The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-01-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

excellent game by Liverpool and Klopp's tactics work to limit supply of the ball to Aguero.

3 points in the bag and keep the pressure on Chelsea.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
excellent game by Liverpool and Klopp's tactics work to limit supply of the ball to Aguero.

3 points in the bag and keep the pressure on Chelsea.
Pool was lucky also cos Mcity played just as badly.
Pool's passing of the ball was terriible throughout the match n luckily Mcity did not capitalize on it. Firmino, Mane n Can were below par tonight. Firmino was the worst of the lot!
Happy that 3points is in the bag!

Last edited by countryman; 01-01-2017 at 06:13 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Great goal by Wijnaldum but the MOM for me was James Milner, did his job brilliantly and kept Sterling quiet!

3 very precious points and we start the new year in 2nd place which is very good all things considered

Happy New Year to all Reds fans
Old 01-01-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Great goal by Wijnaldum but the MOM for me was James Milner, did his job brilliantly and kept Sterling quiet!

3 very precious points and we start the new year in 2nd place which is very good all things considered

Happy New Year to all Reds fans
Sterling is a fraud..... the Anfield boo boys were out in force and could see that he was affected by the boos every time he had the ball....... it was our 12th man that kept him quiet

But I am kinda disappointed with Sterling that he is so easily discouraged by the boos...... a true professional should be able to shut out those boos and will not let that affect his game...... so on hindsight it is not a loss for Liverpool to have let him go.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Liverpool fans at Anfield were amazing and truly outstanding.
I can 100% say this is the best performance from the crowd this season and they were in full voice.

Disappointed that Man City had so much possession and shots.
I guess Klopp had a different plan to counter Guardiola's strategy.
Milner was fantastic and Lallana did well further forward.
Rocket header from Wijnaldum.
Some guys need to step up their game when we visit Sunderland.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Only way Pool could have scored more last night was to bring on Sturridge in the 2nd half cos the rest were totally ineffective especially Firmino.
Luckily Pool scored with the only chance of the game they had!
Old 01-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool fans are difficult to please Win or lose also kena f.

Sell DS.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong agree some of the Liverpool players played badly . One or two needs to be dropped to the bench . But even though play was not so good the most important is still collecting all 3 points. Next game is away to Sunderland.

Ah Gong wishes all a Happy New Year . Please remember to spend more time with your love ones .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Tomorrow's game against Sunderland will see a tired Liverpool.
Furthermore they will be without Sadio Mane & Henderson.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Well done team . You collected another 3 points which is the most important thing to do . Can see that the players are not going all out to win the match as they need to conserve their energy for the next game. Hope Henderson's injury is not too serious . Coutinho and Matip still injured and not available for the next game. I expect Klopp to make changes in the players. Some players deserve to get a rest .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 02-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Old 02-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

For sure it will be a very difficult game.
Especially without some key players.
We need the 3 points and I am confident we can win.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
For sure it will be a very difficult game.
Especially without some key players.
We need the 3 points and I am confident we can win.
Hendo, Matip n Coutinho confirmed out. Ah Can will fill in for Hendo probably. Just hope 3pts in the pocket n no more injuries. Would luv to see Moreno getting a game tonight.
Old 02-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong believes certain players are in need of a rest . Headless chicken ; Clyne ; Lovren and Milner . Ah Gong also hopes that Liverpool can pick up another 3 points .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1