The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Actually i been wondering.

How easy to raw a thai FL? Unless she petite and small size (easier to manhandle her down) or she really like you and will not struggle or u simply pay extra upon her request.

Else if by force... the okt wun beat you up after the deed? They are suppose to watch over these girls right?
I can only speak for myself, but normally it’s mutual consent for me. But I don’t push for it.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 8
syno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to beholdsyno is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by legin21 View Post
I can only speak for myself, but normally it’s mutual consent for me. But I don’t push for it.
yea, same for me

everybody has different style of rawing fl.

whatever charms you have as your strengths.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

I know some bros always like to Raw Ang Pais..treat it as a conquest!!!
Old 06-05-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gonecase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Actually i been wondering.

How easy to raw a thai FL? Unless she petite and small size (easier to manhandle her down) or she really like you and will not struggle or u simply pay extra upon her request.

Else if by force... the okt wun beat you up after the deed? They are suppose to watch over these girls right?
Well I only raw once FL and it was after her stopping her stint in Singapore and I visit her in thailand. She show me her test result but I still fking scare after doing it raw that I went for checkup. The short term enjoyment is not worth the long term anxiety wondering if you caught any STD or worst HIV
Old 07-05-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 19
CockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=RockerLee;20608624]As i sorting thru the recovered files, managed to locate most of the pics for this gem

Working name Ocean, gives off Hi So vibes, the type that only hangs with farang and according to her, she have italian blood

Seeing Bro RockerLee posting this reminded me of one of the girls I had many years ago. I do not have any photos of her (unfortunately!) but I believe she was under Tom Yum 69 stable as well.

She used the name 'Pink' and I think her real name is 'Ploy'. She is very tall, something like 1.70m or 1.75m, very voluptuous body, big boobs [like C or D] and all natural. Very pretty face too. Has broad shoulders with swimmer like body shape, almost a bit like a tranny but definitely a real woman.

She also showed to me her Thai magazine spread but I can't recalled the name of the magazine. It was one of those Playboy type magazine.

Had her quite a few times. The first few times which I can recalled was in Amara, and for the subsequent trips, it was a place in UE Square next to Mohd Sultan Road.

This is one that I truly lost control and raw with her after the first time. Still remember that when she was sucking me and I have a incoming phone call from work which I had to take. So I sat down on the armchair to talk and she continued to suck. It was truly difficult to concentrate and focus on the phone call with a beautiful girls on her knees sucking your dick. After the call, I just grabbed her, got her on the dresser table and proceeded to just rammed it in.
Shot a full load into her while she was moaning and asking me not to cum yet.
Just could not hold back seeing her facial expression and hearing her moan.

For the second round, managed to delay cumming and made her cum a couple of time before shooting in. Could still recall the feeling of when she climax, her pussy walls just grip tightly around my dick and I could feel the spasms of her pussy. After that it was raw all the way all the time and I think she liked it too. Her favourite line to me was - 'Bang me long long ok?'

My gosh, she was fantastic!

Wondering if any bros here recalled/remember her and has any photos of her which can be posted here. Just to see it again for old time sake.

Cockworkorange.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

Old flame... Refreshed...
Old 07-05-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elforno View Post

Old flame... Refreshed...
Her tits ! Wow !
Old 08-05-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Up you for that juicy sharing. Hope some bro will recognize and share her pictures.

[QUOTE=CockworkOrange;20623500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
As i sorting thru the recovered files, managed to locate most of the pics for this gem

Working name Ocean, gives off Hi So vibes, the type that only hangs with farang and according to her, she have italian blood

Seeing Bro RockerLee posting this reminded me of one of the girls I had many years ago. I do not have any photos of her (unfortunately!) but I believe she was under Tom Yum 69 stable as well.

She used the name 'Pink' and I think her real name is 'Ploy'. She is very tall, something like 1.70m or 1.75m, very voluptuous body, big boobs [like C or D] and all natural. Very pretty face too. Has broad shoulders with swimmer like body shape, almost a bit like a tranny but definitely a real woman.

She also showed to me her Thai magazine spread but I can't recalled the name of the magazine. It was one of those Playboy type magazine.

