The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kaiser8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Bros, don't mind me asking a newbie question. What are the norms if you hook up a lady near Nana but hotel is near Soi Cowboy? Take cab back or find short time hotel?

Thanks
Old 18-12-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster

evilbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all taiko, i going bkk on jan 8th and back on jan 9 for a layover.

after doing some research in previous post, i narrowed down on a few clubs to go which is

1. route 66
2. levels
3. onyx
4. slim
5. dnd

do enlighten me which is then best for pick up thai girls. i am going alone so g club is definately out. and i dont like agogo. i dun mind not getting girls or laid. just wanna have some fun.
Old 18-12-2015, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NerdBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any shower room?
The kind you choose girls, then can open VIP room with Jacuzzi, room to fuck, drink and sing k.
Can't remember where to find them.
Need help from the seasoned veterans of bkk!!!
Old 18-12-2015, 05:27 AM
Samster

Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbaby View Post

after doing some research in previous post, i narrowed down on a few clubs to go which is

1. route 66
2. levels
3. onyx
4. slim
5. dnd

do enlighten me which is then best for pick up thai girls. i am going alone so g club is definately out. and i dont like agogo. i dun mind not getting girls or laid. just wanna have some fun.
if you are going alone, have to be prepared to be really high-energy and self-high, if not chances are you going to look like a weirdo.

think if ur gg alone, those FL clubs are still the best for you
Old 18-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser8888 View Post
... newbie question. What are the norms if you hook up a lady near Nana but hotel is near Soi Cowboy? Take cab back or find short time hotel?
Nana is not far from Soi Cowboy (2 BTS stations apart). So short cab ride, 5-10mins, for your hotel comfort to do your deed No need to outlay extra or hassle for ST hotel.

But there are others who for personal reasons, not want to do in own hotel. Or very 'urgent' to get their rocks off. There are ST rooms in many aggs. Works well for the gals, as they can turn tricks again very fast with another customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdBoy View Post
Anyone know any shower room?...choose girls, then can open VIP room with Jacuzzi, room to fuck, drink and sing k.
You really mean soapies (MPs). Many good soapies in Makassan (Plaza) and Rachada have vip rooms, even suit your orgies
Old 18-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1. route 66
2. levels
3. onyx
4. slim
5. dnd

Going alone to such clubs = you will be alone, drink alone, difficult to get table as most tables are usually filled up not by a lone ranger. You will look stupid. You are at a disadavantage if you do not speak Thai. And wanna have......... fun. Yup !!!. Have fun.......alone.
Old 18-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The kind you choose girls, then can open VIP room with Jacuzzi, room to fuck, drink and sing k.
Alaina soapy.

VVIP massage room in the upper floors.

With a big size jacuzzi in a room, 2 large size rooms ( with doors to have privacy ) to bonk, one big dinning table, 2 lounges and one with a big plasma, beer and food, you can order from the management.

Sing ktv songs, don't think have in VVIP room.

Bring 2 ladies from the soapy and VVIP room is free.

Go and have a look at the VVIP room.
Old 18-12-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Virtually all upper-middle or higher end soapies have the facilities you want.
You can eat-drink-billiard-sing-dance-swim-bath-slide-poolfuck-cosplay etc.

Some charge fee for VIP suite, however some don't if they know you or your group are worthy for VIP treatment.
Old 18-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

1. route 66
2. levels
3. onyx
4. slim
5. dnd

Levels is hookers who pretend they're real estate agents, generally prefer western punters and way overpriced.

Onyx/Slim are one and the same, slightly older crowd than Route, more for the party than picking up.

DnD is a more Thai crowd and most aren't there to hook up, best looking crowd of all though.

Route 66 is your best bet to pick up a freebie, most girls there are open to meeting a foreigner.
Old 18-12-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of
Route 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
Route 66 is your best bet to pick up a freebie, most girls there are open to meeting a foreigner.
555 no luck hooking up freebies at Route 66.
Maybe too humsup looking.
Old 19-12-2015, 03:58 AM
Samster

Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Going alone to such clubs = you will be alone, drink alone, difficult to get table as most tables are usually filled up not by a lone ranger. You will look stupid. You are at a disadavantage if you do not speak Thai. And wanna have......... fun. Yup !!!. Have fun.......alone.
agree... best is to find someone to go with.

can try to ask bros around here or join vbkk's wechat grp and ask there also can.
Old 19-12-2015, 04:58 AM
Samster

evilbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for all the sifu inputs. appreciate it. not sure who to pm to be in the group. but my plan for now is going to route 66 then onyx since its nearby. skip dnd for this time.
Old 19-12-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just thought I'd put my thoughts. I used to live in Bangkok and went clubbing quite a bit. I am 22 years old, Singaporean Chinese and can pass off as Thai Chinese and can also speak basic conversational Thai.

Indeed Route 66 and Onyx have the best looking girls, but unless you are incredibly handsome and speak decent Thai, the chances of getting a freebie is quite slim. Many Thai girls, especially the hot university ones, tend to only stick to their kind. And of course, they want a guy who looks as good looking as they are and has the fair skin that all thai girls desire. If you are farang, chances are even slimmer, as the hi-so girls dont want to be seen with a farang as it might seem that shes a hooker. If you are old, chances are also slimmer.

I am not the most handsome guy in the world, but am considered quite good looking according to Thai girls, add the fact that I can speak basic conversational Thai, it was still a challenge to hook up with girls.

About going to clubs alone, I have done that many times and don't see a problem in that. Just a couple of tips, don't be that creeper old guy that just stands in the corner eye-fucking every single girl that walks past. Also, dont be that drunk tourist which annoys the fuck outta everyone. I would suggest you go in the club, get yourself a drink and then make your way around the club just to scout how things are, and where the hot girls are hanging around. After, just start talking to a couple of girls you find attractive and buy her a drink. If you hit it off, then go dance with her and go from there. My number one tip: be confident, but not cocky. If you get rejected, just move on to the next girl.

Be careful of girls who just stand around the corners not doing anything, they will tend to be prostitutes. Not so much an issue in clubs that have an entrance fee or clubs located at RCA and Thong Lor. More an issue at clubs located at sukhumvit: levels, insanity, climax.
Old 19-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Am going to Bangkok for one night tomorrow for quick business meeting on Monday morning and then fly back that afternoon.
Staying at the Royal Orchid Sheraton at BangRak area.

Anyone can recommend a nearby soapy that is not too bad? Don't have time to go too far to the Ratchadaphisek area given traffic and my timings.

Googled and found some smaller joints like Venus at Rajadamri area or Versailles near Patpong. Harlem and Texas at Chinatown.

Not sure if these are good joints for a 90min soapy.

Anyone with any suggestions?
Old 19-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
Just thought I'd put my thoughts. I used to live in Bangkok and went clubbing quite a bit. I am 22 years old, Singaporean Chinese and can pass off as Thai Chinese and can also speak basic conversational Thai.

Indeed Route 66 and Onyx have the best looking girls, but unless you are incredibly handsome and speak decent Thai, the chances of getting a freebie is quite slim. Many Thai girls, especially the hot university ones, tend to only stick to their kind. And of course, they want a guy who looks as good looking as they are and has the fair skin that all thai girls desire. If you are farang, chances are even slimmer, as the hi-so girls dont want to be seen with a farang as it might seem that shes a hooker. If you are old, chances are also slimmer.

I am not the most handsome guy in the world, but am considered quite good looking according to Thai girls, add the fact that I can speak basic conversational Thai, it was still a challenge to hook up with girls.

About going to clubs alone, I have done that many times and don't see a problem in that. Just a couple of tips, don't be that creeper old guy that just stands in the corner eye-fucking every single girl that walks past. Also, dont be that drunk tourist which annoys the fuck outta everyone. I would suggest you go in the club, get yourself a drink and then make your way around the club just to scout how things are, and where the hot girls are hanging around. After, just start talking to a couple of girls you find attractive and buy her a drink. If you hit it off, then go dance with her and go from there. My number one tip: be confident, but not cocky. If you get rejected, just move on to the next girl.

Be careful of girls who just stand around the corners not doing anything, they will tend to be prostitutes. Not so much an issue in clubs that have an entrance fee or clubs located at RCA and Thong Lor. More an issue at clubs located at sukhumvit: levels, insanity, climax.
David that's nonsense, I'm a farang in my 30s and it's pretty much impossible NOT to pick up a good looking girl in Route66 if you want one. The scenario you describe would more closely apply to DnD but certainly not to anywhere on RCA.

As for Climax, Insanity and to a slightly lesser extent Levels they are ALL hookers...makes no difference where they're standing, you'd have more trouble finding a non working girl in those places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1