The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
That kind of gals not only maids lah
Our local gals not poor but still want you to be their atm
Its not about rich or poor...
Its how they are brought up
I got few friends some married maids here
Some married and stay abroad
There is a loop hole to marry maids here
You have to be patient
You think you can marry them by making them pregnant here
You make a big mistake
She will get deported and banned from entering here for few years
One of my friend regret doing that
Here is the thing
She cannot work here for a start
Let her go back home for about two years
Then apply for pr...seek advice from mom first
This way there is a fighting chance
Remember your maid friend must not be working here for about 2 years...
Hey old lier don’t lie lah, I thought you said can’t married maid now say your friend married maid.

You can really twist your word ah. If someone don’t read the previous mail you write will thought you know many thing about maid.
But I know you and I’m here to expose you.

You are a big lier.

Who said if married maid and if she come sg can apply LTVP first time 1yr than 3yr and so on and she can work. I do not need to teach you so much cause you will use my knowledge to advice brother here. And become your knowledge.
And who said need to go back 2yrs? Big old lier
If don’t know don’t any how adivce brother old lier.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Hey old lier don’t lie lah, I thought you said can’t married maid now say your friend married maid.

You can really twist your word ah. If someone don’t read the previous mail you write will thought you know many thing about maid.

You are a big lier.

Who said if married maid and if she come sg can apply LTVP first time 1yr than 3yr and so on and she can work. I do not need to teach you so much cause you will use my knowledge to advice brother here. And become your knowledge.
Bro hayhay and JOGK, ur exchanges have become more civic...no more the old aggressive type!!!
Old 11-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Bro hayhay and JOGK, ur exchanges have become more civic...no more the old aggressive type!!!
Coming soon, cause he try to be popular here and I’m here to expose him as a lier he don’t know anything about maid just want to be popular here. JOGK know shit know how to twist word like roti prata
Old 11-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Finally ..jin ho jiak

She not into paid sex

I try to hold her

This one look young yummy
Old 12-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
Tomorrow is Sunday. Good luck and Godspeed.

Video chat. Sad that image is not high res.
Bro may i know she is from which area? Thomson?
Old 12-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 8
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
Can't figure out how to upload a picture here... so here is a link to my Sunday honey.

https://ibb.co/smPRsSh
Fuck she is sexy
Old 12-05-2019, 02:08 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Bunch of desperate losersa 😂
Old 12-05-2019, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
200 for 2 hours!! Bro, sure or not!! Is it a golden pussy??
I know an a Indonesia helper asking for $500 for 3hrs, i told her is her pussy made of gold & her face has a helper look !! I told her go fxxk yourself.
Old 12-05-2019, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

You are a big lier.

If you are Sing citizen or PR you must seek MOM permission to marry maid or former maid no matter how long it has been since she has been a maid. S pass down to salary/years here. But up to MOM. S pass can marry abroad but MOM will decide based on salary if you get her a pass to stay in Sing. EP can marry without permission and will get dependents pass for her.
Old 12-05-2019, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Can pm her contact? WNna try her
She Ade on Michat. Find her on friends nearby.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
Ntspannar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Coming soon, cause he try to be popular here and I’m here to expose him as a lier he don’t know anything about maid just want to be popular here. JOGK know shit know how to twist word like roti prata
For a person who likes the word liar, one would expect you to get the spelling right after using it 3 times in a short post? Lol
Old 12-05-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
If you are Sing citizen or PR you must seek MOM permission to marry maid or former maid no matter how long it has been since she has been a maid. S pass down to salary/years here. But up to MOM. S pass can marry abroad but MOM will decide based on salary if you get her a pass to stay in Sing. EP can marry without permission and will get dependents pass for her.
So what you trying to say? I’m trying to say can married maid and the maid can come in sg y LTVP and she can work provided she get approval by mom. So u say Can married maid or cannot?

And if the husband can earn maybe 3k above easy to get approve by mom

So what you trying to say? Can married or cannot married? My English just normal

That JOGK said can Madrid but need to go back 2yrs. JOGK don’t know and anyhow said.
Maybe he don’t earn so much that why need to go back
Old 12-05-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhys View Post
Nothing is truly "free" in this world.

From my own experience, typically, to get foc bonks with the maid, one has to invest time and effort to be a "friend" to potential "boy friend". The key is that many maids tend to have this mentality from watching too many Disney princess movies or tagalog tv novella/soaps that there is a "happy ever after".

So for those who invest in the time, energy and effort to sweet talk them, be a friend and listening ear, if you have a car and seem to be a salaryman, they think there is an option to upgrade you to their potential life partner. When that happens, all the gf/bf squabbling, jealousy, insecurity issues tend to come out.

We know for 99% of the time, this is not an option due to MOM laws and regulations as well as the socio-economic differences that there is no "happy ever after", in that a local SG guy will marry the maid.

Besides time, I learnt from own experience, they will see you as a potential ATM and bank for unsecured loans. Most maids have poor personal finance awareness and tend to spend beyond their means by allowing their families to rely on them for unending source of money for home renovation back in Philippines, for children/cousins/relatives' tuition fees, medical bills etc. etc... They think that their salaries and jobs will be forever and allow their families back home to spend beyond their means leaving them quite hard up for cash. There are a number of them who will work as part-time cleaner on their off-days for extra cash to send back to Philppines.

Hence, some bros may prefer to pay for bonks with maids as once money is involved, one can treat it more as a business transaction and cut ties because money has already been paid.

In the long-run the foc bonks can cost more because if you convert the time into opportunity cost in dollars and cents plus the loans (whether paid back or not), these all can add up to more than the money some bros pay to bonk the maids.

End of day, different strokes for different folks as men.

I recall a quote somewhere than men use intimacy to get sex, women use sex to get intimacy.

Play safe all.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 12-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntspannar View Post
For a person who likes the word liar, one would expect you to get the spelling right after using it 3 times in a short post? Lol
So you are teacher here ah? Check my spelling. The most important thing is he knows what I’m talking about

So you are a friend of JOGK ah?

Last edited by hayhay; 12-05-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nicaholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here know a maid name Tiana And June?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1