Had her quite a few times. The first few times which I can recalled was in Amara, and for the subsequent trips, it was a place in UE Square next to Mohd Sultan Road.

This is one that I truly lost control and raw with her after the first time. Still remember that when she was sucking me and I have a incoming phone call from work which I had to take. So I sat down on the armchair to talk and she continued to suck. It was truly difficult to concentrate and focus on the phone call with a beautiful girls on her knees sucking your dick. After the call, I just grabbed her, got her on the dresser table and proceeded to just rammed it in.
Shot a full load into her while she was moaning and asking me not to cum yet.
Just could not hold back seeing her facial expression and hearing her moan.

For the second round, managed to delay cumming and made her cum a couple of time before shooting in. Could still recall the feeling of when she climax, her pussy walls just grip tightly around my dick and I could feel the spasms of her pussy. After that it was raw all the way all the time and I think she liked it too. Her favourite line to me was - 'Bang me long long ok?'

My gosh, she was fantastic!

Wondering if any bros here recalled/remember her and has any photos of her which can be posted here. Just to see it again for old time sake.

Cockworkorange.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Her tits ! Wow !
More coming.... patience is virtue....
Old 09-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by syno View Post
yea, same for me

everybody has different style of rawing fl.

whatever charms you have as your strengths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
That why this thread exist, hoping more ppl can share their experiences,

but unfortunately we get more trolls and whiners who only knows how to complains and criticizes but nv contribute anything, some cases nv even contribute a single 1 proper FR, yet keep leeching by asking for contacts or info

Anyway, I personally know of bros from 2 ends of the spectrum in terms of the way they get their angpai targets

On one end, the bros i know who "enjoys the hunt" have the following things in common

- Physically attractive
- Take pride in how they dress and present themselves
- Speaks Thai
- Have both a gilb tongue and Picasso tongue, both will make FLs weak at the knees
- Willing to spent (invest) time to talk to and know the FLs first, this booking cannot nvm, book again try again

The other end, bros who prefers fast games are usually

- Loaded or willing to spend money buy food and gifts
- Overnight or bao the FL more then once during their 2 weeks in SG
- Book liao bring them out for supper or just let them sleep (especially true for the overworked angpais)
- One extreme case i know, the bro, open his wallet and keep pulling out cash from his wallet until the FL nodded her head

That said there are also FLs who knows the game well and openly offer or hint at the specials the provide on offer

I personally encountered a FL who is above avg in looks and body, from isan so skin dam dam, but the issue was that she in direct competition with her 2 room mates who are, younger, fairer skin then her

So after 3-4 days of 0-2 customers a day, while her room mates are almost fully booked everyday, she started communicating to customers that she will allow the bros to cp her on their RTF, i got wind of it and quickly booked her

She dropped the hint when we were showering, I managed to convinced her to just let me do while she was on her knees sucking me off, so pulled her up and turned her against the wall, straight away started 1st shot in the shower

I held up my end of the bargain and visited her 2 more time, and both times the sessions was the same, wham bam good bye mdm type of session, no need90mins, 60mins more then enough for 2 shots

I get my release and pleasure, she get her customer for her quota and tips

Bros who dun believe that alot of FLs, including the angpais themselves willing to open their legs to be loaded full of cum, please wake up and smell the roses, it happens more often then one will believe

It is after all a cash transaction, you pay to bang them, they get paid to be banged, anything else depends on how you nego liao
Old 09-05-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
The Ang Pai raw bros. Kanna conquest by Ang Pais
Old 09-05-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Anyway, I personally know of bros from 2 ends of the spectrum in terms of the way they get their angpai targets

On one end, the bros i know who "enjoys the hunt" have the following things in common

- Physically attractive
- Speaks Thai
- Have both a gilb tongue and Picasso tongue, both will make FLs weak at the knees
- Willing to spent (invest) time to talk to and know the FLs first, this booking cannot nvm, book again try again

- Book liao bring them out for supper or just let them sleep (especially true for the overworked angpais)
- One extreme case i know, the bro, open his wallet and keep pulling out cash from his wallet until the FL nodded her head
For me its that I am not very sensitive due to not being circumcised, so I can take quite long to cum with condom. Sometimes the FL see me try so hard but never cum and head full of sweat, they take pity and will ask if I want to take off condom. So looking pitiful can be effective too, lol.

