The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-09-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevocalin View Post
Dear All,
Been trying to look for info about T-Ded 99, Any bros here have any updated info about this place? Still operating? Quality of their coyotes? Current charges? Or should I just forget about it and go to Nana/Cowboy?

On the other hand, can any bros here also tell me clubs(disco/bars/pubs) where locals hangout other than RCA. I'm looking for something like typical local crowd, not a foreigner pick up joint like SCD..
dont both t-ded 99 unless you can speak thai and by that, it doesn't mean justknowing how to say rakrak, tam arai, taorai. I wld advice just gg to NaNa/SCB.

you can try thonglor funky villa/demo, wip168, nunglen or . Lotsa stunners there, I've seen quite a couple of singaporean lads on my previous trips with their tiraks.

I've partied there with girls i met on tinder, skout, beetalk but they can really be a hit or miss. I've had on 1 occasion had 3 ladyboys alighting from the cab. Couldn't make out at first until i realize there's sth wrong with the voice, made an excuse to go to the toilet and bolted off immediately. rule on these dating apps is if its too good & easy to be true, be skeptical as fk.

On the contrary, i had a much better experience when i met up with this average-looking girl on tinder who'd bought her entire entourage of female uni friends to party together at Demo. One of the best nights i ever had.

the pickup scene in bkk clubs is really different. Here if the girl likes you, she might even approach you, happened to a few of my buddies in wip168. Nevertheless if approaching is your game, then go ahead, most of the time the girls are friendly if you approach them with a toast. But to get further than the initial ice breaking, you will have to speak some thai or be really attractive.

Also another way i found rather effective is to keep in touch with girls from TD in Singapore. Something interesting i realize is that these otherwise sacred and protected TG pussy in Singapore somehow only takes a bottle of JD to unlock when in BKK.
Old 23-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
takuhiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I'm thinking of heading to thailand for a fun trip. But it's my first time, is bangkok the place to go? And where do i pick quality girls, value for money?
Old 23-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuhiro View Post
Hi bros,

I'm thinking of heading to thailand for a fun trip. But it's my first time, is bangkok the place to go? And where do i pick quality girls, value for money?
You won't go wrong with fellow chiongsters here giving a thumbs up for BKK

As for quality and value for money... it's very subjective and i suggest you take a look at the threads available. Most of the places and tips are quite valid.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 23-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bangkok Cheong

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuhiro View Post
See my signature links for more info.

Zero in on your area of interest and stay focus as most people are on a short holiday only.
Don't be overly ambitious on trying everything unless you've 2 weeks to burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
You won't go wrong with fellow chiongsters here giving a thumbs up for BKK

As for quality and value for money... it's very subjective and i suggest you take a look at the threads available. Most of the places and tips are quite valid.
Well put!

Up you my 1 humble rep point!
Old 24-09-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Just came back from BKK

Went to Analisa Massage

And I would say this is not your usual kapoo or massage parlour, this massage involved with a lot of teasing and denial, and not forgetting their tip top service!

The location is at Sukhumvit Soi 22, to be direct, its in the alley just directly opposite Marvel Hotel.

So once I got in they will show me the menu and change my slippers after I choose their package, I choose their Bhat 2200 package which includes Erotic Play , Sensual Massage, Prostate Massage, BJ and HJ for 90mins hours @ 2,500 Baht.
Random girls will be assigned to you if you did not make any appointment

So I was brought up to a room *See attachment for the room picture, and sorry for the colors as the room is seriously very dark!*, and you have to bath alone while the ger get herself ready.
After bathing, the ger will be ready & fully naked and the 'massage' start!

