usual..we stripped to our bday suit and we bath together..her (.)(.) is quite a handful..no action inside the bathroom..after bath, we proceed to the bed..she do a short catbath by licking my nipples b4 proceeding southwards to do a bbbj..stopped her after abt 5 mins..coz i scare i misfire..she then capped me and i begin to pump her in missionary position..her moan is quite sexy though..she dun allow FK and DATY though..

Changed position to doggie..and as i was abt to shoot, she moaned louder..after finishing, we went for a bath again to clean up..all in all, when i came out of her room, the duration was only abt 20min..

Name: Nana
Appearance : 7/10 (quite pleasing to the eye..added her on wechat and bio her photos b4 making a booking.. i muz say the resemblance is abt 90%..)
Attitude : 7/10
Body : 8/10 (figure not bad..and has a slim body..gd for doggie as can hold her slim waist)
BBBJ : 7/10 (gd suction)
Boobs : 8/10 (quite a handful..but dun think is naturally coz a bit hard)
CIM : No
FK: dun allow
DATY : dun allow
FJ : 7/10 (quite a rush job and not much action)
Moaning: 7/10 (quite sexy, but fake)
Price : 200
RTF: No (for 200, would rather top up a bit more and go health spa..at least more actions like fire and ice bbbj etc)
Old 26-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Good FR for all cheongsters here indeed.
Personally, I prefer experience MILF cos they are more caring and service orientated ! Ie. FF, XY, XX
Old 26-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
Personally, I prefer experience MILF cos they are more caring and service orientated ! Ie. FF, XY, XX
Hmm..even for first timers? FF and XY..their rate izzit 1hr for 150? Coz yesterday when i asked Nana if it is 1hr for 200..she say it doesn't take 1hr that long..haiz..alarm bells shld ring liaoz..but small head take over big head..
Old 26-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
bunteik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
lol. u go find XY at 24th,right? XY told me..
Old 27-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunteik View Post
lol. u go find XY at 24th,right? XY told me..
Ha ha she always leaked my secrets! Are u the one SMS her send your regards to me? I saw the SMS ! Thank you bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1