I also grease them up by making them cum from oral so they feel guilty if I don't cum too
Old 09-05-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That why this thread exist, hoping more ppl can share their experiences,

but unfortunately we get more trolls and whiners who only knows how to complains and criticizes but nv contribute anything, some cases nv even contribute a single 1 proper FR, yet keep leeching by asking for contacts or info

- Physically attractive
- Speaks Thai

That said there are also FLs who knows the game well and openly offer or hint at the specials the provide on offer

I personally encountered a FL who is above avg in looks and body, from isan so skin dam dam, but the issue was that she in direct competition with her 2 room mates who are, younger, fairer skin then her

So after 3-4 days of 0-2 customers a day, while her room mates are almost fully booked everyday, she started communicating to customers that she will allow the bros to cp her on their RTF, i got wind of it and quickly booked her

She dropped the hint when we were showering, I managed to convinced her to just let me do while she was on her knees sucking me off, so pulled her up and turned her against the wall, straight away started 1st shot in the shower

I held up my end of the bargain and visited her 2 more time, and both times the sessions was the same, wham bam good bye mdm type of session, no need90mins, 60mins more then enough for 2 shots

I get my release and pleasure, she get her customer for her quota and tips

Bros who dun believe that alot of FLs, including the angpais themselves willing to open their legs to be loaded full of cum, please wake up and smell the roses, it happens more often then one will believe

It is after all a cash transaction, you pay to bang them, they get paid to be banged, anything else depends on how you nego liao
Managed to dig up some safe to post images
Rest are NSFW

Old 09-05-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

While sifting thru the recovered files for pics of the previous FL found theses that jogged my memory

While on the topic of FL working at the same time as an angpai

This Nut also faced the same problem with one of the hottest angpai
OKT also cannot squeeze me in for my RTF
He kept pushing me to book Nut, say poor girl very little customer cos all waiting and queuing up for the aforementioned angpai

Say just as hardcore and wont regret

Tall, slim, fair, perky butt and leggy, only flaw was her a cup boobs
Once session start, really no regrets, she herself mentioned that she is feeling very horny

After BJ she moved up and straddled me in cow girl position
Grinding herself along the length of my dick, coating it with her juices

Without warning or any resistance, dick popped inside her
She nv even missed a beat and continued riding

When wanna fire, I whispered inside ?
She just reply, you come see me again ok ?

Flip her over and pump her until i unload, 2nd and 3rd shots followed just as swiftly without much break in between, almost fired 4th shot, but dick failed me when was time to leave, then realize i spent more then 2hrs with her

As it turns out, no chance to RTF after that due to work but at least i tipped her enough for that night

Old 10-05-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
The name of that ang pai is pop. I remember shes very emo because her friend just got raided during my session. It was a going damn good b4 that. She say continue but I know shes not in mood after that so I told her just talk can liao. Her friend is from anothet stable I remember nick is Guitar and was intro by her. So she feltvery bad. But another bro booked her fren so we chatting about her times trapped in sg. Was fun times.
Quote:
While sifting thru the recovered files for pics of the previous FL found theses that jogged my memory

While on the topic of FL working at the same time as an angpai

This Nut also faced the same problem with one of the hottest angpai
OKT also cannot squeeze me in for my RTF
He kept pushing me to book Nut, say poor girl very little customer cos all waiting and queuing up for the aforementioned angpai

Say just as hardcore and wont regret

Tall, slim, fair, perky butt and leggy, only flaw was her a cup boobs
Once session start, really no regrets, she herself mentioned that she is feeling very horny

After BJ she moved up and straddled me in cow girl position
Grinding herself along the length of my dick, coating it with her juices

Without warning or any resistance, dick popped inside her
She nv even missed a beat and continued riding

When wanna fire, I whispered inside ?
She just reply, you come see me again ok ?

Flip her over and pump her until i unload, 2nd and 3rd shots followed just as swiftly without much break in between, almost fired 4th shot, but dick failed me when was time to leave, then realize i spent more then 2hrs with her

As it turns out, no chance to RTF after that due to work but at least i tipped her enough for that night

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1