The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2014, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
sammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenrooster View Post
Had this Maria. Had a great time with her...

Very good GFE. Patient and willing to please. Massage is good and perfect. The Location is good with ample parking. Cozy place and She cleans you well.

She doesn’t look at the time and is very cheerful.

Look : 8.5/10 (She has that kind of Angelic look that will make heads turn to look at her. Very Cheerful SYT. Always smiling. Make my day)

Boob : C (Natural C with Pink Nipples! Enjoy sucking it)

Service : 9/10 (Slow and steady. no hurry at all)

Massage: 8.5 (got strength)

Attitude: 9/10 (Very good. Out to please)

GFE:9/10 (KC feel very strong. not for the weak heart)

RTM: Definitely. Cant wait to see her again.

Btw she is able to speak English and we had a good laugh speaking English!

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=475455

thanks bro for your MR
Old 20-09-2014, 04:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a few ML over the last 1 week. only deserved an MR.

Here is the thread and my MR.

Good gem to share with Bros.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=477089

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...8&postcount=10
Old 20-09-2014, 05:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had a session with Angel from 【Dreamzangel / Lil Tiger's Den 】the other day but didn’t have time to write the MR as promised. For bros who drive, parking is ample at the private areas behind.

She is a nice and friendly SYT, pretty with good features even though without make-up.
Massage wise, very hardworking lady, she really put in effort on the massage. I can even hear her breathing while she massaging me.
She apply alot of strength rubbing pressure for her oil massage that I can feel my back really warm and relax.

To brothers who have a hectic day and wish to ease their tension can look for her. And I forget to mention, she does the massage topless, although there isn’t any mirror but from the her shadows that shoot on the wall, still can’t hide that C cup boobs and perky nipples.

Even just looking at the shadows can be so steamy…
She perform some light JG then follow by slow and sensual HJ, it was really great AND SHIOK !!!!

FYI Her Phone been kept buzzing during the massage but she was focused and didn’t attend to it, this is what service should be Really give you every min of massage w/o picking up any phone!!!!!!

Will return if time permits else gotta try the rest from this Den....

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=476287

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 20-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

anyone has any idea what happened to fate?
Old 20-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16092014 View Post
My first post after officially joining the horde of massage lover.

First massage session on 16 sep, with Yori (ruby) Really sweet and pretty(her real person look nicer than pic) Gfe super good, and the teasing got me rock hard immediately. Each part feeling good, except that I lose my control too fast due to her magical hand. Bath, change, chit chat abit, then come out a happy man. Look at my phone, then the happiness level drop, got stolen 10 mins of my massage time. Rtm- why not, I very kiam siap, want my compensation for the time lost.
thanks for supporting ruby. hehe she not a time watcher i guarantee chop i can allocate my 10 mins to u mah. wah lao eh dunno who sabo me tell her i love princess. i actually love both of them same. nnkc

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 20-09-2014 at 10:15 PM.
Old 21-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Bro try xiner from tiger
Thanks bro! That was the name I was looking for, recalled there was one in liltiger's den but can't remember the exact name.
Old 21-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Bro try xiner from tiger
Tried Xiner last week, it was a last min late night slot.

I was a bit groggy that night. I keep going in circle, - looking for spa and indian phone shop, but just cannot find the entrance to her place ? She wasn't helpful on the phone, screaming at me about MRT exit but I don't take MRT

In the end, turn on my google map and realise I'm on the wrong street - owen.
I was sweating when I finally got to her place, she made this remark that I'm the stupidest client she ever come across, she was angry and showing it.

I admit it was my mistake, I apologised and have to told her to stop scolding me. I was getting nervous from all her scolding.

Place is a very nice SA.
Bath was SOP - alone.
Massage was good, no doubt, had better.
Her strong point is in the HDLY which surprises me. This is the turning point for my session, I think her magical hands refer to this part, not the massage. This is possible the only reason I might RTM.

No comment on her look/body.
Old 21-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kunlun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I originally intended to visit Michelle again today, but to be honest I am getting a bit tired of the same lady over and over again - that is not to say her service is not top notch.

