The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Larue, this has a sense...
Old 08-03-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
magixballx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway guys, not sure if this has been shared before, but i almost got caught by the police for loanshark and harassment due to a scam or fake potential fwb known from dating apps

The girl will make it look like u got a potential fling and then make u go down to the unit to knock door, she will insist on meeting at “her” place which is the unit or location of the house they want u to harass

Be careful guys, i was questioned hard by the IO for the case, lucky i had the whatsapp convo for him to see and prove that i was scammed into doing this unknowingly

Just sharing as i dont wish for anyone to fall into such traps
Old 08-03-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixballx View Post
Anyway guys, not sure if this has been shared before, but i almost got caught by the police for loanshark and harassment due to a scam or fake potential fwb known from dating apps

The girl will make it look like u got a potential fling and then make u go down to the unit to knock door, she will insist on meeting at “her” place which is the unit or location of the house they want u to harass

Be careful guys, i was questioned hard by the IO for the case, lucky i had the whatsapp convo for him to see and prove that i was scammed into doing this unknowingly

Thanks bro for sharing with us the dangers of scams in dating apps ...will upzz yr points when available...btw which dating app is tat.??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-03-2019 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:

Ya is the trend now...loanshark don't even have to pay fees for runner...all they have to do is to trick some unsuspecting horny bros...one of my fren kena too
Old 08-03-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The loan sharks are seriously short of runners or they are amused to entertain themselves using this method. Imagine how many guys u need to establish a conversation and then to successfully trick one to do the harassment work.

For the bros out there, lesson number 1, if it is too good to be true, it is fake. Lesson number 2, even if it is not a loan shark scam, there are many other scam trap lying in her house for u.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Good to know. thanks for sharing.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks bro for sharing with us the dangers of scams in dating apps ...will upzz yr points when available...btw which dating app is tat.??
Doesnt matter which app bro, i think they should be on most popular dating apps
Old 08-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
The loan sharks are seriously short of runners or they are amused to entertain themselves using this method. Imagine how many guys u need to establish a conversation and then to successfully trick one to do the harassment work.

For the bros out there, lesson number 1, if it is too good to be true, it is fake. Lesson number 2, even if it is not a loan shark scam, there are many other scam trap lying in her house for u.
Yes, according to the IO, even mac delivery, casket workers, food panda people are not spared, apparently the loan sharks just wanna know if the debtor is at home
Old 08-03-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, according to the IO, even mac delivery, casket workers, food panda people are not spared, apparently the loan sharks just wanna know if the debtor is at home
Looks like best is to meet outside and not home, safer.
Old 08-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ohmygod21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the sharing bro
Old 08-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Looks like best is to meet outside and not home, safer.
Always bro. Only bring your gf back home.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea lesson learnt.. was really scared shitless by the incident, detained, questioned and almost got beaten up by the unit owner also
Old 09-03-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
LastDeji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can bring FB home too?
Old 09-03-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDeji View Post
Can bring FB home too?
Nope. Never too.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Exactly !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1