The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control9191 View Post
I started using tinder and set my location at BANGKOK
Surprisingly I found more than 20 hot chicks willing to bring me out when I'm in BANGKOK next week.
Watch out for ladyboys unless you like to use KY jelly!
Old 19-09-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Boo To Korean Superstar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevocalin View Post
I wonder why so many sifus here willing to take time replying that Korean Superstar but not me. a sincerely and humble beginner.
Oh pls take my hand
A handshake is basically a promise, a commitment, a tall order, means I must meet that tall order, and it's for YOU! And it's for you, in sense that three fingers also pointing me, it's also for ME! It's for us. And if the result is good, THUMBS UP MAN... If the result is lousy, what happen? *Smacks table* BOO! BOO TO KOREAN SUPERSTAR!!! Thank you fellow Singaporeans.

Old 20-09-2015, 04:36 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I need some advice from Bangkok experts. I met a Bangkok university student who was here with her sister and bro-in-law for the F1 event. They were staying at my workplace and I brought them around for shopping and sightseeing after my shift ended. The syt was disappointed with our nightlife and offered to bring me to party in Bangkok if I can make a trip there. She parties every week at RCA with her university mates and her only condition is that I sponsor one bottle of liquor.

What kind of place is RCA ? Similar to Soi Cowboy or NEP? How much does a bottle cost there and what's the risk of going to party with a bunch of university kids in Bangkok? Any advice is welcomed.
Old 20-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I need some advice from Bangkok experts. I met a Bangkok university student who was here with her sister and bro-in-law for the F1 event. They were staying at my workplace and I brought them around for shopping and sightseeing after my shift ended. The syt was disappointed with our nightlife and offered to bring me to party in Bangkok if I can make a trip there. She parties every week at RCA with her university mates and her only condition is that I sponsor one bottle of liquor.

What kind of place is RCA ? Similar to Soi Cowboy or NEP? How much does a bottle cost there and what's the risk of going to party with a bunch of university kids in Bangkok? Any advice is welcomed.
I will sponsor 2 bottles if u allow me to join.

RCA is a place where youngsters like to go for clubbing. It's unlike cowboy or NEP. A black label plus mixers would not cost u more than 3500baht in all. The risk would u might get drunk and end up in a hotel with one of the girls. I'm willing to put myself at risk for the sake of u.

Do let me know if u need a wingman to handle all the girls.
Old 20-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I will sponsor 2 bottles if u allow me to join. willing to put myself at risk for the sake of u. .
Quote:
syt was disappointed with our nightlife and offered to bring me to party in Bangkok...parties every week at RCA with her university mates and her only condition is that I sponsor one bottle of liquor.
What kind of place is RCA ? Similar to Soi Cowboy or NEP? How much does a bottle cost there and what's the risk of going to party
Damn, you beat me to it ...7-8 early. Nothing to be wary about. Your RoI maybe worth your while, getting in her pants.

Clubbing is far far away from likes of meat market in SC or NEP
Old 20-09-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Damn, you beat me to it ...7-8 early. Nothing to be wary about. Your RoI maybe worth your while, getting in her pants.

Clubbing is far far away from likes of meat market in SC or NEP
555, I yet to sleep bro. Going to bed now. Just happen to saw the post.
Old 20-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Control9191 View Post
I found something interesting to share
I started using tinder and set my location at BANGKOK
Surprisingly I found more than 20 hot chicks willing to bring me out when I'm in BANGKOK next week. Will update you all.
Good luck to me!
Will post photo later now can't cause on phone
Haha to change location must pay eh. I will wait when I'm in bkk and use tinder and try
. Hahaha
Old 20-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
What kind of place is RCA ? Similar to Soi Cowboy or NEP?
Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
The risk would u might get drunk and end up in a hotel with one of the girls.
End up in hotel with an ugly girl better than a pretty ladyboy!

Quote:
555, I yet to sleep bro. Going to bed now. Just happen to saw the post.
I quitted sleeping at 9am long ago.
Takes a toll on your body as you get older.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
calbin is a splendid one to beholdcalbin is a splendid one to beholdcalbin is a splendid one to beholdcalbin is a splendid one to beholdcalbin is a splendid one to beholdcalbin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
25 Grand?!?! That's like 1k SGD....didnt know their min spending was that high...
So far my experience is go before 10pm sure can get standing table with a bottle less than 3k. If your table sucks and full house you can tip the waiter and ask him look out for table for you to switch. Be nice to the person that serve you! Hahah
Old 22-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevocalin View Post
I wonder why so many sifus here willing to take time replying that Korean Superstar but not me. a sincerely and humble beginner.
Oh pls take my hand
TDED-99 and the rest of the clubs in the area are still there. I am going to assume you don't speak any thai. If you're looking to tabao or even talk to any girls there, forget it. If you want to go there to look see, then yes, the prices are cheaper than SC or NEP. Quality is hit and miss, everywhere is the same besides G-clubs IMO.

Bottom line is, don't speak thai... go back to SC, NEP and Thermae.

FYI you can click the links on my sig to read my updates.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 22-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Was in Bkk last week...not much time to spare so fairly packed evening itinerary. Headed to LB club mitu but was told only 1 LB was available in 30min on call. The nicer looking ones all uncontactable so passed. So settled at club mitu instead. Quite a nice set-up, spacious and clean. Had kitty as recommended by counter. Looks wise 7, service wise 8. Staff are well trained.

Went for dinner then headed to soi cowboy. Spent 30min in crazy house, only one or two satisfactory so went to bacarra. About 11pm now. Headed to second and third floor but back down to first floor. A few pretty ones for sure. Eventually was chatted up by a milf looking wl called Jay. Looks v Japanese. She wanted LT. Drives a fortuner! Got a ride from her back to hotel. Good feeling with this one. Woke me up for round 2 as I had an early flight. Maybe RTF her. Was told another bacarra girl drives a white bmw that was parked next to her fortuner.

Missing Bkk already.
Old 22-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Craider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bro can recommend a hotel where is clubbing shopping centre and massage parlour within the walking range please ?
Old 22-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah i also going on Nov 24 to 28.. can know new guys chiong together
Old 22-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend any massage parlours thats near rama4 area? staying there next week.
Old 22-09-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mamuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
TDED-99
Bottom line is, don't speak thai... go back to SC, NEP and Thermae.
I've been started going to Intamara area recently with my buddies who doesn't speak any Thai yet managed to find them some girls who speak some English good enough to communicate at Tdet-99 and Rainbows. Even I found some Laos girl who speaks basic English at Tdet. Most of girls don't speak English at all but there are few at least who can. BTW, I've been living here for few years so there is not much problem for me in those places. I started going to places suburban and its much fun that CS or NEP. 55
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1