The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
no worries bro, I been chionging for a fair number of years, so can kinda say I seem quite alot and experience alot too.. Fls are always Fls, no feeling involve, only cash on transaction.. ��

My MR is.to merely let bros out there knw how gd she really is, but to get me kced.. still far from it.. hope my MR wont offend yori supporters out there as sm1 zapped me with a pinch of jealous.. we are here to enjoy the services of these ladies, not to get jealous over them. thks.
Why will anyone want to zap u ? She is that good and thanks for supporting. I don't think her supporters will get jealous lah cos what u experience with her is the same as the rest frm the heart also hahaha. Like myself i keep asking u got frenching bo ?

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 19-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Chastity had questionnaire to answer before booking her or she prefer the 'good' and 'regular' more that y she just ignore those she had no time slots or too busy. Care to shred some light on these so I can book her for at least one time~
Bro, i think she only does regulars...

Quote:
Yup bro a lot bros here kenna her kc poison albeit some deeper than others.
It a good feel but as some had point out that she had started hinting things she needed then I had to see if she tried that on me or she dun see potential in me although I rtm a few times Poison too deep liao~
Haha... she hint simi?

Cathy, Mango
Old 19-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

I think got some bro posted previous page about she will start to hint for face mask and face cream loh in future.

Maybe she will ask in the future but nv hint nw I think.
I nv get any hint but I nv rtm her recently Not even time with so many gems around to try and rtm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Haha... she hint simi?

Last edited by ssurfer987; 19-09-2014 at 11:00 AM.
Old 19-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Why will anyone want to zap u ? She is that good and thanks for supporting. I don't think her supporters will get jealous lah cos what u experience with her is the same as the rest frm the heart also hahaha. Like myself i keep asking u got frenching bo ?
I was indeed zapped leaving no names but a jealously remark.. So maybe her fans dun like my MR i guess.. Nevertheless, frenching this type of thing muz build chemistry leh.. she kc us bro so we muz kc her bk also to build up chemistry.. cannot eleborate too much.. haha..

You so lao jiao sure u hv ur ways to kc her back to french u leh.. mai keh keh lor..
Old 19-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I new bird then can share share with me your kc skill or not
I need to hone my kc skill to improve overall experience as I usually get lesser than most of the more senior bros MR posted here maybe due to my lousy ice breaking and kc skill

Quote:
I was indeed zapped leaving no names but a jealously remark.. So maybe her fans dun like my MR i guess.. Nevertheless, frenching this type of thing muz build chemistry leh.. she kc us bro so we muz kc her bk also to build up chemistry.. cannot eleborate too much.. haha..

You so lao jiao sure u hv ur ways to kc her back to french u leh.. mai keh keh lor..
Old 19-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

I might be wrong but bros who have their private way of "chatting" with her would be able to guess what I am talking about. Btw, its not just a face mask, its a face mask machine, which I think costs alot.

But like I said, she might not be implying anything.

Quote:
I think got some bro posted previous page about she will start to hint for face mask and face cream loh in future.

Maybe she will ask in the future but nv hint nw I think.
I nv get any hint but I nv rtm her recently Not even time with so many gems around to try and rtm.....
Old 19-09-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i love princess abit more u dont let her know mah i also dunno hw kc if i got french just luck loh. cannot say much paiseh still dont think u should get zap

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 19-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried princess 2 weeks back.
Not bad if u like big boob, massage wise above average. willing to please, friendly cum blur personality, however she's not my type. Wet easily and exchange some kisses.
Old 19-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Bro stiffness, got link to this Irene? Search high and low and also the TS name can't find anything.

Senior bro, u need to pm bro Shakyywayy for ctc.

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 19-09-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
16092014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My first post after officially joining the horde of massage lover.

First massage session on 16 sep, with Yori (ruby) Really sweet and pretty(her real person look nicer than pic) Gfe super good, and the teasing got me rock hard immediately. Each part feeling good, except that I lose my control too fast due to her magical hand. Bath, change, chit chat abit, then come out a happy man. Look at my phone, then the happiness level drop, got stolen 10 mins of my massage time. Rtm- why not, I very kiam siap, want my compensation for the time lost.
Old 19-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
RTM to Bunny today after several consecutive days of trying out random MLs. She treats her returning customers really well so I thought I ought to post something for her. She's moved a few times but her latest location is still in area B for those who were wondering. Her room is bigger now and comes with an attached bathroom. I dare say her massage is still one of the best ones for her age group in the current market. Highly recommending her to anyone who's looking for a legit massage by a 170cm lady with C cups who does it topless.

Bro macktamer your mirror is still there LOL.

Cheers!

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!bunny/cko
Bro, mirror no more liao lah... except for her makeup mirror which she use it to subsitute when I ask for it. Lol

So far massage bunny still give the best "pain"
Old 19-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Second massage is with Bao Er . By right not suppose to go for any more massage session coz means eat grass end of the month. But see about the comment from fellow massage lover heart itchy itchy booked another one today.
When arrived just now the previous bro still bathing so got to wait downstairs for a while.

Opted for 2 , but realized bullet not sufficient then ended with one. The boob Fxxx really shiok, coupled with moaning best. Shot my bullet while grabbing on the pair of gigantic headlights.

Bath again then the real massage begin. Her massage and Cai bei surprisingly good. Although I am initially attracted for a session due to the comment on headlight, now I think I have another reason to rtm.

She is very chatty, complaining about the ppl who fly her aero plane. Also making sure my time not get eaten up, She make up for all the time I wait for the previous bro, and make the next bro wait downstairs.

Get out the building, and I think I saw the next bro who booked her for the 2 hours session.
Old 19-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Happily typed out the first 2 reports on the mrt home after massage with Bao Er, then I look up realize got one bro standing beside me peeping at my phone. Heart skip 1 beat, until he give me a you-know-it smile. Bro, show yourself !
Old 20-09-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Bro, mirror no more liao lah... except for her makeup mirror which she use it to subsitute when I ask for it. Lol

So far massage bunny still give the best "pain"
Haha I asked her where's the mirror a customer brought and she showed me this small pink/purple-ish mirror. Yeah her accupoint pressure massage is still the best one of her age group out there.

Anyone knows which ML does back cracking massage that's still around? Those similar to Thai style.
Old 20-09-2014, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Haha I asked her where's the mirror a customer brought and she showed me this small pink/purple-ish mirror. Yeah her accupoint pressure massage is still the best one of her age group out there.

Anyone knows which ML does back cracking massage that's still around? Those similar to Thai style.
Bro try xiner from tiger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1