The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-02-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

plsbcool,

Your lover, what's his name?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
I also like mystery... but last time i went bkk agg kanna enhanced boobs. Sibei turn off de.

Thanks also for the info. Not much fr for big apple. Girl i know in sg now working there keep asking me to go. Roughly same spending like pimp? Or more ex?
In BKK, 9 out of 10 girls are enhanced. I should have listened to my parents study harder be doctor. Girls in Thailand do augmentation like girls in Singapore do false eyelash extension.
Old 24-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
plsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
Need to spam the same thing on so many threads as well as starting a new thread meh?

Got lover already still need to tag along with other bros?
Bro you don't understand, it's my first time chiong this and I've never been to thailand alone before. Can meet the lover but not the whole day right? Of cuz must plan some other activities what lol.
Old 25-02-2016, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Hullo fellow bros,

Reporting 'live' from BKK - land of pussies

Went to baccara and crazy house - crazy house girls standard dropped a lot!! not 1 is a looker...all small breasts, but this time round they are mostly clean-shaven...i like! wahaha

bacarra is good. always lots of girls and a lot more pretty ones. but a lot of them are female ninjas...they chop u LD v fast. i admit i kena chopped 2 LD in a single setting coz i was staring at her breasts and busy feeling her shapely bums. damn lol

tonight i went quite late, slightly around mid night, so i guess the chio ones are mostly taken. i had 2 girls who are quite keen in me, but one is too slutty (a bit turn off for me) and another quite big-sized but ok looking. in the end, i didnt bf any.

around 1:30am, proceeded to thermae but 1 quite ok looking girl caught my eye. she look a bit like jap. stopped and talked to her. negotiated 2000 baht for st. went back hotel. frenched well. she quite shy, keep saying she shy this and that. cannot touch her pussy at all. wanna grind her pussy before inserting also cannot. and when i position my little bro at the entrance of her love hole, she suddenly grabbed my dick and say she shy...im like, wtf?! it was dark and i can't really see too. but she kept on holding my manhood and then said she shy. nb. felt like i kena conned...can bbbj and hj but cannot fuck. she say she tired. nb lim peh sian zi pua already, dick went limp lol.

in the end, gave her 1000 baht and then tell her to go home. she is upset, but lim peh more tulan. i'm the customer yet i cannot fuck u. haizz

ok, gonna sleep now. guess tmr's another mongering day

end of day 1 FR
Old 25-02-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lihaojunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Hullo fellow bros,

Went to baccara and crazy house - crazy house girls standard dropped a lot!! not 1 is a looker...all small breasts, but this time round they are mostly clean-shaven...i like! wahaha

bacarra is good. always lots of girls and a lot more pretty ones. but a lot of them are female ninjas...they chop u LD v fast. i admit i kena chopped 2 LD in a single setting coz i was staring at her breasts and busy feeling her shapely bums. damn lol

tonight i went quite late, slightly around mid night, so i guess the chio ones are mostly taken. i had 2 girls who are quite keen in me, but one is too slutty (a bit turn off for me) and another quite big-sized but ok looking. in the end, i didnt bf any.

around 1:30am, proceeded to thermae but 1 quite ok looking girl caught my eye. she look a bit like jap. stopped and talked to her. negotiated 2000 baht for st. went back hotel. frenched well. she quite shy, keep saying she shy this and that. cannot touch her pussy at all. wanna grind her pussy before inserting also cannot. and when i position my little bro at the entrance of her love hole, she suddenly grabbed my dick and say she shy...im like, wtf?! it was dark and i can't really see too. but she kept on holding my manhood and then said she shy. nb. felt like i kena conned...can bbbj and hj but cannot fuck. she say she tired. nb lim peh sian zi pua already, dick went limp lol.

in the end, gave her 1000 baht and then tell her to go home. she is upset, but lim peh more tulan. i'm the customer yet i cannot fuck u. haizz

ok, gonna sleep now. guess tmr's another mongering day

end of day 1 FR
You kana a LB bro!

