The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-05-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Thaks bro, that thread is very long ago liao, you still remember.

Anyway I just come back from Manila, makati this Jan 2019. Upz 4 new pinay there...damn shiok and fully dried up
Hi care to share which friendship apps you use to hook pinays.
Old 24-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Completely agree with you. Which is also the reason why many of them hook up with Bangla easily. And maids also know simple economics. They hook up with bangla and they don’t demand money or expensive gifts cos they know bangla earning about 800 -1200 a month. But the moment they get locals, then the demands change based on the earning capacity.

Ur approach of claiming as a bangla is totally new to me and interesting. At least for a start u will get free bonks!! Interesting indeed!!
I used fetch fresh maids from airports when they arrive here, i know the situation well. You are wrong, banglas can really shower them with expensive gifts, new handphones etc etc.... And banglas are more faithful to them but they are very jeolous lot, they can kill when they are jeolous cos for them getting a woman here is too easy here, not when they are back home.

Im chinese, im just joking.
Old 24-05-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi care to share which friendship apps you use to hook pinays.
Hi Bro

The usual, Badoo, meet me. skout, tinder michat and wechat and of coz Facebook

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
I used fetch fresh maids from airports when they arrive here, i know the situation well. You are wrong, banglas can really shower them with expensive gifts, new handphones etc etc.... And banglas are more faithful to them but they are very jeolous lot, they can kill when they are jeolous cos for them getting a woman here is too easy here, not when they are back home.

Hahaha!!! Good one bro. Yes I was wrong. Banglas do shower then with expensive gifts such as handphones. Heard a lot of stories on that plus the fights that come out of jealousy!!
Old 24-05-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3166 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post

yahor. think most maids murder cases were done by banglas hor
Old 24-05-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Yes bro, Makati is really fun for me, as for the girls, Ah pek fish them from dating app before I go . One day one pinay. They spend whole day with me and over night bonk. Next morning they go off and I meet another one

I just buy them meal, pay for their transport to my hotel and back, and buy some clothes for them. They are not FL, so whole day with me. . No rush, hold their hand and go shopping mall with them

Super safe coz nobody know me there

Then back to hotel for fucking...4 day 4 pinay ...Ah pek shagged.

Happy Bonking bros
I also do the same at angeles city apps,but mine 1 day 2girl, I give 1500php each. Lazy to go out room
Old 24-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Completely agree with you. Which is also the reason why many of them hook up with Bangla easily. And maids also know simple economics. They hook up with bangla and they don’t demand money or expensive gifts cos they know bangla earning about 800 -1200 a month. But the moment they get locals, then the demands change based on the earning capacity.

Ur approach of claiming as a bangla is totally new to me and interesting. At least for a start u will get free bonks!! Interesting indeed!!

Eh its opposite for me. From 2010 until now, all the maids i fish is all want chinese instead of bangla leh.
Old 24-05-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

some bangla earning 3K-5K too, dont be surprised, they work many OT and some works as Supervisor after gaining experiences and trusts from their bosses,
one advantage of them is that their family is not here, whether they are single or married, so the maids are not worried of getting complain or trouble with their wife.
Some of my fb told me that too, funny that I think we guys are more worried than them....lol
So every time I needs to give them assurance that there will no problem, they always requested me to delete our chat msg too....but I like the ways they acts coz this means they also show concern on me, they dont want to break my relation with my OC & family....this make me like them more
Old 24-05-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
some bangla earning 3K-5K too, dont be surprised, they work many OT and some works as Supervisor after gaining experiences and trusts from their bosses,
one advantage of them is that their family is not here, whether they are single or married, so the maids are not worried of getting complain or trouble with their wife.
Some of my fb told me that too, funny that I think we guys are more worried than them....lol
So every time I needs to give them assurance that there will no problem, they always requested me to delete our chat msg too....but I like the ways they acts coz this means they also show concern on me, they dont want to break my relation with my OC & family....this make me like them more
Only some la. Most are in the 800-1200 bracket. You are rite. They have no family and hence, they also can go and hunt physically. And Sunday while day they can spend their time with them or most of it. I think most indo go for bangla cos of Bollywood factor more than pinoy. Pinoy I think would like local especially chinese. I could be wrong though.
Old 24-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

End work early today and decided to try and call my paid Indo. Best part is she say okay to come my place! Fast hand fast leg book cab for her and I think she also want it badly. Living room only she start battle, lucky i stay studio apt. If not I think will spend a lot of time to clean up the house. 2 shot only, felt super tired and book her a cab to send her back.

I think i am hooked on maids now. They seems to know how to please their master better.
Old 24-05-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 7
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold

any bro use hoover hotel in balestier before? how is the room condition?
Old 24-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxadready View Post
Quite run down!!! And that 5-6 years ago. Unless u don’t have any other option, better not go there
Old 24-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxadready View Post
V run down CMi , look old n dirty too
Old 24-05-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This happens when they like your company and of course the sex la...then they will come for u all the time and don’t care about the money anymore!!!
yes correct. it happens to me too. when she satisfied making with u next meet wont need pay cause if she still want charge, we i will not want meet as pay again still got many out there for free
Old 25-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
V run down CMi , look old n dirty too
Very lok. But for the price we paid can’t expect much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1