The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
There is no true way to work out a good screw. Thai working girls are just like any other girl ; with emotions and feelings that can change with a flick of
You beat me to it. No hard and fast rule, not sure win formula with ST/LT strategy. All comes to throw of the dice.

If you hit it off, whether for the odd night or longer haul -just enjoy it. Like a box of chocs, peel the wrapping of 1 -likely same as next. Ok, you got 1 with right favor and taste -and if you are in it for RTF, speed dial loh, not rocket science. But then no guarantee, history will repeat itself.

Not just gigs in waiting for their ST or shortened LT but (extended) families and myriad of other possible reasons. Can turn their tricks more than 1x nightly also. Aiyoh, we know too Tgs got many issues 1. Worse, some even ting tong simple as that
Old 29-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You beat me to it. No hard and fast rule, not sure win formula with ST/LT strategy. All comes to throw of the dice.

If you hit it off, whether for the odd night or longer haul -just enjoy it. Like a box of chocs, peel the wrapping of 1 -likely same as next. Ok, you got 1 with right favor and taste -and if you are in it for RTF, speed dial loh, not rocket science. But then no guarantee, history will repeat itself.

Not just gigs in waiting for their ST or shortened LT but (extended) families and myriad of other possible reasons. Can turn their tricks more than 1x nightly also. Aiyoh, we know too Tgs got many issues 1. Worse, some even ting tong simple as that
YY u up so early?, you are the man when it comes to gogo bar strategies. Remind me of those days we picked a pair of "!sisters" from soi cowboy.

I still wondering if they are actual sisters, haha
Old 29-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUnforgotten View Post
YY u up so early?, you are the man when it comes to gogo bar strategies. Remind me of those days we picked a pair of "!sisters" from soi cowboy.

I still wondering if they are actual sisters, haha
Lol, regardless of nationality, these working girls always have issues lah... Just to what extent their soap operas and grandmother stories will go and impact you... Dun let it hit u emotionally or else the KC trap will leave you a poor freaking man as it really does not make sense to spent tens of thousand to hundred of thousand baht even though she converts into your FB for a good couple of years....
Old 30-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUnforgotten View Post
gogo bar strategies. Remind me of those days we picked a pair of "!sisters" from soi cowboy....still wondering if they are actual sisters, haha
5 years ago, with my induction to agg bars. Might help to just enjoy the 'transaction'. Also kena fair share of 'fly by night' and sob stories.

On sisterhood, kns every other gal is nong (sister) and you never know unless got DNA test. Also, every other guy is brother even he's a gig in waiting
Old 30-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5 years ago, with my induction to agg bars. Might help to just enjoy the 'transaction'. Also kena fair share of 'fly by night' and sob stories.

On sisterhood, kns every other gal is nong (sister) and you never know unless got DNA test. Also, every other guy is brother even he's a gig in waiting
Yes...this is their usual sob stories Guessed most of us guys got to hear them if we choose to travel this path haha.
Old 30-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Because the Thai got big family but no boyfriend or girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Yes...this is their usual sob stories Guessed most of us guys got to hear them if we choose to travel this path haha.
They learn from their mother.
Old 30-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Because the Thai got big family but no boyfriend or girlfriend.

They learn from their mother.
Its like that de lah, these thai puyings will always trust their frens and family more than u. After all, you are an outsider and most of them do not understand our pain in earning money in sg, they think veri easy for us to earn vita M like that, no stress like that...

The only way they will trust you more is you need to 'psycho' them and make them understand your pain in earning money also, but not always worthy of doing that, coz by the time u will go in too deep and ur emotions get the better of you in occasions( sure will kena KC trap no matter how firm u are) so must gauge and see if shes worth it anot.... Of cos got gf or wifey de, must not go too deep lah lolx...
Old 30-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I once told a BG I was broke and guess what she said?!?!

Go atm take lor....... 5555555
Old 30-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I once told a BG I was broke and guess what she said?!?!

Go atm take lor....... 5555555
Guess what the thai girl say that made me reply that i am broke? : "come lucky lucky me!" After just barely less than 3 mins into the conversation lol....
Old 02-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

Being the last fella to post here more than 24 hours ago, it seems Pattayian chiongsters here are shyier than Hatyai or BKK ones when it comes to sharing lol...

Let me just break the ice for now since i am kinda free and i wanna make this thread livelier, came across this insightful blog about chionging in Patts.
http://pattayabound.blogspot.sg/sear...max-results=41

I think its from a Ang Mo seasoned player in Patts and hes into Ladyboys. However for straight fellas like me, should you ignore the ladyboys segments, you can reflect on the basic skills which can get you really far when it comes to picking up chicks in Patts.

Especially for newbies or second timers like me who strive to reach the imba status of our senior bros like Ahteck and Naemlo, its a wonderful guide which gives you resourceful tips before you embark on your 2 hr trip to Patts from the airport....

For instance the 3 day rule in nightlife comes in handy here whilst there are many more useful tricks stated in the blog.

PS: i just love this part on the blog, cant stop laughing when i read it:

Chatting Up Bar Girls In Pattaya - why bother? Only once you have become comfortable in each others company should you consider talking about moving on? This is very important should you wish to avoid the “Star Fish”. If you have not made a connection at her bar, then there is very little hope of making one back in your hotel room. “Star Fish” sex is when your chosen “Fire Cracker” simply lies on the bed with her arms and legs spread wide, neither of you enjoy the experience and I strongly suggest it be avoided at all cost.

Ok, after my simple and brief narration on this blog, its time for me to reflect on the basics here too and try to do my best not to become the victim of the ''Star Fisher"' LOL....

Time for me to chill and go online to book my tix with jestar for my 1 month trip to Patts come Oct, cheers....
Old 02-08-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

Hi, i am back again lol..

Actually just one query here.

Should you want to avoid the hassle of carrying tons of thai bahts notes with you, is it possible to do this( for sillypore guys like us who are going to patts for more than 2 weeks or so)?

The best thing to do is to open a Foreign Bank Account. It couldn't be easier.

All you need to open a Foreign Bank Account with the Kasikorn (Farmers Bank) is your passport, a hotel card identifying where you are staying, and a one off payment of 500 Baht.

Once you have completed the necessary paper work in the bank the clerk will take you to the Foreign Exchange Booth where you will change your currency in to Thai Baht ( Free of charge of course!) Then go back inside the bank with the clerk and deposit your money. You will then be issued an ATM card which is free of charge to use.

Just wondering if its works for sillypore lads like us....
Old 02-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think the news is outdated. Not so easy to open a thai bank acc anymore
Old 02-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes yes most bank now want to see your workpermit before opening account
Old 02-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah.. they have tighten the regulatory controls now. Very strict on foreigners opening accounts with them.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Thanks guys, really appreciate the reply..

Oh ya, btw i am thinking of organizing a bachelors party for my friend( getting married soon) as he will be joining me for a few days...

Any idea is such arrangement possible? are there any agg or beer bars which provide this service? and anyone know roughly the rates for booking the place and or so for such event?

Cheers
Marc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1