Michelle sportingly introduced me to try either May or Eva, both she said could speak pretty decent English. I decided to go for Eva as May's timing didn't match mine.

Was a little doubtful at first as Eva was not professional in massage, and still learning from Michelle. Nevermind, still went for it anyway. I wasn't disappointed as I had prepared myself beforehand. (Eva's link: http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=477033)

Her massage was passable, but still considered okay since she only started learning for not long. English passable but had difficulties understanding my Singaporean colloquial speech. Had to communicate in very standard English to her.

GFE and service orientation was top notch. Again, I would emphasise that I detect mechanical smiles and fake warmth very easily from PRC girls especially since I am not Chinese.

Sexy massage / B2B massage was surprisingly exciting and good. She was wearing a skimpy pair of denim shorts with a t shirt when she greeted me at the door but she actually changed into a hot red babydoll just before she started the massage!

HJ came with the rubbing and teasing, and she showed surprising skill in doing a HJ. She must have had a lot of practice back home. Try it and you will know what I mean. Many girls don't know how to give a bloody HJ.

All in all a good experience, a little wasted though because her massage wasn't professional enough. But Eva made it up for her warmth, GFE service, abiility to speak English, and last but not least a sensual B2B massage with a solid HJ which gave me a good release.

PS I have been reading about zombies. I am NOT a zombie, just a MZ supporter.
Old 21-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post

I was a bit groggy that night. I keep going in circle, - looking for spa and indian phone shop, but just cannot find the entrance to her place ? She wasn't helpful on the phone, screaming at me about MRT exit but I don't take MRT

I was sweating when I finally got to her place, she made this remark that I'm the stupidest client she ever come across, she was angry and showing it.

I admit it was my mistake, I apologised and have to told her to stop scolding me. I was getting nervous from all her scolding.

Place is a very nice SA.
Bath was SOP - alone.
Her strong point is in the HDLY which surprises me. This is the turning point for my session, I think her magical hands refer to this part, not the massage. This is possible the only reason I might RTM.

Lol! U should have use google map to help you bro.

Judge not on her looks and body, her massage and her magical hands will sure turns over all your intial emotion.
Old 22-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Anyone tried these three gems?
Are they worth a try?

DA's Anna安娜
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=476542

SD's 小小
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=476014

SD's Candy 糖果
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=477424
Old 22-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MassageFollower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post

Place is a very nice SA.
Bath was SOP - alone.

Bro, maybe you caught her at the wrong time of the month.

Normally she is quite demure and gentle to customer.
Old 22-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Anyone tried these three gems?
Are they worth a try?

DA's Anna安娜
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=476542

SD's 小小
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=476014

SD's Candy 糖果
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=477424

Is this Anna known as another name previously. Looks familiar.
Old 22-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brovincentyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Cali?
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=476219
Old 22-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

MRs for 5 true blue 21yo SYT, in no particular order except my latest visit is from the top.
----------------------------------------------------

PEACE 宁静 Age: 21 Height: 158cm Weight: 42kg Body: 34B/23/32
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=474485

She looks like a smaller size bunny, always wear a bosom smile on her rosy round cheeks. Not chio type but more than pleasant looking. Slim, slender and a very fit figure with very well shaped boobs and some of the best pink nipples around. Dress code during massage is also similar to bunny – only a thong! Roaming is almost world wide except for weak signal at the south pole.

Her body proportion looks very good, but for roaming I would prefer something fleshier.

There is almost nothing I dislike for the entire session. She is friendly, chatty, accommodating, decent massage, nice smooth skin, smell good, with lotsa hugs and kisses. She works really hard to make me cum, I don’t usually cum easily w/o a nice BBBJ.

At the same time there is no surprise from the session. Can be easily forgotten except for those wonderful pink nips! Yes she allows you to suck them as much as you like.

I’ll rate her average of 8.0/10

Stay alone with attached bathroom in Central-East location
Not for slut lover!

