The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 05-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
So quiet here nowadays here ... No action and happening ?
There are actions ! But all at their own target own timing and shoot !
Old 06-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
There are actions ! But all at their own target own timing and shoot !
Any happening in Zon lately never go there for long time
Old 06-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Zon very happening lately..... I see so many activities and people on my previous visit there..... it seems like they are undergoing a major renovation and so many shops and workers busy at work!
Hope my reply helps
Old 06-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
still the same bro! PRC go for 3rd & 5th lev, Viet go for 4th lev, they have their own territory.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Zon very happening lately..... I see so many activities and people on my previous visit there..... it seems like they are undergoing a major renovation and so many shops and workers busy at work!
Hope my reply helps
With so many raids ppl cannot stop the prc and viet flooded there ?
Old 06-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
still the same bro! PRC go for 3rd & 5th lev, Viet go for 4th lev, they have their own territory.
Got any lobang to intro Bo ?
Old 06-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got any lobang to intro Bo ?
met one friendly MILF, have a session with her. She stay at nearby condo.
Old 27-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Johor no longer a 'bypass' for tourists

Johor no longer a 'bypass' for tourists

Nelson Benjamin
The Star/Asia News Network

Saturday, Jul 27, 2013

JOHOR BARU - The state is no longer regarded as a mere gateway or "bypass" for tourists as it, too, has its own attractions including theme parks and beaches.

Johor Tourism, Domestic Trade and Consumerism Committee chairman Datuk Tee Siew Kiong said tourist arrivals to the state touched more than 3.95 million last year with the opening of international theme parks such as Legoland, Puteri Harbour Indoor Theme Park and other attractions.

The state has 13 entry points - 10 via sea by ferry services, two land crossings and an international airport.

"The top three foreign tourists are from Singapore, Indonesia and China. Three-day and four-day tour packages are popular in the state.

"I expect the tourism sector to continue to boom as we are planning more theme parks like the Angry Birds (Activity Park) here and Marine Water Park in Desaru. We will also have some water parks in the future," he said in an interview.

Asked whether there were too many theme parks in Johor, Tee said that the theme parks would offer choices for people to try out different things in the state.

"We want people to keep coming to Johor and have fun at these different parks. We also have the Johor Premium Outlet which has been drawing a lot of visitors," he said.

Next up, the state government would be marketing the islands off Mersing and Kota Tinggi.

Tee said some good beaches and islands such as the Desaru beach had not been widely promoted.

"I hope to implement a 10-year tourism masterplan by the end of the year to take us to the next level and attract more visitors," he said.

Tee said that the State Tourism Department hoped to get more funding for its projects as the present RM5mil (S$1.9mil) annual budget was insufficient, compared to the RM25mil that the Sabah Tourism Board spent annually.

"We are now preparing a working paper. I hope to present it to Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin to help us with more funding," he said, adding that promoting tourism was not just about Johor Baru or Iskandar Malaysia but the entire state.

The Johor government had already started putting up billboards in certain parts of the state and improving its website in its latest drive to boost tourism, Tee said.

He added that efforts were also being made to ensure Senai International Airport was better utilised to bring in more foreign tourists via chartered flights especially from China and Hong Kong.

Tee welcomes feedback on how to further improve the state's tourism industry via his Facebook page (www.facebook.com/DatukTee).

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 27-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nearby condo at 公主弯?
Old 27-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nearby condo at 公主弯?
Bro, I think should be that one? Got security check quite strict!
Old 27-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
OL MILF Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, i'm a MILF lover. Can share with me next time
Old 27-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Goalpost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nearby condo at ŒöŽåœ^H
I dun know the location. Can jio me next time?
Old 28-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Apparently, the MILF FL is MIA? couldn't get in touch with her? those MILF lovers sure will like her? she is a very friendly, chatty lady of the age ard 32.
Pls PM me for her name n contact.
Old 30-07-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What nationality?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
What nationality?
republic of china
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1