The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Anyone know of any agogo or pub that is open today?
Most agogo/coyote bars will be closed. Most girls are also out of Bangkok and having a long vacation with their BF/friends. Bars will resume business tomorrow and can't expect full strength as many have yet to come back to work. As always.

Onyx will be opened at 12:00 midnight tonight and likewise for scratchdog and other after joints will be open after 12:00 midnight.
Old 22-07-2016, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 22
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I like old woman type!
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Wah i also want older woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Hi-so Thai milf absolutely delicious!
i cannot.....
Old 22-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Wana try out dream heaven nuru but the girls not milf enough
Old 22-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
alien69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bros

is Nataree still closed ? is there a new "Nataree" by same mgt?
Old 22-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 12
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien69 View Post
Hi Bros

Nataree is still closed.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
Nataree is still closed.
Ownself reply to own post?
Old 23-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien69 View Post
Hi Bros

The Nataree 1 & 2 in Huay Kwang remains closed...... however the Nataree at Korat is still business as usual
Old 23-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

Next time just use this..Plan ahead. It's accurate.
Hope someone senior can advise on this chart. Seems like next closure is on 16th Oct? So does it mean that bars and clubs will close on 15th midnight until 16th midnight? Or is it just for 16th day and night?
Old 23-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have an upcoming trip to BKK/Patts during our National Day long weekend travelling there from 06.08.16 till 10.08.16

However I was informed by my Thai friend that all bars/clubs/nightspots NATIONWIDE will be closed from 6pm on 06.08.16 until midnight on 08.08.16 due to the National Voting on some referendum. The sale of alcohol during this period is also banned including 7-11 & convenience stores. This ban will be enforced by the army.

Can someone confirm whether true ?

I don't want to travel all the way there and have nowhere to party.
Old 23-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Hope someone senior can advise on this chart. Seems like next closure is on 16th Oct? So does it mean that bars and clubs will close on 15th midnight until 16th midnight? Or is it just for 16th day and night?
Not senior but according to this chart, it means bars and clubs are highly be closed on 16th midnight 00:00am. Some bars maybe open later in the night on 16th at 8-9pm but only sell non alcoholic drinks. Business will be usual on 15th all the way until midnight where police/army will ask them to close at midnight -1am. All depending on how they want it to be.
Old 23-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not senior but according to this chart,
KNN if you're not senior then who is senior 555!?
Old 24-07-2016, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 22
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, just arrived at Bangkok, staying at Evergreen Laurel hotel near Singapore embassy. Not familiar with the area here. Any spas to recommend near here? Or is it good idea to call girl up to hotel room? Wechat got a few but i really doubt their profile pics..they charge 4000b too. Thanks..
Old 24-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
Hi, just arrived at Bangkok, staying at Evergreen Laurel hotel near Singapore embassy. Not familiar with the area here. Any spas to recommend near here? Or is it good idea to call girl up to hotel room? Wechat got a few but i really doubt their profile pics..they charge 4000b too. Thanks..
dream heaven quote 3000 baht for call girl to hotel
is it any hotel they also allow to go?
Old 24-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not senior but according to this chart, it means bars and clubs are highly be closed on 16th midnight 00:00am. Some bars maybe open later in the night on 16th at 8-9pm but only sell non alcoholic drinks. Business will be usual on 15th all the way until midnight where police/army will ask them to close at midnight -1am. All depending on how they want it to be.
Haha...senior enough lay, thanks for the advice bro vbkk!
Old 24-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Haha...senior enough lay, thanks for the advice bro vbkk!
555 ya lah he too humble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1