*Allow smoking in the bathroom*

INNOCENCE 单纯 Age: 21 Height: 158cm Weight: 42kg Body: 32B/24/32
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=457473

This one really playful, and can find all sorta interesting topics to chat about. A straight forward and very outspoken kinda girl. Talks a lot about herself and other MLs we know. She is the better looking one here, very fair and very chio. She can be a real beauty if not for her short height. She was barefooted when she opened the door for me, wearing an oversize T with only a panty underneath. Sexy w/o being slutty.

Roaming is almost world wide except for weak signal at the south pole again. Rosy red button-like nips, that only allows gentle sucking. Really enjoy squeezing those boobs, not big but it was very squeezable - 手感很好. Ya gotta squeeze really hard to get the feel.

You will love the look on her face when she moans LOL
Epic! No one does it better than her, this is her strong point.

She is also very approachable. Pop her the GQ w/o hesitation.
No black face whatsoever.

Massage wise is only half past 6, but I’m more interested in other things.
My small disappointment with her is her skin tone, given her young age and fair look, her skin didn’t felt as smooth as I thought she was.

Still, she is on top of my RTM list and I’ll rate her average of 8.5/10

Stay alone in a nice SA in Central north-east location

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 22-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Aisha/Princess Age: 21 Height/Weight: 160/46 Body: 34D 24 33
http://chewyfruit.net/aisha/

High light are those D cups on a fresh young 21 yo body LOL
Soft and natural, very nice to fondle; even better to hump her.
Roaming is almost world wide, I didn’t venture south this time as I was too busy with her top.

She definitely looks better than pic, with a tiny bit of baby fat on her face. Typical 小妹妹 look.
Sometime she got this blur blur look on her face which made her look even more adorable.

Very friendly and chatty, again cannot find any fault during the session, at the same time cannot find any good reason to RTM.
Maybe she looks too young for me, didn’t pop her the GQ … LOL

Massage is half past 6

I’ll rate her average of 7.5/10

*No Smoking*

Yori/Ruby Age: 21 Height/Weight: 162/45 Body: 34B 24 33
http://chewyfruit.net/yori-82213919/

I see she is still causing waves here.
She packs the best overall package among her age group.
She is one of those rare cases where I have no complain even tho she did not dress up for the session.
What strike me is her perfect LOCAL GND look, she is the perfect Poly girlfriend I dream about years ago.
Average size built with a slight bit of healthy tan on her skin.
She was the more quiet type, shy and demure.
Her body is again perfect for a GF! Not voluptuous to draw attention, but enuf flesh for me to roam and squeeze.
Despite her silence nature, she is a GFE powerhouse!
The surprise hugs and kisses she threw will knock you off.
During the sensual/HJ part, she surprises me again with her passion.
Didn’t expect a shy, demure girl to turn so passionate and hungry LOL
I was knock off the ground and cum quickly to my own surprise.

I’ll rate her average of 8.5/10

*No Smoking*

Bunny 兔子 / Pain Height: 170cm Weight: 52kg Age: 21 Breast: 34C
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!bunny/cko

I almost forgot to write a well deserve MR for her. Thanks to some fellow bros constant reminder about the mirror.

You can’t get a better massage from her age group. She is the crown at sgsecretgarden, I think she pulls in a lot of traffic to this website. Her Juagen also not bad, she knows the basic and it works for me.

Service attitude is full mark – she will “cling” onto you once you enter her place. Escort you into the room, helps to undress, wrap towel around your waist, walk you to bathroom, bathe you, dry you …. She did all these little things w/o fail.

She don’t answer phone call/sms from client.
She massage in her thong. Roaming is allowed during massage.
She got pink nips and allows sucking. Roaming is almost world wide.

I love to talk dirty to her while she is seriously giving me a massage.

But she is not without flaw.

During my first visit, she covered my shaft with both hands during my release and stop stroking me. She wanted to prevent me from spraying uncontrollably over the bed-sheet. I was so disappointed that I lost my temper and gave her a good scolding LOL, but she make up for it on my 2nd visit.

She has a bit of bad breadth, but can be taken care by regular mouth wash. You just have to remind her if you get it.

Altho she score full mark for service, GFE is moderately low, at least to me.
Average looker, pleasant enuf.

I’ll rate her average of 8.5/10
She will always be on my RTM list.

Central location with attached bathroom

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1