The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2015, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Part 4
“Doctor John and Doctor Andy why don’t you guys stop peeping behind the door and come into the room and let's have some fun together ?”
Both the doctors came into the room with their hard cocks dangling outside their pants; they must be stroking themselves while watching the old doctor was pounding me.

Old doctor turned me over and shafted his sperm soaked cock into my mouth.

“Suck it you horny bitch !” Old doctor demanded.

I obliged willingly, took his cock into my mouth and became sucking it.

Doctor John was a fast mover, he quickly position himself between my legs and shoved his cock into my pussy and began pounding me.

I felt like such a dirty used up slut. I laid there and let one doctor pound my gaped stretched out swollen pussy while at the same time, I was sucking off the old doctor and stroking the hard cock of another doctor. After a short while, I felt shots of warm sticky cum spraying inside of my hole. Doctor John withdrawn his cock off me and starred down at my spermed up pussy. It was dripping out now

“Doctor John…that's fast.” Doctor Andy teased him.

“Ha ha ha she is a good fuck” Doctor John said with a slight embarrassed.

“Yes she is one horny bitch and also one of the best that we have managed to net so far.” Old doctor replied with a grinned.

“She is a good cock sucker too; I love the way she licks my cock head and the way her tongue twist and twine around my cock..make me feel so good.”

Old doctor told the two doctors as I continued to satisfy him (as well as myself). Then he made me mouth fuck him until he came a second time and empty his load into my mouth.

Once both the doctors were done with me..Doctor Andy took control of me and turned me around in doggie position and shafted his hard cock in.

“Ooooooo….” I moaned.
Wow nice story. I love it ....hop to taste your wet juice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1