The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: That 'Certain Samster' - The Hypocrite & Man-Child II

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...SexDoKu
good to help keep old folks mentally fit.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hypocritical and kay poh Geylang preachers/SBF "police" wannabes

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Let me tell you, those samsters who visited other member profile page constantly to check on his presence are in fact the real obsessed clowns ...
hello, uncle, that one could be they accidentally clicked one lah...

having said that, I admit I have been obsessed with you since you started accusing me of having clones. lol.

my former obsession with you due to your WRONG allegations against me- that one i freely admit - no need to hide my agenda

but nowadays not so interested liao. you old news lah uncle.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Ah Pek!

I am not as stupid as your buddy Baotohk. You thought I was born yesterday??!

Comm, Korea, Baotohk and rawall didnt visit my profile page once or twice. They were constantly visiting my page even after 10 visitor-Hits were cleared during that time they were having cyberwar with me. So were these visits accidental?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
hello, uncle, that one could be they accidentally clicked one lah...

having said that, I admit I have been obsessed with you since you started accusing me of having clones. lol.

my former obsession with you due to your WRONG allegations against me- that one i freely admit - no need to hide my agenda

but nowadays not so interested liao. you old news lah uncle.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-09-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Ah Pek!

I am not as stupid as your buddy Baotohk. You thought I was born yesterday??!

Comm, Korea, Baotohk and rawall didnt visit my profile page once or twice. They were constantly visiting my page even after 10 visitor-Hits were cleared during that time they were having cyberwar with me. So were these visits accidental?
I honestly learn something new here - got such thing as clearing 10 visitor hits?
How do you do that?
Old 11-09-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I honestly learn something new here - got such thing as clearing 10 visitor hits?
How do you do that?
You can't do it yourself. It is automatically done by the system. You could ask the owner of this forum. The page would show 10 visitors only at any one time.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-09-2017, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Baotohk is conferred the title - The most stupid SBF member"

You really know how to pat yourself on your shoulder and live in denial. I have asked you several time to prove it and yet nothing and keep repeating like a broken record . Take a screenshot and show everyone. is this going to be like your many pm and cannot be shown.

I would love to see what did I do that is wrong or pointing out your fraud hurts you badly that it turns you into a dog

Your whacking is like your wanking which is the only thing you can do. Take care of your family as they are now cursed by you.

Good luck to them.

And don't worry, I don't follow you around like a dog to expose you.......everyone knows you are full of shit anyway and no longer has credibility in GL for free fun. No wonder Eric said he hardly see the cheapskate who sat there the entire day expecting free drink

Quote:
Based on your action to date, you are damn bloody sore and bruise.

As I said before, if you don't first bark and tailed me like a dog in HC thread, I wouldn't whack you. If you mind your own fucking business re my war with Korean, I would not whack you. If you don't cross my path in this forum, I wouldn't whack you. You should use your brain to ponder why on earth I would waste my time whacking a scumbag like you? Oops, almost forgot you are too stupid to think smartly. Again, I didn't accuse you wrongly as you have already illustrated to the folks in GL and FL threads how stupid you are.

As for An An's tits, I don't need to waste my time arguing with you. You are a well known Mr Hearsay. You have not tried her and if you think her tits are fake, u lack experience (should I give you the benefit of the doubt). Let me ask you, do you think the retired Baby of 54A tits real or silicon implanted?

You are a liar if you deny the fact that you PMed once to ask for intel on certain HC.

This is not the end, I will not hesitate to continue to whack you if you misbehave in future ... time for you to go back to your kennel to sleep.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:30 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
How do you do that?
He's obsessive about his popularity. I check to make sure he is still alive .....then again lowlife stay alive suffering
Old 11-09-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You really know how to pat yourself on your shoulder and live in denial. I have asked you several time to prove it and yet nothing and keep repeating like a broken record . Take a screenshot and show everyone. is this going to be like your many pm and cannot be shown.

I would love to see what did I do that is wrong or pointing out your fraud hurts you badly that it turns you into a dog

Your whacking is like your wanking which is the only thing you can do. Take care of your family as they are now cursed by you.

Good luck to them.

And don't worry, I don't follow you around like a dog to expose you.......everyone knows you are full of shit anyway and no longer has credibility in GL for free fun. No wonder Eric said he hardly see the cheapskate who sat there the entire day expecting free drink
Who is Eric?
Old 11-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Wah! Hitting the roof again huh? You sounded furious and agitated and sore huh? Just look at your siggy .... bwahahaha! You are simply not in my league.

As I said, you yourself know if you have done what I said. I wouldn't lie and I could swear to god that you have ever asked me for lobang from a HC (it was Le Spa at Gemmil if my memory serves me well). I could still remember what you asked via PM -

Baotohk - "Does the masseuses offer teasing and HJ?"

My reply - "All masseuse in local spa offer teasing to a certain extent".

Baotohk then sent me another PM later.

Baotohk - "Any names to recommend?"

