The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 21-02-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
seems like blk 7 TD
ah ok... i dun play there ... there are 2 areas i dun play - that side and the few shops above sing post
Old 22-02-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry i thot was obvs as i put in response to earlier on same but mebbe i screwed up
Yup blok7
Old 22-02-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 13
sexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxva View Post
please share bro.
good morning
Replied your pm bro
Old 22-02-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7700 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexscandal View Post
Replied your pm bro
vaxva up you thanks alot
Old 22-02-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 4
mepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to all

Office recently shifted to Tanjong Pagar area, explored TPP7 level 2 for the first time yesterday evening. A short hair view lady that was wearing a tank top asked me to come in. Quoted me $58 for massage, told her I’m here to try the main course and not interested in massage. Asked me to pay $150+$58, I straight reject, told her maximum is $150 which we settled on.

Surprisingly attitude was all good even though I didn’t paid for the $58.

Showered alone and was led to a room, she undressed herself and I realised she wasn’t wearing a bra(just sticker). See already buay tahan, quickly squeeze her nehneh and lick her nipples.

Proceeded to CBJ, not sure if the condom too thick or what but I can’t feel anything(usually can feel one). But good effort for eye contact when she was blowing me. Less than 2min I told her to stop blowing and proceeded for the main course. I let her rode me as I was too tired from work, while she was riding she also lick my nipples and my ears. Came within 10mins, satisfied.

Name: I didn’t ask, but is a short hair viet lady
Boobs: I think C but confirm is enhanced.
Looks: 7.5/10
CBJ: didn’t feel a thing
FJ: 7/10
RTF: not for now, would want to explore more of the area here. There’s other lady in the shop as well but not sure if all provides FJ.

PS: any bros got good recommendation around TPP area? TIA!
Old 22-02-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepan View Post
A short hair view lady that was wearing a tank top asked me to come in.

PS: any bros got good recommendation around TPP area? TIA!
you already found yourself a good and popular one.
Old 22-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to Mepan and Neverlookback for sharing. Now I know can pay $150 all in and ignore entrance fee. Thanks!
Old 22-02-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Thanks to Mepan and Neverlookback for sharing. Now I know can pay $150 all in and ignore entrance fee. Thanks!
Most welkom. Dunno why so many people so meek & compliant. I never pay over 150..rough guess...1 time in 30 was told resolutely to piss off/ refusal. Ok so i go.
Basically i walk in, pick the gal, tell her 150 everything, no massage and hand the money.
8 of 10 times she will try ^^what about d counter/50$ or wtvr. I simply say nope....

Like i say, 90%+ game on...occasionally i need to do the ^ok i go then^ play and start back out....ALWAYS met with ok ok ok come ...

Its not hard
Old 22-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Most welkom. Dunno why so many people so meek & compliant. I never pay over 150..rough guess...1 time in 30 was told resolutely to piss off/ refusal. Ok so i go.
Basically i walk in, pick the gal, tell her 150 everything, no massage and hand the money.
8 of 10 times she will try ^^what about d counter/50$ or wtvr. I simply say nope....

Like i say, 90%+ game on...occasionally i need to do the ^ok i go then^ play and start back out....ALWAYS met with ok ok ok come ...

Its not hard
well something is better than nothing she just have to pay the boss a certain percentage base on the $58 entrance
Old 22-02-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
well something is better than nothing she just have to pay the boss a certain percentage base on the $58 entrance
Exactly...point being only muppets meekly pay 200+ when they cud pay 150 flat.
I have nvr had worse fuk as a result LOL
BUT to be crystal here, i NEVER take massage either...in, fuck, out.
Old 22-02-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 4
mepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to allmepan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
you already found yourself a good and popular one.
Ah thanks bro, that shop I saw got many other girls as well. Have you tried the others before?
Old 22-02-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Exactly...point being only muppets meekly pay 200+ when they cud pay 150 flat.
I have nvr had worse fuk as a result LOL
BUT to be crystal here, i NEVER take massage either...in, fuck, out.
TQ for the long FR & sharing on tbe price. VERY straight 👍👍👍
Old 22-02-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Nothing worst then negotiating on price while on your back with a hard-on and your balls in someone's hands. Giving a price before walking in is -always- better. Often had below 150 too, but with subpar providers I guess...

Quote:

Its not hard
Old 22-02-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno what's with the 3B when I have done full for 2B there...Then again, I guess each bro has their own criteria to decide how much to fork out and how deep is their pocket...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Dunno what's with the 3B when I have done full for 2B there...Then again, I guess each bro has their own criteria to decide how much to fork out and how deep is their pocket...

Fair enough but are we all talking same shop?
Block 7, K2
The younger SWs?

In adjacent blocks there are some older ones who may well need to go lower.

I am fairly certain the gal i had yesterdsy wont go for 100, nor her cuter VT fren, the others maybe, but ok i not try cos no interest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1