Where Do I Live??? - 森林里的一部份,我也不知道!!!
Old 25-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lihaojunn View Post
You kana a LB bro!

issit?!!! no la....cant be bro. dun scare me!!! haha if it is a LB, then she is super got talent, can act and totally pass off as a girl...!

her voice is 100% a girl's and i did checked for the famous apple...dun have at all leh. her tits are really small (cup A-) and they felt all natural...soft soft one. and i also felt her pussy thu her hot pants while we were frenching and she really moaned sexily like a shy jap av girl hahaha. she was actually a bit wet down there when i teased her pussy thru her hot pants and lacy panties - 2 layers of cloth haha!

well. not everytime we cheong will have happy ending de. fucking also must depends on chemistry tio boh? wahaha. tonight i meeting my teerak, going to hua hin for 3 days...guess i'll fuck her hard hard as she is see beh flirty and allow me to do alot of things, like fingering her in a taxi, flashing her panties to me suddenly

till then...FR2 coming up tonight!

Last edited by anikisan; 25-02-2016 at 10:40 AM. Reason: typo
Old 25-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hullo fellow bros,

around 1:30am, proceeded to thermae ..... negotiated 2000 baht for st. went back hotel. ...... she quite shy, keep saying she shy this and that. cannot touch ......also cannot. and when i position my little bro ......she shy...im like, wtf?! ......... nb. felt like i kena conned...can bbbj and hj but cannot fuck. she say she tired. nb lim peh sian zi pua already, dick went limp lol.

end of day 1 FR
Shy ?.

She was shy, a whore and was in Thermae ???.

She very good in bull shitting you. Thai girls very good in KC business.
Old 25-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

her voice is 100% a girl's and i did checked for the famous apple...dun have at all leh. her tits are really small (cup A-) and they felt all natural...soft soft one.
U still have a lot to learn regarding LBs in Thailand.

Quote:

and i also felt her pussy thu her hot pants while we were frenching and she really moaned sexily like a shy jap av girl hahaha. she was actually a bit wet down there when i teased her pussy thru her hot pants and lacy panties - 2 layers of cloth haha!
Dun think he was wet but instead he urinated. How can u feel wet pussy when he was on panty n hot pants??

Quote:

well. not everytime we cheong will have happy ending de. fucking also must depends on chemistry tio boh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Shy ?.

She was shy, a whore and was in Thermae ???.

She very good in bull shitting you. Thai girls very good in KC business.
All gers or LBs in Thermae are expected to be humped by men either via asshole or pussy. They are not there to be taken back to hotel for a hug, a kiss n leave. If I encounter this situation, I will kick her out without paying.
Old 25-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
....tonight i meeting my teerak, going to hua hin for 3 days...guess i'll fuck her hard hard as she is see beh flirty and allow me to do alot of things, like fingering her in a taxi, flashing her panties to me suddenlytill then...FR2 coming up tonight!
Steal eat?
Old 25-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lihaojunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
issit?!!! no la....cant be bro. dun scare me!!! haha if it is a LB, then she is super got talent, can act and totally pass off as a girl...!

her voice is 100% a girl's and i did checked for the famous apple...dun have at all leh. her tits are really small (cup A-) and they felt all natural...soft soft one. and i also felt her pussy thu her hot pants while we were frenching and she really moaned sexily like a shy jap av girl hahaha. she was actually a bit wet down there when i teased her pussy thru her hot pants and lacy panties - 2 layers of cloth haha!

well. not everytime we cheong will have happy ending de. fucking also must depends on chemistry tio boh? wahaha. tonight i meeting my teerak, going to hua hin for 3 days...guess i'll fuck her hard hard as she is see beh flirty and allow me to do alot of things, like fingering her in a taxi, flashing her panties to me suddenly

till then...FR2 coming up tonight!
Bro I kana before like u no apple, very chio more chio than many girls, keep don't want to take off pants, in the end I force off the pant panty together. Gosh... KNN! one bird hanging! I asked her(him) to fark off !!!! gave taxi money only.

Where Do I Live??? - 森林里的一部份,我也不知道!!!
Old 25-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lihaojunn View Post
Bro I kana before like u no apple, very chio more chio than many girls, keep don't want to take off pants, in the end I force off the pant panty together. Gosh... KNN! one bird hanging! I asked her(him) to fark off !!!! gave taxi money only.
What was it like to french another guy?
Old 25-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
hunter168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard LB is prohibited to enter to the Thermae bar, but they allow the LB to enter now?
Old 25-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
I heard LB is prohibited to enter to the Thermae bar, but they allow the LB to enter now?
I am curious, from whom u heard this?
Old 25-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

i agree. i am quite sure u kenna LB! LOL!

i made the same mistake in Manila once.
Old 25-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
plsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has anyone been to bangkok just to meet a gal? I've never done it before, hopefully someone out there is kind enough to share his experience with me what to do and don't. I need some start off points! You can pm me we can chat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1