The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2014, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
Not to mention murky water.

The armchairs in the tv room reeks of old cinema. Sat down after shower to have a rest. Couldnt take the smell after 10mins. Went back to shower again.
The armchair is made of fabric and when fabric stains , very difficult to get it cleaned.

Should considered using leather instead since the theatre room will be highly utilised.
Old 23-08-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post
This spa IMHO has the most varied stocks in JB and is nearest to Singkie so depends on what bros are looking for. Cheers.
Till date, there is still not even any health centre in JB which can match or even come close to bluewave in terms of the following:

1) Location - within walking distance from custom

2) Large number of masseuse available. zheng gu + yo gu = more than 50.

3) The freedom to view the girls face before calling, thanks to its corridor

4) Good selection of WL. A good mix. Some are charming, some with charisma, some are real hot/sexy and some are schoolgirl type.

5) Package girls are plentiful and mostly young and pretty. (IMHO but quite subjective lah)

6) Always recruit new faces (part time) to provide more choice for customers, so you are likely to find one that suits you.

7) Rooms are comfortable with big king size bed, private shower and nice ambience.
Old 23-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearly View Post
The pool now is only lukewarm, not hot... Complained to the captain. Hope they can rectify it...
Then go use the other pool in the other side which is often under utilised as not many people know of its existence.
Old 23-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster (B)

Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
All the worn-out facililties had been pointed out many many many many months ago... food selection is limited. A high percentage of the staff are $$$$ faced. Even a leaky shower took them a month to rectify... wtf!

If the new crowd keeps going, why should the management bother to renovate. Do read up and know what to expect...
I was told by one of the captains that the management does not encourage loungers as they want fast turnover of customers.... basically they intend to turn GBW into a fuckshop where you chose your WL.... do the deed and go off without having to spend any extra time in there..... this business model is where the fast money coming in for them..... they dun earn much from people using the facilities.
Old 23-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I was told by one of the captains that the management does not encourage loungers as they want fast turnover of customers.... basically they intend to turn GBW into a fuckshop where you chose your WL.... do the deed and go off without having to spend any extra time in there..... this business model is where the fast money coming in for them..... they dun earn much from people using the facilities.
Quite true.. I usually do not spend more than 2 hours there. Quick dipping in hot pool & steam room, engage their service, eat & drink a little, shower, change & leave
Old 24-08-2014, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
You kenna bullshitted by that captain lol.... the real reason this spa has not done any upgrading or renovation is because their lease is going to expire. It is not yet confirm whether the landlord wants to continue leasing the place to GBW as there are rumours they want to operate their own spa.

Why must it always be that whenever landlords see that their tenant business is good they will want to take over and run the place themselves?
Old 24-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
You kenna bullshitted by that captain lol.... the real reason this spa has not done any upgrading or renovation is because their lease is going to expire. It is not yet confirm whether the landlord wants to continue leasing the place to GBW as there are rumours they want to operate their own spa.

Why must it always be that whenever landlords see that their tenant business is good they will want to take over and run the place themselves?
Any idea when is last day of operation?
Old 24-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
pokeandrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure how BW operates and would like to know how long per session is?
Example:

Go there choose WL, then sap and buffet with bros, then massage, then have fun?

Just curious. First timer
Old 25-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not 100% sure whether this is true but there are signs showing. For example:

1) For the past few weeks there has been no internet connection at the pc area but seems like nothing has been done

2) The selection of food like getting lesser?

3) No replacement to the theatre fabric seat for many years already ?

However all these are of secondary importance to me.

The things that attract me to this health centre is their quality and quantity of girls available...
Old 25-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post

This is news to me.... that means GBW going the way like Lion Spa?
Old 25-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Basically......they just want you to FUCK....& fuck off !!!!!
Old 26-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

So far anyone took the twin package of rm279. (last time use to be rm259)

Last month I took the package and it includes:

1) Package girl for 45 mins from No. 60 and above.

