The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
U may try, its masdura or madura, she gave me d card but i didnt pay very close attention.the reception in haihai hotel recommend.
Its madurani massage bro.
Old 27-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Madura is not far from Surabaya.

Any bros want want to try their epok ayam? Want to cheong Madura?
Old 28-09-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 13
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!

Was in alishan formosa friday .... quite disappointed as they said no more 1.1 junta @_@ dunno got snook mi bo..... saw a prc mami and say it cost $sgd350 for prc =_=" kns if i wan prc i go Dong guan .... come here for wat sia.
Any bro can confirm no more 1.1 junta take out ?
Old 28-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bros for all the comment.

is it a good time to go batam on 5th Oct?
planning a 1D1N trip there to chillax.
Old 28-09-2014, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If u willing to give 5 million tip or 100million tip that does not mean batam is now getting more expensive. Last week in batam i paid a cewek to come to my hotel to do massage and fj, i paid only 400k ruppiah and its past midnight. And d cewek is in her mid 20s n pretty, not those ugly type n she give very good gfe.
Brother, where to book the 400k Rp cewek

Thank
Old 28-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
U may try, its masdura or madura, she gave me d card but i didnt pay very close attention.the reception in haihai hotel recommend.
Hope bro can send me the card...would love to try out Madurani Massage with Special in my next trip. Or do one has to stay in Hai Hai hotel?

Btw,how can one tell if the girl is really from Maduran?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
Was in alishan formosa friday .... quite disappointed as they said no more 1.1 junta @_@ dunno got snook mi bo..... saw a prc mami and say it cost $sgd350 for prc =_=" kns if i wan prc i go Dong guan .... come here for wat sia.
Any bro can confirm no more 1.1 junta take out ?
I stayed in Formosa in my last trip ,didn't visit Alishan,but during last Fri/Sat..i saw a few business-looking PRC men in the hotel lobby. I believe there is a demand there during weekends,hence the supply.Saw some PRCs girls heading to Alishan in the lift during my stay but i think those standard,one can get in Sillypore for S$280-S$300 overnight inclusive of room.

I also realize that there seems to be an increase in price for booking joint too. The 600k girls has increase to 700k. There are still 600k girls tho except it's really bigger than the biggest i know,older than the oldest i have seen and look-wise really don't know what to say. Even taxi from Harbour Bay starts at 70k if one don't bargain but 30k to 50k taxi still exist. Below is reference:

I am guessing becos Hari Raya Haji and Deepavali is just round the corner. Not forgetting China National day holiday week is just a few more days later where there will be Chinese tourists flooding Batam. Peak season?

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Even taxi from Harbour Bay starts at 70k if one don't bargain but 30k to 50k taxi still exist.
I always pay 50k from and to HB and all drivers looked well satisfied without any hint of black face.

I remember only a bad thug who once brought me and my girl back to Formosa from Newton, who started to make noise and demand 70k or even 100k. I just left the 50k note in his hand (too much anyway for a 5 mins ride) and I walked away entering the door of Formosa (be wise: first exit the taxi, then extract the money from wallet and give it to the driver through the window).
Old 28-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheongluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros, i am here to share my bad experience and hope it helps the bro here. First i want to say that i am partly at fault for this bad experience. The story goes like this:

Its my first time visiting goldbird and i feel that i am ready after reading all the post here. I managed to locate goldbird easily. It is just behind batam star hotel, turn around can see it immediately. Went inside and the papa who can speak mandarin recommended me this syt. After scanning through all the girls, the syt was the best choice. So i paid for just like every bro did. I remember one of the bro here gave the advice to watch out for non interested girls, asked for English speaking girls, and get the namecard.

Sadly i totally forgotten to do all these. Then at night came my girl, found out she cannot speak English. Ok nevermind, we used translator. I asked her if she eaten, want to smoke, want to drink or not. Then proceed to take things slowly by cuddling on bed and build chemistry. Then she dont allow me to kiss her lips, ask me to bath alone and keep playing hp.

