The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-06-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Any bro tried money for service
Old 02-06-2019, 05:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I can’t post photo? Don’t know why
Are you using the "load pics" button?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-06-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasallera View Post
No wp then how?
U must keep some lobang hotel only need one if bro for emergency use 😛as I know have few hotel
Old 02-06-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Any bro tried money for service
Oily food bro 😛
Old 02-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Sorry for bro who ask where hotel can use one id , I can’t disclose cos one bro here give me n I promise not disclose anyone so sorry n hope bro who ask can understand thanks n happy bonking
Old 02-06-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
viner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Which chat apps yall use bro? Been using skout n it sucks
Old 02-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just Gota knw one fm the dating app. Not a looker but she need to go church on her off day. Agreed to meet next week morning but however she Wana go by 1100 hmmm. Was wandering if can make her stay abit lol. Any input from seniors?

Then the other one is keep saying hp spoilt. Hand fast leg fast ask her be FWB she agreed lol.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viner View Post
Which chat apps yall use bro? Been using skout n it sucks
Many app can use skout Badoo meet me ,wechat , michat ,
Hunting ground , lucky plaza , paya Lebar square , peninsula plaza , supermarket, garden
Disco orchard tower lucky plaza
So many enough for u hunt n good luck
Old 02-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post
Just Gota knw one fm the dating app. Not a looker but she need to go church on her off day. Agreed to meet next week morning but however she Wana go by 1100 hmmm. Was wandering if can make her stay abit lol. Any input from seniors?

Then the other one is keep saying hp spoilt. Hand fast leg fast ask her be FWB she agreed lol.
How you ask her to be FWB?
Old 02-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lasallera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
How you ask her to be FWB?
He give her benefits lol
Old 02-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Not All , Got One Was With Me For About 2 Years And I Gave Up On Her ... After 1 Year Always Ask For More $$
agree they are $$ oriented. tried one before, during the 1st time ask $$ and shop staff, after 1 up ask 100 every meet. gave up then
Old 02-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
letsrocktoday10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
So bros managed to up this pinay maid just now. She’s best friends with the pinay maid i up last week. Screwed her a good 3 times.

Then after I fucked her while we were cuddling she shared her whole history. Her family was once rich because they were part of a drug cartel. But because of Dutarte, her dad, brother and sister got shot down. Then the police took their whole wealth.

That’s not all. When she was 18 she worked in Dubai in the hotel line. Mentioned that she was gangraped by 3 guys. After that she got pregnant but don’t know who the father is. That’s quite fucked up.

Anyways, here’s some pics.

https://imgur.com/a/BZ86X8J
Hmm .. isn’t your last week girl Da*** and this one is Ma*****. I went out a few times with Da*** , She’s like a pro and rides like there is no tomorrow. After she got a sugar daddy, she intro me to Ma*****. The day I met M, she was on her periods but gave me an awesome BJ and cim.. they both enjoy sex .. seems like they’ve found a way to make money with this hobby now. Back then I never paid anything 😃
Old 02-06-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Oily food bro 😛
Ask no harm..she need car only so I skip
Old 02-06-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hope you guys enjoy your Sunday.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
discreetswinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post

Sounds familiar.. stay punggol?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1