The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ckkung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.com/qingqing-massage/
any one try tis girl before ?
Old 16-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Any link? Trying to find at the compilation thread. Thks
Here:
https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...&postcount=488
Old 16-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Thanks a lot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Old 16-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
vanquisher5005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/le-le-massage-hj/

Sgbeautycastle is filled with girls with fake photos, but Le Le's photos are 100% real. Tried her earlier on the recommendation of her flatmate, LTD's Leah, who was engaged. She greeted me in a black see-through cheongsam-styled nightie, with nothing underneath. Boobs looked small, and southern region appeared cleanly shaved, subject to further confirmation. She was without makeup so less 10-20% in terms of looks, but appeared younger than her photos. Her body is slim, and her ass looked really good. Offered to bathe for (or is it with? ) me, but I preferred to bathe alone.

Before massage, she asked if I wanted one or two shots. Opted for one, and requested she removed her nightie as I always enjoyed completely nude massage. She obliged, and I got my confirmation. As I wanted to encourage her to sit on me, so that I could enjoy the feel of her clean shaven pussy, I requested that she massaged without oil. Once again she obliged, and I got to enjoy about 40-min of solid massage, done exactly the way I enjoy it most. Pure heaven! Oh, and lest I fail to mention, Le Le, like Leah, is a professional masseuse, her massage skills are top notch.

However, she is lacking in the sensual department as she's still somewhat trying to get used to it. Perhaps she needs guidance from you guys out there. Not much variation during HJ, but I managed to shoot after I was able to have a clear sight of her southern region. After shooting, she helped me clean up, followed by a shower together. Overall, the session was well worth the $100 asking price. Will RTM definitely.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 slim with 32A+/B- boobs, great ass
Massage: 9/10
Sensual: 6.5/10 can be improved
Attitude: 10/10 totally accommodating
Autoroam: 3.5G, fully nude, but no fingering
Damage: $100 (excellent value, next time will try 90-min for $140/-)
RTM: definitely
Bro, thanks for the review. Had heard about sgbeautycastle and fake pics before, so never had tried...

But reading your review will book a session soon...

Thanks...
Old 16-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Bro Special_spawner, will the body leave any mark or trace after the hot stone massage?
Like what bro Jason JG says, no marks. The pics were Guasha and Ba Guan which leaves mark. She did asked if I wanted Ba Guan and I said no as I don't want to leave any marks as well.
Old 16-02-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Visited Leah LTD.

Was hesitant for a very long time even though I have seen JasonJG's MR, as the pictures of her does not exactly suit me. Probably looked too slutty. However due to the dry spell with my regular ML who went back last year and Vivian back to China for CNY, I took the leap of faith. Booked a 90mins slot early and later on in the day changed to 2hrs since my timing was neither here nor there. I was still thinking it is hard for an ML to maximise a full 2hr.

Well, I was totally wrong in all aspects. I think Leah epitomises the gold standard of ML in this home base category. When the door opened, I was not disappointed. She was nicely clad in a 1 piece cotton sweetie nightie. Took the initial 'slut' thinking I had of her. She offered to shower me, I rejected. After shower, laid on the bed and she started her magic, fully nude. It was not long before she stepped on me and cracked every bone I have. It has been a while. Then the hot stone came out. I initially thought it was going to be just placing of hot stone on my back but I was wrong! She was using 1 hot stone to quickly warm her hand with oil and then massage my back, then place it on a certain point on the back, then repeat process with the next stone. Very soothing and nice. I am quite sure all knots cleared. After about 30mins, I was told to flipped over. At this point I was starting to get hesitant because it seemed a little early to turn over.

She started massaging my stomach. This has to be the best stomach massage ever, with the hot stone process in it as well. It took a full 15 mins. And this 15 mins I was rocked hard. She never fails to brush against my little bro throughout. She has really good assets and her skin is actually quite smooth. Big doe eyes and an enchanting giggle mixed with laughter. She moved on from the stomach to the groin and did a very soothing JG, keeping my didi rocked hard still. Somehow it just seemed natural that she started jerking me. Slow and easy. And then at an appropriate time, released the pleasure. When she excused herself to wash her hand, I took a glance at the small clock and it is exactly an hour.

She came back and work on face, chest and head with her beautiful breasts hanging over my head. Then my legs, thai style so lots of body contact and I ended with 1 more shot at the end. There was no lull moment at all for the full 2hours.

Overall, gold standard. She is not the perfect looking beauty, but I would give a 7 on her looks and assets based on my own preference and judgement. So good massage, not bad looking, and good roaming fully nude. I found a regular ML.

Great MR on the massage part. Planning to try her tomorrow if possible.

What about her HJ skill? Is it good or just normal?
Old 16-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aknike92 View Post
Great MR on the massage part. Planning to try her tomorrow if possible.

What about her HJ skill? Is it good or just normal?
My experience with her was fake boobs, can top up for more but I was not interested.

Just to add: To be fair, I visited her quite a while ago. Not able to tell what she is doing now.

Last edited by TheMentalist; 16-02-2017 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Added comment.
Old 16-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried her?

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=635293
Old 16-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My experience with her was fake boobs, can top up for more but I was not interested.
Thanks for the heads up. I dun fancy girls with fake boobs. It turns me off sexually. Maybe it's just me.
Old 17-02-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Any bro here tried ViVi and BoBo from 淘女网 ?
Any feedback for the 2 of them? Their girls seem good from the photos

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=638856
Old 17-02-2017, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi any MR for the following 2 ladies?

1) Delia (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.com/delia-massage/

2) Annie (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.com/annie-massage-fj/

Thanks.
Old 17-02-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Just to add: To be fair, I visited her quite a while ago. Not able to tell what she is doing now.
Personally don't like fake boobs as well. But how was her service in your view? Thinking of visiting her / chaste. Haven't make up my mind yet.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
earieearie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any of you has experience with Chanel?

Many good reviews on her massage, not sure real not.

http://sglonelyguy.com/chanel-massage/
Old 17-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
earieearie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bros has experience with Chanel?

Seems like many good reviews on her massage.

Old 17-02-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by earieearie View Post
Hi, any bros has experience with Chanel?

Seems like many good reviews on her massage.

Learn to do homework yourself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1