Facing down position first, and she did a short and simple massage on me first then a lot of tickling all over the sensitive part which includes dick, balls, region around asshole, waist, ears and inner thighs, next she uses huge feather to the same area I mention, after which she will apply hot oil all over my body (It felt like candlewax dripping on me, which reminds me of 50 shades of grey! =p)
Next, she apply the oil on herself, and start bare back massage, the girl assigned to me is call Rin, her C cup boobs is seriously nice and firm, can really feel her boobs gliding along my back, sooo smooth and nice. After a good 15 mins of boob to back massage, she drip a few drop of oil onto my dickhead and balls, AND OHH MY THE FEELING IS GREAT, HOT oil dripping on my dickhead is something new to me, seriously loving it. After dripping hot oil on my dick, she slowly massage my dick and ball, keep pressing on the anal rim, and during this period there is a lot of teasing and denial making me almost wanna rape her on the spot.
Next, she ask me to face up! so this time, she drip hot oil onto my body and nipple, then more on herself, and the boob to body massage begins again. her boobs is very firm and big, keep grabbing her boobs when she gliding on me.
Her pussy is wet, tried to finger her but she don't allow only rubbing, hehe for me its good enough =p
After that, she drip more hot oil onto my dickhead, and start to rub the oil onto my dick, on and off she keep jerking me off in HIGH SPEED for 3-5sec and then stop, and slap my dick saying its so hard and strong. I guess this is the part many guys should stay 'strong' because you can shoot anytime during this teasing period.
Lastly, the final part of the massage, she position my butt to sit on her thighs while im still laying down, then she wore a glove, and lubs her finger and slowly put her finger into my asshole (For those shocking bros who is reading this, didn't I mention there is prostate massage? heh heh)
The feeling of prostate massage is the same as your shit is 'on the way out', and rectum is being constantly filled up! =x
Next she put condom, giving me blowjob while slowly finger fuck my asshole, and I can seriously tell you the feeling is overwhelm! (P.S. Im not gay, and I never got my ass fuck before, and this is the first time I got my asshole finger fucked because of curiousity and wonder how 'pleasant' it feels), All I can say is relax and let her finger fuck your ass!
Nothing to shout about her blowjob, after 5mins or so, she remove the condom and start HJ and FAF (Finger Ass Fuck) me at same time. That's the part I going crazy, the feeling is new and her handjob is good and fast! Last about 5mins or so, I shoot! and she didn't expect that I can shoot far, and my sperm shoot on her face! haha unintentional COF! But she is very nice and say its okie, no worry, as long im happy she is happy! Great attitude and service.
I tried to ask her to come my hotel for sex, but she declines it and say only massge! Ohh well! maybe try my luck next time for an outcall.

Otherwise, for guy who is tired of those usual massage, Analisa Massage is a great and refreshing way of getting jerk off!

Cheers!

Last edited by BBmanX; 25-09-2015 at 05:05 PM.
Old 24-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
Just came back from BKK
Appreciate your FR and photos but your photos si beh large and lousy.
Old 24-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
aiyo ps lah, I mention liao the quality is bad as the room is really dark!
Old 24-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least reduce the size of the pics a bit mah 555!

Pics so big like la kopi in a loose cunt!
Old 24-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
reduce the size of the pics a bit mah 555!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not the quality or dark pics. It's the gigantic size that screws up the page settings . Default forum settings didn't sort you out either. Had to scroll sideways 555
Old 25-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
At least reduce the size of the pics a bit mah 555!

Must be the original photos...
Old 25-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Not the quality or dark pics. It's the gigantic size that screws up the page settings . Default forum settings didn't sort you out either. Had to scroll sideways 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Must be the original photos...
Yalor that's why I say pics so big until like la kopi in a loose cunt!
Old 25-09-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 11
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamuang View Post
I've been started going to Intamara area recently with my buddies who doesn't speak any Thai yet managed to find them some girls who speak some English good enough to communicate at Tdet-99 and Rainbows. Even I found some Laos girl who speaks basic English at Tdet. Most of girls don't speak English at all but there are few at least who can. BTW, I've been living here for few years so there is not much problem for me in those places. I started going to places suburban and its much fun that CS or NEP. 55
It's true that there might be girls that speak a little english, but she might not be the girl you want lol.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 25-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
okieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I love this thread so I will change it hahahahahaha
Old 26-09-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
explorer15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here? Walao eh.. I go into wrong hole siol..

Walk around Yaowaraj but couldn't find and massage like got hanky panky one leh around this time . Most shop start to close . Anyone can help? Hahaha want somewhere nearby
Old 26-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer15 View Post

Walk around Yaowaraj but couldn't find and massage like got hanky panky one leh around this time . Most shop start to close . Anyone can help? Hahaha want somewhere nearby
Yaowaraj a lot of aunties standing by the street who is willing to give u a rub and f job. What other help u need? If not dun be lazy, take a cab ride to the infamous MPs mentioned in this thread. If u dunno the location, google for the address and use google map.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1