The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-05-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

I only scare if I pay her.. she will think I still treat her as a deal..
A conversation with her jus now..

Anyway I found a gem in her..
Old 15-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
santiagopaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Perfect girl, really lucky bro
Old 15-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 21
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
I am going through the same situation bro. I up her once two weeks ago. She chat so much and become so comfortable with each other. Video call when she shower and also say, if she my Wife, she will do me Everyday. Sometimes very amusing la. She say she very lonely. This Sunday meeting her again but don’t whether to pay or not. I tot as bro Hay Hay mention, I try buy some stuff for her and then give some cash. Like give ur GF for spending. See what she says.
Bro, better don't give cash. Cos some of them are sensitive. They will say you think they are pros and start ignoring you, just buy some gift for them to surprise her. Necklace la, wallet la, topup card... Etc. All these don't cost much, I buy horoscope necklace for them they so happy, don't cost much abt$30. The main thing is gain points
Old 15-05-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Thanks for the advice bro..point taken.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
MullerDerBomber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by santiagopaci View Post
Perfect girl, really lucky bro
Very lucky indeed
Old 16-05-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Wibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by proton11saga View Post
See this thread is going strong, I tried using some dating app and manage to arrange for some meet up with the maids, hopefully can up her
I have some too, want to exchange?
Old 16-05-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bean555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for some paid maids! pls pm
Old 16-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rapidly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having been a lurker here, decide to post something that's relevant to this topic here.

Managed to land a Domestic Helper(DH) in a dating app and we chat abit on the first day through the app. Then on the next day, chatted about each other's past family history and heard about the sad story of husband leaving her whole family in the lurch.

Sounded sincere and started to test water by asking her out and such, she also responded positively and therefore decide to poke abit more by talking dirty. Throw in a storyline and make it sensational saying what we would do to each other when we meet up, then what I got ended up was a video reply from her. The video showed her rubbing and pleasuring herself during the sexting followed by other picture requests that any curious samster would ask.

Quickly arranged to meet up on the weekend immediately during that week and boy was it quick. Even without any water testing, she quickly got out of her clothes and wanted to shower already. Definitely a good seasoned rider but very cheeky. During chat, talked about playing it safe cause wanted to continue work in SG and avoid any form of STD, then during actual, she actually wanted to bonk without use of CD. Really WTF man!

During bonking, she was like a starved lion that just escaped from the zoo. Ride or die attitude and damn, her riding skills was good. Enjoyed some spanking too during doggie. BJ was just so so, but probably cause she had chores to do in the morning during that sunday and woke up damn early. Messages exchanged were damn cold and emotionless, but when it comes to sexting, she's totally into it. Cup Cs and matching lingerie(somewhat important to me). No lingering smell on shaved pussy. In her late 30s.

She has re-appeared on the dating site when I stopped meeting her for 2 weeks. Seems like a cougar out on the prowl herself.

Bros here can pm me if interested but in a indirect method as I don't want to be the one who is anyhow spreading word about her as who knows who is monitoring.

Hope you all enjoyed reading the short post of mine.
Old 16-05-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Nicaholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know Tiana? Or June?
Old 16-05-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2236 / Power: 10
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidly View Post
Having been a lurker here, decide to post something that's relevant to this topic here.

Managed to land a Domestic Helper(DH) in a dating app and we chat abit on the first day through the app. Then on the next day, chatted about each other's past family history and heard about the sad story of husband leaving her whole family in the lurch.

Sounded sincere and started to test water by asking her out and such, she also responded positively and therefore decide to poke abit more by talking dirty. Throw in a storyline and make it sensational saying what we would do to each other when we meet up, then what I got ended up was a video reply from her. The video showed her rubbing and pleasuring herself during the sexting followed by other picture requests that any curious samster would ask.

Quickly arranged to meet up on the weekend immediately during that week and boy was it quick. Even without any water testing, she quickly got out of her clothes and wanted to shower already. Definitely a good seasoned rider but very cheeky. During chat, talked about playing it safe cause wanted to continue work in SG and avoid any form of STD, then during actual, she actually wanted to bonk without use of CD. Really WTF man!

During bonking, she was like a starved lion that just escaped from the zoo. Ride or die attitude and damn, her riding skills was good. Enjoyed some spanking too during doggie. BJ was just so so, but probably cause she had chores to do in the morning during that sunday and woke up damn early. Messages exchanged were damn cold and emotionless, but when it comes to sexting, she's totally into it. Cup Cs and matching lingerie(somewhat important to me). No lingering smell on shaved pussy. In her late 30s.

She has re-appeared on the dating site when I stopped meeting her for 2 weeks. Seems like a cougar out on the prowl herself.

Bros here can pm me if interested but in a indirect method as I don't want to be the one who is anyhow spreading word about her as who knows who is monitoring.

Wow bro, nicely done.

Do pm me if possible thanks
Old 16-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3190 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, your inbox is full. Please share contact of your DH. TIA.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
speeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up a maid at Bukit Batok? Name Anna?
Old 16-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mind sharing? Ur pm is full

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 16-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Did anyone know this 47 yr old phillipino maid, work near lor ah soo.
I chat with her recently and when i ask her to go hotel etc, she ask me for $100.

Old 16-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

rapidly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Bro, your inbox is full. Please share contact of your DH. TIA.
Paiseh, I just went off for awhile and realised my inbox is full with 10 messages. Even sending message consider part of quota of 10. Need to delete and send simultaneously. Furthermore, restricted to 5 mins per message sending. haha! I will respond to all PMs. No worries. Good and safe things to share, I will try to share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1