2) Massage girl for 45 mins to choose from traditional massage (zheng gu) or oil massage (yo gu) but EXCLUDING the special fee (rm50/80/100) for (hj/b2b/fj) respectively.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtpl View Post
I think go there after 2.30 before 5pm is the best.
most girls just start work and still fresh.
the regular Malaysian guys seem to arrive by 3.30 onwards,
so even the pools and sauna is crowded.
No, that is not the best time.

The best time is 1pm - 2.50pm. Let me explain.

The WL normally would not want to arrive too early because there is not much customers there and the previous night they slept late.

Then they will normally have their lunch first before coming or some will tapao to bw to makan.

At about 1 plus you can see girls one after another reporting to work all the way till 2.50pm. After 3pm there are very little WL reporting.

The reason is all WL have to report to work latest by 3pm failing which rm30 will be deducted from their pay which is the rule by the management of the health centre.

Same like jaya jusco building, if any shop tenant never open business for 1 day will be kena fined for rm500 per day according to one of the shop owner. Japanese are very strict on rules.

Some angpai package girls like 183 & 168 usually start work very early because they know the demand for them is there.

While some not so popular ones start work early hoping that they can get some business before the angpai arrive.

At least they will still get a portion of the cake or else they will be 两手空空.
Old 29-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
hunter168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went GBW 2 days ago, reached at nearly 7pm. Once step in the premises, immediate hijacked a malay captain to view the stock list of the day 1st. Saw ang pai 112 on the list, wanted to book but was told need to wait until 9pm. 9pm too late for me already, nvm la, skip her. Then made my choice to take 98. The MP was not as crowded as before, good for me bcos I don’t like crowded. Took a shower 1st then direct to pantry. The foods were so so on that day. Spent some time in pantry and was called and being led to the room. The WL was friendly, petite, short, and B- boob. Overall session, worth for money.

Number: 98
Name: Didn’t ask
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B-, not for boobs lover
Cathbath: 8/10, will suck your toe
AR: 7/10
BBBJ+CBJ: 7/10, she will BBBJ you a short while 1st then wear cap CBJ you without your notice. When I asked for stop, she straight away to Cowgirl.
DFK: Didn’t try
FJ: 6.5/10
Massage: 6/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: RM228
RTF: Yes, but would like to try others 1st
Old 30-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
Went GBW 2 days ago, reached at nearly 7pm. Once step in the premises, immediate hijacked a malay captain to view the stock list of the day 1st. Saw ang pai 112 on the list, wanted to book but was told need to wait until 9pm. 9pm too late for me already, nvm la, skip her. Then made my choice to take 98. The MP was not as crowded as before, good for me bcos I don’t like crowded. Took a shower 1st then direct to pantry. The foods were so so on that day. Spent some time in pantry and was called and being led to the room. The WL was friendly, petite, short, and B- boob. Overall session, worth for money.

Number: 98
Name: Didn’t ask
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B-, not for boobs lover
Cathbath: 8/10, will suck your toe
AR: 7/10
BBBJ+CBJ: 7/10, she will BBBJ you a short while 1st then wear cap CBJ you without your notice. When I asked for stop, she straight away to Cowgirl.
DFK: Didn’t try
FJ: 6.5/10
Massage: 6/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: RM228
RTF: Yes, but would like to try others 1st
Want to try 112?
Even if you arrive there at opening hrs @ 11am they will tell you she is "Fully Booked" until 9pm. Why?
Because 112 is block booked by the captain who will release the slots to their clients.... I learnt this trick from a laojiao samster who recommended me to try 112 and also intro his regular captain to me. Cost me RM30 tip for the captain just to get a slot with her. Even then I still had to wait about 1.5 hrs.
Anyway dun bother getting any booking after 9pm as her last job is 9pm and she normally knocks off after that unless she wants to stay back for an extra job, which she usually doesn't.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1