The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, Claire, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn

Old 14-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 15
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Your so called ordinary singaporeans made up the bulk of the fl offered here. By setting a floor price for them, it helps to increase the overall commissions of the agents through higher price at the expense of consumers

But choices are with us, why complain ? Agents know there are many dick heads that are addicted to sex so no matter the price call, there will still be business
Haha nice one and well said bro head on
Old 14-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Haha nice one and well said bro head on
Agents are out to squeeze ur balls. Up to you to take out from ur pants n get ur balls squeezed or u can keep them safely in ur pants n chill
Old 14-06-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 15
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agents are out to squeeze ur balls. Up to you to take out from ur pants n get ur balls squeezed or u can keep them safely in ur pants n chill
Well said bro. Cause now people say expensive they still go ahead and do.. that's y want to complain so much then best don't do.. go use hand..
Old 14-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your so called ordinary singaporeans made up the bulk of the fl offered here. By setting a floor price for them, it helps to increase the overall commissions of the agents through higher price at the expense of consumers

But choices are with us, why complain ? Agents know there are many dick heads that are addicted to sex so no matter the price call, there will still be business
Well said bro! Fiona xie hole I also won't pay high.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27053 / Power: 24
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
i guess we're juz the minority, u camp outside 81/fragrance c the amt of FLs
walking in and out u will know, they're enjoying brisk biz...
Old 14-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
i guess we're juz the minority, u camp outside 81/fragrance c the amt of FLs
walking in and out u will know, they're enjoying brisk biz...
Hahaha . Which fragrance ?
Old 14-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
Wow.. for Fiona Xie I pay my life...
You know it’s true.. anything I do.. I do it for Fiona Xie...
Old 14-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Wow.. for Fiona Xie I pay my life...
You know it’s true.. anything I do.. I do it for Fiona Xie...
Nothing against her but she is a no big deal to me. Saw her real life couple of times. If she is not a celebrity I would have walked past her without noticing lol
Old 14-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Nothing against her but she is a no big deal to me. Saw her real life couple of times. If she is not a celebrity I would have walked past her without noticing lol
OMG bros Fiona Xie...Used to like her like 10 years ago?
You know what bros,we have so many syts (non local)young,pretty in our shores...

This is local dome,dun wanna spoilt it...
If you can kena Virgin,it's like kena Toto lor lol...
PS:I let a "Toto" went passed,no big deal for me...😅😉😊
Old 14-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

FR 13/6/2018

Ariel is a nice lady, met her last night and have a good time talking with her for more than 4 hours. She is the first FL I meet ever since I quit finding FL and going for SB. Her charges at 300+50 for hotel is extremely low for Local Provider, she is a true blue Singaporean and an ex air stewardess, I ask her why she don't want to increase her price to 400 or 500, she said she don't want spoil the market and she is an independent. This sincerity is priceless.

No score could mark her companionship because she is a good listener and also speak well. She make me cum in 1 position (for very long i never had such enjoyment that I can cum so fast.. normally I could last like 20 - 40 minutes.. ) But i enjoy the process because our foreplay was very long haha.

I hope she can find her path in life soon. She is slim, sexy and she is very responsive during sex, can see she enjoy the time with me and I also hope she can find her own path soon.

She won't be in this for long so find her while she is still providing good service to bro here.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Lol it’s ok. I like her doesn’t mean you have to like her!
Better for me.
Aniways this is so Bros here know my taste .. I get too many PMs asking how to rate girls looks.
Seems most bros are set on looks (which is fine, it’s your $$$ so it’s your preference how You spend it)
My priorities for FL selection goes by:

1. Attitude (general demeanor.. smiles, general upbeat mood, friendly not cold)
2. Skills ( I likes me a good relaxing BBBJ and someone more proactive compared to let me take the intiative)

3. Price ( this is for the OkTs.. no need to recommend me a girl above $500 la.. haha.. if I have the $$$ I will ask for them.. I like to do my chionging once every 2 weeks and I have a strict budget so I can continue to enjoy this lifestyle)

4. Service (makes feel relax, always looks out for my general satisfaction, great rapport)

5. Looks (I prefer girls that look more Eurasian than more pure blood.. but again this is a preferance.. doesn’t mean I think pure bloods look ugly.. I don’t see the word in binary terms)

Thank you and hope most bros Read this b4 pm-ing about FLs!
Old 14-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
FR 13/6/2018

Ariel is a nice lady, met her last night and have a good time talking with her for more than 4 hours. She is the first FL I meet ever since I quit finding FL and going for SB. Her charges at 300+50 for hotel is extremely low for Local Provider, she is a true blue Singaporean and an ex air stewardess, I ask her why she don't want to increase her price to 400 or 500, she said she don't want spoil the market and she is an independent. This sincerity is priceless.

No score could mark her companionship because she is a good listener and also speak well. She make me cum in 1 position (for very long i never had such enjoyment that I can cum so fast.. normally I could last like 20 - 40 minutes.. ) But i enjoy the process because our foreplay was very long haha.

I hope she can find her path in life soon. She is slim, sexy and she is very responsive during sex, can see she enjoy the time with me and I also hope she can find her own path soon.

She won't be in this for long so find her while she is still providing good service to bro here.
Wah sei! Lucky you bro!
I like her general attitude in regards to her posts on her thread!
Alas it is not meant to be!
Btw you no more SB?
Old 14-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol it’s ok. I like her doesn’t mean you have to like her!
Better for me.
Aniways this is so Bros here know my taste .. I get too many PMs asking how to rate girls looks.
Seems most bros are set on looks (which is fine, it’s your $$$ so it’s your preference how You spend it)
My priorities for FL selection goes by:

1. Attitude (general demeanor.. smiles, general upbeat mood, friendly not cold)
2. Skills ( I likes me a good relaxing BBBJ and someone more proactive compared to let me take the intiative)

3. Price ( this is for the OkTs.. no need to recommend me a girl above $500 la.. haha.. if I have the $$$ I will ask for them.. I like to do my chionging once every 2 weeks and I have a strict budget so I can continue to enjoy this lifestyle)

4. Service (makes feel relax, always looks out for my general satisfaction, great rapport)

5. Looks (I prefer girls that look more Eurasian than more pure blood.. but again this is a preferance.. doesn’t mean I think pure bloods look ugly.. I don’t see the word in binary terms)

Thank you and hope most bros Read this b4 pm-ing about FLs!
Well said bro. every brother got their own preference.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Wah sei! Lucky you bro!
I like her general attitude in regards to her posts on her thread!
Alas it is not meant to be!
Btw you no more SB?
Got SB, but stress too heavy recently so come out play a while. Will tell my SB about this.
I most likely will stop SB SD because I cant commit much, a bit busy this days.
Prefer short bonking session than commitment.

Maybe will see me booking local FL soon if i need more de~stress.

Sex is quite safe in the way I do it this days as compared to entry during the early of this year.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
OMG bros Fiona Xie...Used to like her like 10 years ago?
You know what bros,we have so many syts (non local)young,pretty in our shores...

This is local dome,dun wanna spoilt it...
If you can kena Virgin,it's like kena Toto lor lol...
PS:I let a "Toto" went passed,no big deal for me...😅😉😊
To me, she ten years ago and now also so so nia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1