To be continue .
Old 28-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
errortobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro, after all the advices. manage to change to Harmoni at nagoya area.

Now need to study all the info here.

Thanks for all the advice bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
There used to be a KTV called Titanic, and the gals can be booked out....not sure if it still exists today.

Nothing a 30 minute taxi ride cannot settle.....Yes, HarbourBay is more convenient, but many years before HarbourBay, we all go via Batam Centre.....
Old 28-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Been mentioned here upteem times.

Most would play hp, go disko take obat, fj like dead fish. These are the norm. If there are more bad service i wont be surprised.

Book SYT at ur risk.
Old 28-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Most would play hp, go disko take obat, fj like dead fish. These are the norm. If there are more bad service i wont be surprised. Book SYT at ur risk.
true, very uncommon these days. it's a hit or miss affair for us.

add my own input here:

book this cewek last weekend. my fault also becos i went to joint at late time on saturday, after 3pm. not planning to book from joint at first, but just try since quite long time din book.

cewek only good at spending lengthy time talking to friends on her 2 phones. told her that her services not required after finish dinner and she left.

FL: dina
shop: queen8933
face: 7/10
body: 7/10, looks ok, no stretch marks, no body fats
boobs: 6/10
ass: 7/10
bbbj: 0/10, none at all
gfe: 0/10, none at all
skills: 1/10, low foreplay, just lick nipple and use hand to rub dickie
pussy: 7/10
fj: 2/10, only allow missionary and refuse change other position
damage: 680k, without taxi, have to inform the papi
total bonks: 3 shots
wir: yes, but not for her

above ratings are own opinion only..very likely to differ from individuals.
Old 28-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheongluck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue from previous entry.

When we finally get to the business, she said she got flu. I rub her pu55y she say pain, in the end she didnt get wet at all and i dont dare to continue because she is in pain. She did cough a few times maybe its real sick. Then she just not interested in the sex already. I told her to rest a while. In the end i get her to hj me and ask her to rest more. I am pissed off inside and totally no mood anymore. Some bro gotten dead fish but i gotten a warm brick.

When she say hungry, i give her potato chip and ask her to leave. End of story. I know bros wpuld recommend complain to papa or ask papa change me a new girl. But i am too pissed and no mood and its late.

Tldr: i made the following mistake.

1) never do interest check on the girl
2) never ask for English speaking girl
3) never ask for name card
4) treat the girl too good
5) never immediately go back to papa

In the end spend money for hj and sleep alone in hotel. I have to boast a bit, i am a young guy who have received multiple comments that i look handsome. The point is, bros, bad experience can happened to anyone regardless of appearance.

Place: goldbird
Girl: nanda
Attitude: when i speak English to her, she show the frustrated tone and speak in bahasa. Last ultimatum is she show a "wtf" face with her palm pointed at me and speak some bahasa.
Fj: non
Hj: 1/10
bj: none
Kiss: none

Bros, i am not complaining. Just want to share my experience.Should i complain to papa?
Old 28-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe she is a lesbian.I have come across girls in the karaokes who are not interested in going with customers,but into lesbian sex with the other girls.As beautiful as they maybe it is a waste of time going with these lesbians as they show no interest in men and are cold and indifferent.
Two years ago I heard that one of the booking girls from Goldbird ran away with another booking girl who had become her lesbian lover.
Old 28-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Bro cheongluck. Hw much u paid for her service?

Anyway even if u complain to papy what can do? Expired already.

Tks for posting the girl name.
Old 28-09-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Haha... 8 out of 10 samsters complaining abt bad services from ktvs or farms.. the remaining 2 who say is good is usually they know the gal well..... wat is the purpose of going to batam if everytime u come back home with anger.. haha...

Go massage, ask for FJ, pay n forget abt asking a gal to sleep with u overnight... i dun mean to degrade or talk bad abt batam now.. facts is facts.. no offends again haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread