The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
Hello007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHello007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Kum sia for the detail explanation. If you free, go see melody whether her neh neh real or not. I not so expert like you.

Your ex wife must be damn hot and face must be nice so must be proud also la. Not everyone zhng liao nice. Some cui
Be careful when bro out there examine, don’t later kanna slap.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2240 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Kum sia for the detail explanation. If you free, go see melody whether her neh neh real or not. I not so expert like you.

Your ex wife must be damn hot and face must be nice so must be proud also la. Not everyone zhng liao nice. Some cui
I dunno who is melody leh.. i see the topic is zhng neh neh so i come and kay poh care and share what i learn last time...

eh bro.. u first day come sbf ah? must be chio then got people hoot? wah lau got many bros here as long as woman then hoot liao loh.. who care the face like what...

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Zhng neh neh still has some sleazy connotations to it though e.g. associated with vice work (what other job you need to have it, unless victoria secret model??). I was surprised to see some nice homely looking girl zhng neh neh also. It puzzled me and i wanted to ask for reasons but felt it quite rude
Wah bro like that u r wrong liao.. i also think like you last time but the doc really open my eye.. most of the time is zhng to make it more proportion then can feel more confident.. is mental thing.. alot is just zhng 1 size up maciam like rim like that.. so you see liao is not sibei kua zhang still look ok... dun touch confirm cannot tell and hor most of the time is the girl is bah bah but the neh neh small so go 1 or 2 size up to make the top look even and kah chng dun look so big... got many many reason la...
Old 05-07-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Boob enhancement has come a long way, i believe technology has improved alot. Even with my years of cheonging Geylang, there are some that are really hard to tell, need to examine a few times then can know if it's real or fake
Old 05-07-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Then different person. Angela is long hair and she looks innocent like your school teacher. Lol! Machiam your school teacher come one day and message you and give you special
which angela is that? can share contact?

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 05-07-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
which angela is that? can share contact?
Not sure whether he’s referring to Angela from Palace Spa. She has a set of nice natural big tits with a nice natural sag. Will take Angela any day over Melody.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 10
lowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is it Angela? D cup milf that only do good massage, HJ and body? No bj and FJ?
hi bro. able to share this angela ml? looking for big boobs ml that can do good massage
Old 05-07-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowtee5 View Post
hi bro. able to share this angela ml? looking for big boobs ml that can do good massage
Sorry. I mixed up. Palace spa isn’t Angela.
Old 09-07-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On the topic of horny ML.

Sometimes the ML can really surprise us once we turn them on. The one thing that I learn is that you can never tell the sex drive from the looks.

Another thing that Im pretty sure of is that age matters. Especially those in the mid to late 30s. Their "hunger" really surpasses my expectations.

Any bros agree/disagree please feel free to comment

The stuff I do with my ML really makes me wonder if she has done FL works at other places previously.

Haha
Old 09-07-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Melody see face one, she very picky but if she like you, shiok only... usually when she sitting on the end of the massage bed massaging my back, I will already be reaching my hands behind to grab her tits hard. She will get the clue and then the fun starts...

And ya she hates pple grazing her nipples. You got to suck them real hard and flick her nipples really hard with your tongue. Circling them will lead to a good scolding. I kenna before. LOL.
Old 09-07-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Melody see face one, she very picky but if she like you, shiok only... usually when she sitting on the end of the massage bed massaging my back, I will already be reaching my hands behind to grab her tits hard. She will get the clue and then the fun starts...

And ya she hates pple grazing her nipples. You got to suck them real hard and flick her nipples really hard with your tongue. Circling them will lead to a good scolding. I kenna before. LOL.
Haha yes I remember long time ago my first visit there she already tell me don't be gentle with her n.n
Want to play play hard!
Old 10-07-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post

Haha! I think not only i kana before. Haha!

During missionary, I always bang her damn hard and knead her neh neh. She really loves it. She is really a hiong and horny lady. When I go look for her, need to reserve a few days sperm first then fire at her. Haha!

Knn! If you are those with heart conditions, don’t try. Really can die fucking her. I don’t want to sabo ppl.

I am not sure whether bros here try before a lady called “May” at Geylang Serai. Sibei hot also but unfortunately didn’t manage to unlock her for FJ. Her massage packed a punch and she loves to use her nails to tickle you. Always full mast even when I was lying down
Old 10-07-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3166 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am not sure whether bros here try before a lady called “May” at Geylang Serai. Sibei hot also but unfortunately didn’t manage to unlock her for FJ. Her massage packed a punch and she loves to use her nails to tickle you. Always full mast even when I was lying down
yup, mi tried this MAY b4. very good, strong & hard massage.

Last edited by NottyMonkey; 10-07-2021 at 11:12 AM. Reason: told by other bro
Old 10-07-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
yup, mi tried this MAY b4. very good, strong & hard massage, but NO fj in the menu leh.
Paiseh! Have to delete my message about May. Many bros asked me to delete it. A handful claimed she only do HJ now ( ok. I respect that). One bro claimed her sugar daddy is browsing this forum. Sibei troublesome! Noted sir! I delete as requested. No discussion and sharing contact also

Last edited by bignehneh; 11-07-2021 at 03:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Sorry. I mixed up. Palace spa isn’t Angela.
Think you meant Anna, is it bro?
Old 10-07-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Think you meant Anna, is it bro?
Palace should be Anna ba. Good times man.

Is the spa still around ah? Last time so secretive on this forum then suddenly so blatantly advertising then now suddenly disappear again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread