The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 22
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Another experience in Petain. Tried H11R4 yesterday afternoon, short and chubby Malay girl. Sorry bros, cannot recall her name. She is from JB anyway and has a friendly personality.

Went in and after washing my little bro, we proceed to the bed. Started with a BJ, kinda robotic. Her head just moved up and down, once in a while she looked at me. Then she licked on both my nipples and used her breasts to create few rounds of circular motion on my chest. Then the awaited action begins. Began with CowGirl, changed to Missionary and unloaded my little friends in Doggy. Not much sound effects during the entire session. Alittle soft moans here and there.

Looks: 6
Body: 6.5
BJ: 5
FJ : 6
Damage: $30
RTF : Nope

P.S: Ratings are based on my own opinion.

Cheers.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jimmx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

i tried Julia, the malay gal (H11R4) 3 times quite some time ago. the first 2 were great, but the last one she's a bit rushing, haven't tried her again since. She charged $40..

one room after to Julia's room, Michelle. she usually wears bathrobe most of the time. Tried her once, last month, $30. Service quite good. BJ with cap. Tight pussy (as far as I remember)..

My recommendation for Petain:
1) H7 2nd level (Jac). Cannot remember her room number. Tried her once quite some time ago, quite difficult to get her, usually long queue or she went home quite early (I usually arrived in Petain ard 7pm after work). Great service, GFE. ($50). RTF: Yes.

2) H14 the last room on the right (near backdoor). She told me her name is Laura, but I think some bro her refer to her as Nancy. She's the one with nipple rings. Great slow n wet BBBJ. Really recommended this one. ($40). Cannot remember how many times I've tried her.. Booked her 2 sessions in a row last week, did 69 with her.. great experience.. Definitely RTF

3) H10, the first room on the left (Kathy). Just tried her last Thursday. Damage $50. Chatty n friendly. I would say she offers good service, better than Pat (H3R11).. RTF: Yes.

Anyone else to recommend bro? =)
Old 03-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 23
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to all bros who try Nancy h14r14 . does she allow CIM ??

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jimmx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy123
does she allow CIM ??
not too sure, but I think should be able to.. she's quite accommodating
Old 05-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
DanziG is one of the Best!DanziG is one of the Best!DanziG is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini
Tried H11R4 , short and chubby Malay girl.
Her damage $30 attracts me. and she is a MINAH!
Will look for her when time permits.
Btw, any brothers care to provide info on her 'operation' hours?
I can only go there around 8pm for a quickie...
Old 06-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
raider102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraider102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried H14R14 yesterday she charges $40 for her service. When I asked her whether she allow CIM she said add in $10 more. Slow n wet BBBJ from her n the feeling is really shiok cos she will look at u seducing. Really recommended to try. But if some bros do not find her service that good , Please don't blame me.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hyywes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried H17R5.
Looks 7/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 4/10 Like a dead fish
Catbath: 0 not provided
RTF: No~
Old 11-09-2006, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
seaview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Julia malay 27yr old Petain FR experience

hi guys did a stop over today at 3 pm and was shocked to find the plac not infested with foreign wokers.

met Julia H11R4 short and chubby Malay girl. She is from JB and has a friendly personality. i am her regular and have been seeing her almost 5 yrs now.
so thought i give my two cents on her,
she is chatty when spoken too,
enjoys being on top and has wobbly b cups, her nips are pointy and brown.
lately she has put on a lill weight and a doggy is ideal to work out with her.
her Bj skills are average but if u tell her what u fancy she will do it for u

overall i will RTF like i have been faithfully. i giv her a 7/10 for being and looking like that secondary school minah perfect i wanted to bed. Fantasy acheived.

Looks: 8 (bo pian , looks like my sec school prefect)
Body: 7 (full and a bit more)
BJ: 7
FJ : 8 ( bo pian la, wanted to screw the prefect)
RTF : religiously

Old 11-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
LiaTooT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Julia malay 27yr old Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaview
Julia H11R4 short and chubby Malay girl.

her Bj skills are average but if u tell her what u fancy she will do it for u

RTF : religiously

Bro the down side is she only do capped bj... (i'm a sucker for bbbj)
and she dont allows you to stroke her clit... she says she still got a long way to go for the day...
it's 7 or 8 pm i was there... long way for the day???
Old 11-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
seaview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Julia malay 27yr old Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaTooT
Bro the down side is she only do capped bj... (i'm a sucker for bbbj)
and she dont allows you to stroke her clit... she says she still got a long way to go for the day...
it's 7 or 8 pm i was there... long way for the day???
i'm a tits/cowgirl man bro
Old 16-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Aceshot is Cool - loads of Potential

After roaming for a while decided for this WL H24 R10. Quoted me $30 so thik Ok base on petain standard.

Name; Jessie
BJ: 7/10 but very good balls sucking
catbath:5.5/10 suck quite hard
FJ: missionary & doggie

Once in, she wash me and all started everything was normal and nothing to shout about. Finish off in doggie.

One things I notice this room quire dirty cause I saw layer of dust and spiderweb lah.

RTF:No cause like a dead fish

Sori if no good as this my first time posting.
Old 16-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering if anyone here try the ladies in house 1 cos i notice the lady in the second floor seem to have lotsa cutsomers.. anyone here try her b4?
Old 16-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
noahnoah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st FR here. The below-mentioned event happened abt 2 weeks ago. My apologies for the lengthy description.

I was feeling horny and din want to DIY so I went down to Petain for a look.
So far I've been there a few times but never tried any of the ladies there as I wasn't really attracted by any.
Haven't got to try the Queen yet but I've been wanting to.
And today my chance arrived.

Jac was in and there was no one waiting so I decided to wait.
It was a long wait and soon there were 2 other guys queueing behind me.
Finally I heard the sound of running water and knew my turn's coming.
In the next min, the door opened and a middle-aged lady with dyed brown hair appeared.
She was beautiful - her fair skin was near flawless, coupled with shoulder-length soft hair and very nice boobs. I could feel my cock stiffening right away.

She smiled and greeted me cheerily and all I could do was smile back like an idiot. Then she asked me if I could pay first and I said of course. Looking into my wallet, I realized then that I only had 44 bucks with me. Embarrassed I told her I'm 6 bucks short, to which she said,"Do u still want to do it with me?" Without any hesitation I replied,"Ya!". She then turned around and began to take off her dress while saying,"I usually dun make exceptions but just this once only." I apologised profusely but was jumping with joy inside. (I felt guilty as well, of course.)

She then asked me to sit on the basin, which I did promptly, and she then proceed to wash my cock and balls thoroughly. She was very gentle and fluid in her motion and I felt so aroused that my cock hardened all the way. By the time she's done, I was already dying to pump her sweet hole.
We shifted to the bed where she made me lie down and tongue-bathed my nipples (she's very good at it). Then she shifted downwards.. where she then proceeded to suck my cock (without a condom) while fingering my nipple with one hand. With her other hand, she was caressing my balls and stroking my inner thighs alternatively. l was so aroused and horny that I can't help but moaned out aloud.

I then reached for her tits which I've been eyeing since she took off her dress. They were a good size (C cup I think) and being a tits guy, I couldn't stop kneading and playing with them. After sucking my cock for abt 2-3min, she started to reposition her body such that her cunt was directly above my face. Thinking I knew wat she meant, I reached for her cunt lips with my fingers. "No fingers pls" she said curtly. So instead I grabbed her buttocks and thrust my tongue into her cunt. It was moist and tasted sweet (only later when I had given more thoughts abt it did I wish I hadn't done it...) I did all I could with my tongue to make sure she'd moan, and she did just seconds later. Her moans were really sexy!

I was getting really hot and horny and I guess she could tell. She soon stopped sucking and positioned herself to take my cock into her cunt. She did it really slowly and seemed to be very turned on herself. Soon we were humping and pumping and it felt just like heaven. My hands were constantly on her tits, fondling and kneading. She was moaning loudly and fingering my nipples every now and then. It felt so damn good I think I would have died if my heart was any weaker. After like 5min we swop places and I was humping her with everything I've got. I was on fire and I wanted her to feel just the same. She was moaning with her eyelids half-closed and fluttering, and muttering stuff which I couldn't hear properly. The bed was shaking but I couldn't care less.

Eventually I came and that's abt it. She cleaned me up nicely and I was smiling from ear to ear all the way back home. The end.
Old 16-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 23
phonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down to Petain today after a month long of break.

Roam around for the while, most of the ang pah is not in.

Saw this WL at H5R2 (the room after the staricase). Quoted me $40, all kind of services allow, but once inside, everything also cannot.

Name; Kelly
Boob : Hand full (sagging)
BBBJ: 9/10 very good balls sucking, almost cum from her licking & sucking.
AR : Shiok
FJ: only allow missionary

Once in, she wash my bro & my ass. Start her licking, sucking and Ar me. After that just ask me to fuck her in missionary only. All other style not allow.

If not because of her BBBJ, AR, she is not worth the $$.

She even dare to ask me to visit her more often.

RTF: No way cause like fucking a dead fish.

Phonecards35
Old 08-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
rustydickie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here's my very first FR.

have not been to PT in years but happened to be in the vicinity about 6 weeks ago so i popped in to take a look at 3.15 in the afternoon. didn't have much time as i had to meet someone at eminent plaza at 4pm so i just went in to H1. saw a small sized WL R2 or R3 (can't remember clearly). she said $30 so i stepped in.
she helped me to wash my junior and handed me tissues to dry up. her body so-so only with a slight tummy and saggy tits. i didn't care much about looks, so it didn't matter to me. catbath was SOP. i asked if she bbbj and she said ok. bbbj not bad. after a while, she capped me and rode me cowgirl. after riding for about 3 - 4 mins, she leaned forward and used her cunt muscles to grip junior. been a long time since i experienced this and it felt quite good. pleasantly surprised. this went on for a few minutes and i turned her around and doggied her til i blew my load. didn't help me to wash up after but it didn't
matter. overall no complaints.

name : elaine (malaysian chinese)
ht / wt: 1.55m / @40kg
looks: 6.5 / 10
boobs: 32B (saggy)
bbbj : 7/10
fj : 7/10
damage: $30
rtf : maybe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1