I didn't reply him thereafter as I have already marked him since day one! The above may not be the exact words but the content and context of the dialogue is intact. I don't have the PM with me anymore as it has been over ridden. We have a limit in the number of PM we could store. Baotohk, U dare to preach in your siggy but you keep denying. You are a big time liar! You are nothing more than a hypocrite!

That's why I said you are a Mr hearsay not only in WL intel but also about me. Let me tell you honestly, I don't hang around in any of the Brothels in GL. I am those fuck and go type. If the brothels allow me to book in advance (which most would), I would do so. And I don't do window shopping too. I have my own way of getting WL intel. I make it a point to keep a low profile in GL brothel due to the obvious. I don't drive the same car to brothel if I go on the same week and sometime I walk too. I am glad that you do not know me at all .... bwahahaha!

Try hard and better luck in trying to expose my real identity. FYI, there were a number of folks who were my imposters in the past according to the past WL and OKT. Fortunately for me, you got the wrong person. LOL!

I didn't accuse you wrongly that you displayed your stupidity a few times in FL and GL threads as you made a big bludder even without the slightest provocation from me. I didn't lie that you are obssessed in trying to bite back at me to the extent of checking my presence constantly in SBF via my profile page. You and the rest stopped doing it after I voiced it up in the open. You are one moronic clown! Haha!

Now, watch your front and go back to your kennel to sleep.

Quote:

Good luck to them.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Can I say something? This thread for 2831A right? Let's respect the thread starter and leave this thread for 2831A sharing only. By the way I neutral, not taking side and just a normal samster.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Can I say something? This thread for 2831A right? Let's respect the thread starter and leave this thread for 2831A sharing only. By the way I neutral, not taking side and just a normal samster.
Haha I also been trying to say the same something to them
Old 12-09-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha I also been trying to say the same something to them
No bro. You tried to further stir the pot. I was surprised you did that.

I guess you're bored sitting there in 2831A and wanted to try your luck and see what you can get away with when poking your nose into someone else's business.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:57 AM
Samster

Looks like you are more upset and has been paying so much attention to my signature. Maybe I should highlight it more to give you the attention you need.
Song bo

You keep saying people has pm you but there is no screenshot. You can say anything you want , isn't it?
For a petty character like you, I find it hard to believe it get overwritten.
Not overridden....for goodness sake.

Making stories is your forte and I can't possibly win you.

When you are upset, you will do everything you can just to discredit others. Like what I have mentioned and in case you forgot or choose to conveniently forget.
No one cares as much as you do about reputation. We don't need it to get kickback like you...

By the way, you are upset being called a dog and will use it back without fresh idea. Since you like the term so much, I shall call you a bitch from now on.

So enjoy bitching around.....
Quote:
Wah! Hitting the roof again huh? You sounded furious and agitated and sore huh? Just look at your siggy .... bwahahaha! You are simply not in my league.

As I said, you yourself know if you have done what I said. I wouldn't lie and I could swear to god that you have ever asked me for lobang from a HC (it was Le Spa at Gemmil if my memory serves me well). I could still remember what you asked via PM -

Baotohk - "Does the masseuses offer teasing and HJ?"

My reply - "All masseuse in local spa offer teasing to a certain extent".

Baotohk then sent me another PM later.

Baotohk - "Any names to recommend?"

I didn't reply him thereafter as I have already marked him since day one! The above may not be the exact words but the content and context of the dialogue is intact. I don't have the PM with me anymore as it has been over ridden. We have a limit in the number of PM we could store. Baotohk, U dare to preach in your siggy but you keep denying. You are a big time liar! You are nothing more than a hypocrite!

That's why I said you are a Mr hearsay not only in WL intel but also about me. Let me tell you honestly, I don't hang around in any of the Brothels in GL. I am those fuck and go type. If the brothels allow me to book in advance (which most would), I would do so. And I don't do window shopping too. I have my own way of getting WL intel. I make it a point to keep a low profile in GL brothel due to the obvious. I don't drive the same car to brothel if I go on the same week and sometime I walk too. I am glad that you do not know me at all .... bwahahaha!

Try hard and better luck in trying to expose my real identity. FYI, there were a number of folks who were my imposters in the past according to the past WL and OKT. Fortunately for me, you got the wrong person. LOL!

I didn't accuse you wrongly that you displayed your stupidity a few times in FL and GL threads as you made a big bludder even without the slightest provocation from me. I didn't lie that you are obssessed in trying to bite back at me to the extent of checking my presence constantly in SBF via my profile page. You and the rest stopped doing it after I voiced it up in the open. You are one moronic clown! Haha!

Now, watch your front and go back to your kennel to sleep.
Old 13-09-2017, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
It's hard to stop a bitch when it is in heat.....
Old 13-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's hard to stop a bitch when it is in heat.....
Once again, you've successfully and accurately described more than one individual here in terms of their behavior when they get that seasonal itch to bitch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1